They're all in it together.

The media
The wackadoodle left
The Russians
Even some Republicans

The ultimate goals may differ slightly but they are all pawns in the same Russian game.

Our nation is under duress as never before.

The Russians are just trying to exploit the divisions sowed by the left. Even without their petty little social media interference, we'd still be at one another's throats.

• Banned
If Trump and the GOP hadn’t been so gung ho about soliciting Russia’s help then things would be completely fine. Instead, we have to make sure this can never happen again.
If you are referring to Trumps statements during the debate you know damn well that was an off the cuff remark ment to get in your head.
Did Trump succed at making you his bitch?

If Trump and the GOP hadn’t been so gung ho about soliciting Russia’s help then things would be completely fine. Instead, we have to make sure this can never happen again.
If you are referring to Trumps statements during the debate you know damn well that was an off the cuff remark ment to get in your head.
I thought it was funny as hell.
He made the debates fun again

• Banned
It was a hoot to watch.

It was a hoot to watch.
I was laughing so hard i forgot how embarrassing it was lol

I was actually referring to the mountains of evidence that Russia sabotaged our election and the people closely linked to Trump that have been indicted and/or are under investigation.

• Banned
It was a hoot to watch.
I was laughing so hard i forgot how embarrassing it was lol
I ESPECIALLY liked it when he invaded "her space" lol

I was actually referring to the mountains of evidence that Russia sabotaged our election and the people closely linked to Trump that have been indicted and/or are under investigation.
Indicted for things unrelated to collusion....

Indicted for things unrelated to collusion....
Yeah they were indicted for smoking pot :rolleyes:

The GOP establishment hates Trump, they attempted to throw him under the bus multiple times, voted for Hillary, did everything they could to keep him out of the White House. No different than Reagan they hated Reagan's guts. The Dem and Rep establishment LOVES maintaining the status quo, some outsider comes in and takes over they shit themselves.

The media
The wackadoodle left
The Russians
Even some Republicans

The ultimate goals may differ slightly but they are all pawns in the same Russian game.

I see you’re scared shitless what Mueller has on Trump.
You have reason to be scared.

Please, share with us a nugget from your mountain of evidence.

And just where is this help from the Russians? Exactly what did they do to cause Hillary to lose? How was Trump involved? Because if you know, you sure outta call up Bob Mueller and tell him to save this country a few more wasted millions of dollars! If you want to stop this from ever happening again:

1). End all political lobbying by the Democrats. Trump already did that on his side and didn't take donations from lobbyists and special interests.
2). Go back to paper ballots.
3). Enact Voter ID nationwide so that you must PROVE YOUR LEGAL CITIZENSHIP with a government ID which ties you to a specific state district that having voted, you or your name and ID cannot vote again, anywhere else.
4). Reform political advertising to be held accountable to the facts.

When you can talk all of the Democrats into agreeing to these terms, we will be sure never have a repeat of this again.

The sad reality most aren't facing yet, is that the Brits and Russians were invited by US Citizens to influence our Election. They were sought out. Hillary Clinton paid quite a bit of cash for British and Russian dirt on Trump.

So while most Americans go on blaming Russia solely, they're just living in denial about their Politicians. Their fellow citizens sought out foreign interference. Some even paid a lot of money for it. So who are the real culprits in this mess? Americans need to take some time and contemplate that.

Last edited:

How the fuck did Russia sabotage it by posting adds like this on Facebook?

ZHG3aMhillary-riggedc.jpg

( You do know clown it's the truth right)

The media
The wackadoodle left
The Russians
Even some Republicans

The Russians are just trying to exploit the divisions sowed by the left. Even without their petty little social media interference, we'd still be at one another's throats.

Bullshit Putin didn’t want Clinton in the White House because she couldn’t be managed or blackmailed like Trump.

The divisions have been sowed by right wing radio for 30 years, lying to conservatives and vilifying liberals as communists out to destroy America.

The bigger question is why are you defending Russian attempts to destroy America?

The media
The wackadoodle left
The Russians
Even some Republicans

Bullshit Putin didn’t want Clinton in the White House because she couldn’t be managed or blackmailed like Trump.

The divisions have been sowed by right wing radio for 30 years, lying to conservatives and vilifying liberals as communists out to destroy America.

The bigger question is why are you defending Russian attempts to destroy America?
Lol
The Clintons are in bed with the Russians have been for a very long time… There’s your Russian connection...
You need to stop drinking the koolaid out of the Hildabeasts colostomy bag...

Forum List

Back