The School Security Initiative

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
First off, how does an Uber driver not notice a kid carrying a rifle in a soft case into a school? They say she has no culpability in this....really? So anyway, start treating the schools like banks....they actually are banks...where our investments in our kids grow into assets...successful adults. And it doesn't have to cost the taxpayers an additional dime....as if we don't already spend enough on these commie propaganda factories. :pout:

Here's how it works....a national initiative to secure all schools from intrusion...call it the School Security Initiative. Parents and concerned citizens will fund it privately.....they are very motivated people right now. It's peanuts really....4 or 5 secured doors and video systems monitored in the principal's office by a security guard, showing the campus ingress and egress points. Windows are easy to secure and empty classrooms remain locked so firearms can't be passed in by an accomplice. If a kid gets locked out because he's late he has to follow a protocol to get in. When school lets out, just like a crowd leaving a ballgame, heightened armed security kicks in until the last kid is gone. We know it's too simple a concept for the gun-grabbers to get but it will work and they can't stop it so screw them. Put a deadline of April Fools Day and watch the upgrade frenzy begin...it will be a beautiful thing to watch.

Tom Horn
Good ideas are my business
yo2.gif

Last edited:
  • Banned
First off, how does an Uber driver not notice a kid carrying a rifle in a soft case into a school? They say she has no culpability in this....really?

:wtf:
Dream journal? :dunno:

???????????????
thinking.gif

Exactly. Are these some imaginary friends of yours? Do they exist somewhere?

You didn't know an Uber driver dropped Cruz and his rifle off at the school? :08621:

No. Had no idea what you're babbling about. Probably owing to lack of link or any other reference.

So I take it "she" refers to an Über driver then? :dunno:

First off, how does an Uber driver not notice a kid carrying a rifle in a soft case into a school? They say she has no culpability in this....really?

???????????????
thinking.gif

You didn't know an Uber driver dropped Cruz and his rifle off at the school? :08621:

No. Had no idea what you're babbling about. Probably owing to lack of link or any other reference.

Yesterday he was blaming Social Media Companies and calling for government regulation.....

Today it's Uber Drivers.....

Tomorrow I'm guessing McDonalds will be the scapegoat du jour; apparently the shooter hung out there for a while after the deed was done and the cashiers did absolutely nothing to arrest him...:rolleyes:

Yesterday he was blaming Social Media Companies and calling for government regulation.....

Tomorrow I'm guessing McDonalds will be the scapegoat du jour; apparently the shooter hung out there for a while after the deed was done and the cashiers did absolutely nothing to arrest him...:rolleyes:

"de jour"? aimez-vous être une chatte ?

???????????????
thinking.gif

I understand one of his fellow travellers is tryiing to drag the Chicago Cubs into it now. Or at least their first baseman.

"de jour"? aimez-vous être une chatte ?

says "du" on my screen. Dites pas les bêtistes mon vieux.

First off, how does an Uber driver not notice a kid carrying a rifle in a soft case into a school? They say she has no culpability in this....really? So anyway, start treating the schools like banks....they actually are banks...where our investments in our kids grow into assets...successful adults. And it doesn't have to cost the taxpayers an additional dime....as if we don't already spend enough on these commie propaganda factories. :pout:

Here's how it works....a national initiative to secure all schools from intrusion...call it the School Security Initiative. Parents and concerned citizens will fund it privately.....they are very motivated people right now. It's peanuts really....4 or 5 secured doors and video systems monitored in the principal's office by a security guard, showing the campus ingress and egress points. Windows are easy to secure and empty classrooms remain locked so firearms can't be passed in by an accomplice. If a kid gets locked out because he's late he has to follow a protocol to get in. When school lets out, just like a crowd leaving a ballgame, heightened armed security kicks in until the last kid is gone. We know it's too simple a concept for the gun-grabbers to get but it will work and they can't stop it so screw them. Put a deadline of April Fools Day and watch the upgrade frenzy begin...it will be a beautiful thing to watch.

Tom Horn
yo2.gif

The school in question has armed security guards. Staff were warned about this kid and a report was called in when he walked into the school, before any shots were fired. The school had held mass shooting drills.

The school followed all of the protocols and guidelines to prevent this shooting and to deal with an active shooter in this school and this sick was still able to shoot more than 30 people and get away from the school without being arrested.

The best way to keep this from happening again is to ban AR15’s and large magazine clips. It’s not rocket science.

I understand one of his fellow travellers is tryiing to drag the Chicago Cubs into it now. Or at least their first baseman.

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F180212113953-special-cut-barack-obama-portrait.jpg

Speaking of Wrigley Field, did somebody have a dream that Barry got tossed out of AF One over Chicago and got stuck in the ivy? :badgrin:

Tom Horn
yo2.gif

Oh for God sakes, why the need to waste so much money.

The teachers and administrators who are willing to get trained in gun safety will protect the school for free. Why waste all that money?

Tom Horn
yo2.gif

The school in question has armed security guards. Staff were warned about this kid and a report was called in when he walked into the school, before any shots were fired. The school had held mass shooting drills.

The school followed all of the protocols and guidelines to prevent this shooting and to deal with an active shooter in this school and this sick was still able to shoot more than 30 people and get away from the school without being arrested.

The best way to keep this from happening again is to ban AR15’s and large magazine clips. It’s not rocket science.

You forgot the magic step where banning AR15's and large magazine clips makes them actually go away.

How's that working for drugs? They are illegal already. Did that make them disappear?

Leftists are the most naive people on the planet

Forum List

Back