The FBI didn't stop the shooting because they didn't want to stop the shooting

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
That's the long and short of it. The way the FBI operates is to create chaos, not to protect us from it.

One of the multiple calls made to the feds:

"She said she was making the call because she wanted a “clear conscience if he takes off and, and just starts shooting places up.”…

"The caller began by saying Mr. Cruz had the mental capacity of a 12- or 14-year-old. She said he had started posting messages on his Instagram account that he wanted to kill himself and she’d alerted police to that threat, but wasn’t sure what happened in that investigation.

"More recently, Mr. Cruz “switched it to he wants to kill people,” the unidentified woman told the operator in a somewhat rambling conversation.

“Something is gonna happen,” she said. “Because he’s, he doesn’t have the mental capacity. He can’t, he’s so outraged if someone talks to him about certain things.”

"The caller described disturbing behavior by Mr. Cruz, including a propensity for cutting up frogs and, at least on one occasion, a bird."

Here's the warning a tipster gave the FBI about Nikolas Cruz prior to the shooting (Update: Transcript)

"...here’s the last substantive thing the caller tells the FBI:

"It’s alarming to see all these [social media] pictures and to know what he’s capable of doing and what could happen. He’s not in school any longer. He never graduated high school. He’s thrown out of all of these schools because he would pick up a chair and just throw it at somebody, a teacher or a student because he didn’t like the way they were talking to him. Um I-I just think about, you know, getting into a school and just shooting the place up."

"I don’t know how the warning could have been any clearer than that."

The left is foaming at the mouth against Trump and the NRA, yet every level of the government they worship, failed these kids.

And the 'tard solution is MORE government.

I am perfectly fine with giving the FBI the right to arrest and take weapons from anybody they receive a report about that owns an assault rifle
And that right there is why the FBI is allowing crazies to shoot up schools.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that they provided him with the weapons. After all, FBI are the ones who created the arsenal at Malheur.

I am perfectly fine with giving the FBI the right to arrest and take weapons from anybody they receive a report about that owns an assault rifle
And that right there is why the FBI is allowing crazies to shoot up schools.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that they provided him with the weapons.
Your entire OP supports what I said. Why are you suddenly walking it back?

Forum List

Back