The fate of Free Speech will be decided soon.

Of course Progressives want to ban all sources opposing them. As all Tyrants have done in the past.

Only time will tell. Now chances are 50-50.

Once again, I will type is slower for you...Anyone who thinks Twitter or Elon Musk have anything to do with free speech do not under stand free speech.

I have no energy to get into this old argument.

By Nov 9, we will know if Freedom wins or loses or situation remains 50-50. Now it is 50-50.

I'm sure you don't. You write a post, but you're unwilling to discuss it properly. Kind of fits in with the majority of people on this forum who are just here for their entertainment.

By the way, just because you're not interested in anything that doesn't fit your agenda, "freedom of speech" is a LIMIT on governments. Simple as.

How can that impact Twitter and the like? It doesn't.

I'm sure you don't. You write a post, but you're unwilling to discuss it properly. Kind of fits in with the majority of people on this forum who are just here for their entertainment.

By the way, just because you're not interested in anything that doesn't fit your agenda, "freedom of speech" is a LIMIT on governments. Simple as.

How can that impact Twitter and the like? It doesn't.
Since social media is collaborating directly with the Biden administration OF COURSE it is a free speech matter.

Like DUH!

The First Amendment limits US Government. Free Speech is a totally different concept.

The First Amendment limits US Government. Free Speech is a totally different concept.

Is it? I mean, I asked you to define this, and you declined. Now you're telling me they're different, and you still haven't explained why.
This lack of substance on your part is getting boring. Try writing something I can actually reply to.

Is it? I mean, I asked you to define this, and you declined. Now you're telling me they're different, and you still haven't explained why.
This lack of substance on your part is getting boring. Try writing something I can actually reply to.
I do not have a degree in Political Science.

In my opinion, if all major internet providers collude to censor views opposing Progressives, then we have no Freedom.

I do not have a degree in Political Science.

In my opinion, if all major internet providers collude to censor views opposing Progressives, then we have no Freedom.

Then you are wrong.
Imagine 40 years ago. Are you suggesting that if you couldn't write stuff on the internet in the 1980s, that you had no freedom of speech?

Also, I don't have a degree in Political Science either.
What I do do is come onto forums like this and use my brain and try and argue my point, I research, make my point as detailed as I can. Why? Because I LEARN FROM THIS.

I don't do it for the other person, but for me. You come on here and write short posts, who benefits? Not you, not me.

Then you are wrong.
Imagine 40 years ago. Are you suggesting that if you couldn't write stuff on the internet in the 1980s, that you had no freedom of speech?
In 1980s, most Mainstream Media allowed diversity of opinion and frequently criticized Progressive dogma. We had Free Speech then.

In 1980s, most Mainstream Media allowed diversity of opinion and frequently criticized Progressive dogma. We had Free Speech then.

Nope. Most mainstream media told people what to think. Where was this "diversity of opinion" exactly?

You can come onto the internet and write your criticism of "Progressive dogma", you're doing it right now. And while you're doing it, proving you have freedom of speech, you're complaining there is no freedom of speech.

Ironic, huh?

This is a significant problem. We may need to ban all politics from schools. Throw teachers in jail who violate this law.
You can only arrest people (Marxist or others) if they are clearly advocating for the violent overthrow of our government (sedition). If we are in a declared war against another government and individuals are advocating the violent overthrow of our government, in favor of the enemy (treason), that is an arrestable offense.
Individuals applying for work as instructors/teachers to our youth, should have their background thoroughly reviewed and stance on our Constitutional Republic determined. If found to be anti-US, then they should just not be hired. They are welcome to their opinion, but not when it comes to our educational system.

You can only arrest people (Marxist or others) if they are clearly advocating for the violent overthrow of our government (sedition). If we are in a declared war against another government and individuals are advocating the violent overthrow of our government, in favor of the enemy (treason), that is an arrestable offense.
Individuals applying for work as instructors/teachers to our youth, should have their background thoroughly reviewed and stance on our Constitutional Republic determined. If found to be anti-US, then they should just not be hired. They are welcome to their opinion, but not when it comes to our educational system.
Id rather just make it super simple. If you discuss politics outside of a class about politics, its a misdemeanor crime punishable up to a few days in jail, but they also lose their license to teach. That would put a stop to the brainwashing. Neither side could push their views.

Forum List

Back