The fastest production car in the world is now for sale

American cars with exception of a few are pieces of shit, and the service is the worst. An affordable car with so much horsepower only means there will be a lot of young people killing themselves and others on the roads. The other cars that offer comparable horsepower to this, are expensive European brands and their owners usually take them to the local racetrack to enjoy what the car can do. I know a few that do that.

Detroit is better now than they used to be by a mile, but they still suffer the reputation they built themselves in the 80's and 90's.

It's hard to put in perspective just how nuts this beast is, but I'll try: Designed explicitly for drag racing, the Demon is the first street-legal production car that can lift its front wheels off the ground under hard acceleration. It has 840 horsepower and 770 pound-feet of torque. It'll hit 60 mph in 2.3 seconds, 100 mph in 5.1 seconds and blitz the quarter-mile lights in 9.65 seconds at 140 mph.

It's so fast that it's actually banned from drag-racing competition, but more on that in a moment.

It's hard to put in perspective just how nuts this beast is, but I'll try: Designed explicitly for drag racing, the Demon is the first street-legal production car that can lift its front wheels off the ground under hard acceleration. It has 840 horsepower and 770 pound-feet of torque. It'll hit 60 mph in 2.3 seconds, 100 mph in 5.1 seconds and blitz the quarter-mile lights in 9.65 seconds at 140 mph.

It's so fast that it's actually banned from drag-racing competition, but more on that in a moment.

It's so fast, it created an echo of your post.

American cars with exception of a few are pieces of shit, and the service is the worst. An affordable car with so much horsepower only means there will be a lot of young people killing themselves and others on the roads. The other cars that offer comparable horsepower to this, are expensive European brands and their owners usually take them to the local racetrack to enjoy what the car can do. I know a few that do that.

When I said affordable, I didn't mean everyone can buy one.
At an estimated $85K, I doubt too many young people will be getting one.

Wet dreams

This is a pure assault vehicle and as sick as it gets. This is only for psychopaths who want to terrorize other drivers. Why don't you liberals complain about this like you do assault guns??

BTW the thread starter is on record as saying he wants drunk driving legalized. That's how sick he is.

Give me something with a carburetor, a gear driven distributor, points and condenser, manually adjustable valves and rocker arms and as few electronics as possible. Operational wing windows are a must.

inline 6.png

That price is not that bad when you consider modern trucks cost half that unless you buy a stripped down model

That price is not that bad when you consider modern trucks cost half that unless you buy a stripped down model

It's an incredibly great buy when compared to other supercars, such as a 12 cylinder BMW, or a Mercedes AMG prepped car.

Give me something with a carburetor, a gear driven distributor, points and condenser, manually adjustable valves and rocker arms and as few electronics as possible. Operational wing windows are a must.

I too remember when cars were simple. A few months back i had a fuel pump changed and it cost $800 since they put the damn things in the gas tank now and have for years. I remember when fuel pums were on the engine and driven by the camshaft. Cost $15 and you could change them in the dark.

I actually just changed the fuel pump on my fathers 1968 Cadillac. A 472 big block, the largest engine available in a production car. Two bolts and the old one came off, two bolts and the new one went on.

Simple cars are simple, new cars are amazing. Harder to work on for sure, but for the most part, more reliable.

I complained to the mods about this sick thread encouraging people to be highway terrorists and kill innocent people. This belongs in the rubber room and gramps belongs in a cage like the psychopath he is.

One of my best high school buddy's dad had a 1972 Jaguar E Type coupe. I was strapped into the passenger seat on a drive from Steubenville to Youngstown, Ohio north on State Route 7. It was 1974 and a brand new Pontiac Firebird came up from behind. We were at a steady 55 mph but the Pontiac came up on our left moving at least 70 mph.

"Watch this" said my friend. I know 'watch this' is usually a phrase spoken just before the insurance claims adjuster gets there, but this time...

He hit the gas to the floor and after I picked my head up from the headrest, I watched that Firebird in the rear view. It got smaller faster than any other car I'd ever seen.

One of my best high school buddy's dad had a 1972 Jaguar E Type coupe. I was strapped into the passenger seat on a drive from Steubenville to Youngstown, Ohio north on State Route 7. It was 1974 and a brand new Pontiac Firebird came up from behind. We were at a steady 55 mph but the Pontiac came up on our left moving at least 70 mph.

"Watch this" said my friend. I know 'watch this' is usually a phrase spoken just before the insurance claims adjuster gets there, but this time...

He hit the gas to the floor and after I picked my head up from the headrest, I watched that Firebird in the rear view. It got smaller faster than any other car I'd ever seen.

And you think that makes you a big man.? it proves you're a psychopath who likes killing people.

And you think that makes you a big man.? it proves you're a psychopath who likes killing people.

^
iu

Lighten up, Francis.

I wanna be a highway terrorist!
I'd like a dark blue one, please

On the contrary, there is a car that is made right here in America that is of high quality, and extremely fast. Tesla. And for a luxury sports sedan the Tesla is not that expensive.

Forum List

Back