The FBI can spend millions fishing for collusion but can't protect our students.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
You heard me correctly. The FBI KNEW the kid in Florida was threatening to go on a killing spree and couldn't even be bothered to forward the info to local offices or officials.

Liberal election tantrums > A child's life.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...efore-school-massacre/?utm_term=.2d4302be194f

But no expense was spared in the Trump fishing exposition.
And some of you want only these people to have guns...
Even with a ONE MONTH heads up they still couldn't protect anyone.

• Banned
Did the FBI want this masscre to happen? Surely not, that is the realm of nutball conspiricy. So what is the conclusion drawn? So obsessed with Trump that everything else takes a back seat?

That's how government "works". You entertain politics, emotions and stupidity compromising the tangible.

Our FBI is supposed to be absent of politics. They lost their way under Democrats, and liberals verbally celebrate. Mueller is a (*^(^ hero.

No amount of protective measures can prevent a Crazy from going Crazy.................You can spend massive amounts of money to try to protect everything from a Crazy..........and it still will not matter......................There were paid armed guards at that school...............did it matter?

There is no way to protect every act of violence in a country.............especially with 360 million people.............or so..............

These acts of the Crazy will happen again...............ban all guns......they will buy them illegally......or just use a car to roll over people at high rates of speed......or go to the gas station and buy a bunch of gas................

These events will continue...........and have since the dawn of man...........perhaps even in cavemen days............where the Crazy used a club..............

Perhaps even in Caveman days.........they grunted they should ban all clubs...............

The circus on this event will last a while.......and then life will go on.

• Banned
No amount of protective measures can prevent a Crazy from going Crazy.................You can spend massive amounts of money to try to protect everything from a Crazy..........and it still will not matter......................There were paid armed guards at that school...............did it matter?

There is no way to protect every act of violence in a country.............especially with 360 million people.............or so..............

These acts of the Crazy will happen again...............ban all guns......they will buy them illegally......or just use a car to roll over people at high rates of speed......or go to the gas station and buy a bunch of gas................

These events will continue...........and have since the dawn of man...........perhaps even in cavemen days............where the Crazy used a club..............

Perhaps even in Caveman days.........they grunted they should ban all clubs...............

The kid could have EASILY been placed in a psyche ward for evaluation based on all the evidence. Then he could have been charged criminally with terroristic threats which is a felony. Those 17 kids would be alive today.

The kid could have EASILY been placed in a psyche ward for evaluation based on all the evidence. Then he could have been charged criminally with terroristic threats which is a felony. Those 17 kids would be alive today.
Trying to figure out what is a credible threat before it happens when I'm sure there are thousands of these types of reports they shuffle through all the time.............

I don't believe it would be that easy.................and we are judging on after the fact.........not before the fact...................I simply don't believe it is that simple.

• Banned

Trying to figure out what is a credible threat before it happens when I'm sure there are thousands of these types of reports they shuffle through all the time.............

I don't believe it would be that easy.................and we are judging on after the fact.........not before the fact...................I simply don't believe it is that simple.
This wasn't the first time he was reported. Had the FBI actually bothered to investigate this kid wouldn't have been on the streets 2 days ago.
And "after the fact" is how you determine what you did wrong.

They did everything wrong in this case.

Yep-

PARKLAND, Fla. (AP) — The FBI received a specific report in January that the suspect in the Florida school shooting could be plotting an attack, but agents failed to investigate the tip, the agency said Friday.

A tipster who was close to Nikola Cruz called the FBI and provided information about Cruz’s guns and his erratic behavior, including his expressed desire to kill people and his disturbing social media posts. The caller was concerned that Cruz could attack a school.

In a statement issued Friday, the agency acknowledged that the tip should have been investigated thoroughly.

FBI received tip on Florida suspect but did not investigate

This wasn't the first time he was reported. Had the FBI actually bothered to investigate this kid wouldn't have been on the streets 2 days ago.
And "after the fact" is how you determine what you did wrong.

They did everything wrong in this case.

They had 2 tips on someone with the very same name, one telling them the school, etc. , just a couple of weeks ago. They did nothing.

FBI was also aware of his YouTube video back in September

Local law enforcement had been to his house 39 times over 7 years and knew.

School officials knew he was trouble & expelled him and had warned teachers not to let him on grounds

Yes, they could have done something to prevent this........just as this Grandmother and law enforcement did just before FL

Grandmother foils grandson's alleged school shooting plot in Washington

What gets me is the school district allowed him into another school, after being expelled. That I do not understand.
FBI was also aware of his YouTube video back in September

Local law enforcement had been to his house 39 times over 7 years and knew.

School officials knew he was trouble & expelled him and had warned teachers not to let him on grounds

Yes, they could have done something to prevent this........just as this Grandmother and law enforcement did just before FL

Grandmother foils grandson's alleged school shooting plot in Washington

They had 2 tips on someone with the very same name, one telling them the school, etc. , just a couple of weeks ago. They did nothing.

Based on JUST TIPS...............could they have LEGALLY questioned the kid and started an investigation..................They need court orders to begin surviellance..............and would need more than just tips.............

Just an example...........hypothetical...........no offense......

I call and report that I think depotoo is mentally unstable...............and is plotting to attack a church.................and I get another to say the same thing to the FBI...................................

Is it true..........................................................Are these 2 tips enough to have you investigated.............................and if you are investigated by the FBI for these tips....................would you be madder than hell. about it.......................................

What proof other than the tips do we give to the judge to allow wire taps or further investigations...............

I keep with my point of view................that it is NOT SO EASY.................easy from the cheap seats maybe..............but not in the real world.

"While finding the case emotionally difficult, the defense says Cruz suffers from autism, depression and has significant psychological problems, enough that he’s possibly suicidal.

“He is on suicide watch,” Weekes said. “The child is deeply troubled and he has endured significant trauma that stems from the loss of his mother.”
After Court Hearing, Defense Attorney Calls Cruz "A Broken Human Being, A Broken Child"

Personally, yes, I would hope his posting he was to become a professional school shooter, and then they receive a tip on the same name that they are fearful he is going to shoot up their school, I would hope they would further investigate him. Those, along with looking at his Facebook account would have been enough to investigate him. The fbi, themselves , have now admitted, they screwed up.

Based on JUST TIPS...............could they have LEGALLY questioned the kid and started an investigation..................They need court orders to begin surviellance..............and would need more than just tips.............

Just an example...........hypothetical...........no offense......

I call and report that I think depotoo is mentally unstable...............and is plotting to attack a church.................and I get another to say the same thing to the FBI...................................

Is it true..........................................................Are these 2 tips enough to have you investigated.............................and if you are investigated by the FBI for these tips....................would you be madder than hell. about it.......................................

What proof other than the tips do we give to the judge to allow wire taps or further investigations...............

I keep with my point of view................that it is NOT SO EASY.................easy from the cheap seats maybe..............but not in the real world.

The folks in the system knew he was unstable before this happened. It didn't come as a surprise to anyone. He shouldn't have been sold the gun.

Did the FBI want this masscre to happen? Surely not, that is the realm of nutball conspiricy. So what is the conclusion drawn? So obsessed with Trump that everything else takes a back seat?
Reading through all of the available texts from Page and Strzok, media reports were enough guilt for them, without investigating further. Also, seemed it was enough in other unnamed cases they were investigating. Yet, with this one, they didn’t even check into it.

Forum List

Back