The FBI was actually trying to ‘Protect Trump’

Should Trump put spy's into the 2020 Dem campaigns to protect them?

• Yes, and the democRATs will thank him.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No need, because Russians only try to hack Republican campaigns. Everybody know that.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You wrote .B.I. agents sent an informant to talk to two campaign advisers only after they received evidence that the pair had suspicious contacts linked to Russia during the campaign.

So the FBI received evidence of criminality. One, no informant was "planted", and, two, the Trump creeps were breaking the law.

task, that is how LEO works. Did you not know that?

So you want the Trumpers to operate outside the law.

The Alt Right Trump creeps are bitching that the FBI are doing their job.

The evidence that the FBI is on the job comes from the creeps' own evidence.

Roseanne would say they are stupider than is she.

You wrote .B.I. agents sent an informant to talk to two campaign advisers only after they received evidence that the pair had suspicious contacts linked to Russia during the campaign.

So the FBI received evidence of criminality. One, no informant was "planted", and, two, the Trump creeps were breaking the law.

There is as yet no evidence of criminality, which part of that do you not understand? Which law was broken? Do you know that? No, of course you don't.

Listen up dumbfuck: I don't want anybody to operate outside the law. ANYBODY. But your side seems to have been doing a lot of that over the last 8 years or so, and getting away with it too. Our intel and investigative agencies are supposed to operate within the law and they are definitely not supposed to be political tools for the party in the WH to use to discredit the opposition party candidates. Trump is absolutely right to make sure that didn't happen, and if it did we need to know who did it and throw the bastards in jail if it can be proven in a court of law. Right now, it looks like it did, cuz I see nothing that the FBI/DOJ/Obama Admin knew and had credible, verifiable evidence of in July 2016 that supports taking the surveillance/spying operations that were done.

I have asked this many times, and every time you have ducked this issue. What have you got that indicates any criminal activity was likely on the part of those in the Trump campaign in July 2016? The Constitutional rights of US citizens were violated, and it appears without just cause; that ain't good.

What 'suspicious links?' Talking to Russians is not 'suspicious.'

There is as yet no evidence of criminality, which part of that do you not understand? Which law was broken? Do you know that? No, of course you don't.

Listen up dumbfuck: I don't want anybody to operate outside the law. ANYBODY. But your side seems to have been doing a lot of that over the last 8 years or so, and getting away with it too. Our intel and investigative agencies are supposed to operate within the law and they are definitely not supposed to be political tools for the party in the WH to use to discredit the opposition party candidates. Trump is absolutely right to make sure that didn't happen, and if it did we need to know who did it and throw the bastards in jail if it can be proven in a court of law. Right now, it looks like it did, cuz I see nothing that the FBI/DOJ/Obama Admin knew and had credible, verifiable evidence of in July 2016 that supports taking the surveillance/spying operations that were done.

I have asked this many times, and every time you have ducked this issue. What have you got that indicates any criminal activity was likely on the part of those in the Trump campaign in July 2016? The Constitutional rights of US citizens were violated, and it appears without just cause; that ain't good.

What do you not understand that you write? The FBI received evidence of criminality in the Trump campaign and investigated.

Email the FBI that.

Email the FBI that.

Why? The FBI are the perps in this case.

What do you not understand that you write? The FBI received evidence of criminality in the Trump campaign and investigated.

The FBI received fake intel and used it to obtain a bogus FISA warrant. You have no evidence of any Trump wrong doing.

ah so they flipped them. Turned them from conspirators into spys or in other words confidential informants.

The FBI received fake intel and used it to obtain a bogus FISA warrant. You have no evidence of any Trump wrong doing.
FISA court does not agree with that, Leo. It goes through the suspect evidence pretty clearly. I don't have to give evidence of Trump wrong doing, that's up to Mueller. Now that three businesses and nineteen individuals (at the very least) are in the soup, it's obvious more, much more, is coming.

I think what is really going on with you is that Mueller has played his cards so close that no one can get a peek except when he reveals them.

The release of the reports on Trump, the campaign collusion, obstruction, and money laundering will be released individually, I think, in reverse order from a Tuesday to a Friday.

ah so they flipped them. Turned them from conspirators into spys or in other words confidential informants.
Your use of words remains silly. Perps are often turned into informants in order to get lesser sentences. That's how we broke some gangs selling goods on the black market in Korea.

FISA court does not agree with that, Leo. It goes through the suspect evidence pretty clearly. I don't have to give evidence of Trump wrong doing, that's up to Mueller. Now that three businesses and nineteen individuals (at the very least) are in the soup, it's obvious more, much more, is coming.

I think what is really going on with you is that Mueller has played his cards so close that no one can get a peek except when he reveals them.

The release of the reports on Trump, the campaign collusion, obstruction, and money laundering will be released individually, I think, in reverse order from a Tuesday to a Friday.

I told you the dossier was fake. The warrant was issued on false info. Somebody is going down for that. Even Mueller said Trump is not being investigated for any crime.

Leo, no one cares what you told me or anyone else.

The FISA Court is not concerned about the dossier as are you. It does not believed the info was false.

Yes, quite a few somebodies, all of them Trumpers, are going down for it.

Trump, if not for collusion, will be facing obstruction and money laundering charges.

Leo, no one cares what you told me or anyone else.

The FISA Court is not concerned about the dossier as are you. It does not believed the info was false.

Yes, quite a few somebodies, all of them Trumpers, are going down for it.

Trump, if not for collusion, will be facing obstruction and money laundering charges.

The whole investigation was launched on a false document that the FBI presented as true To FISA.

I didn't say that, the NY Times did. I posted that quote from the Times to prove to you that there was indeed a surveillance and spying operation done on the Trump campaign. I'm trying to decide who lies the most, the NY Times or the Obama Admin, FBI, and/or DOJ.

And once again I ask you, what evidence of criminality are you referring to? The FBI says they received it, but from who? When? What is the evidence and what is it's source? Was it verified and substantiated? Surely you must know the FBI cannot begin a surveillance/spying operation without verified and substantiated evidence of criminality, right? So, where is it? What is it? I think someone(s) lied their asses off in the FBI and DOJ; they didn't have any credible evidence of wrong-doing, cuz if they did we'd know by now what it was.

Page meets with a Russian guy somewhere, even in Russia? And that's it? That's all you got? Do you really think that is enough to do what they did to the Trump campaign, surveillance and spying on them? Really Jake? Wow.

Am I to believe there's more, substantiated and verified evidence that they knew in July 2016? All this time, it hasn't been leaked in almost 2 freakin' years? Really? There weren't any lib/dem guys anywhere that could've leaked whatever they had on people in the Trump campaign? Seriously? Obama was in office until Jan 20, 2017, nobody in his WH had anything to justify what they did? Bull effing shit.

Forum List

Back