The fastest production car in the world is now for sale

I'm pretty sure that POS isn't the fastest production car in the world. You need to say hi to the 2017 Veyron SS:

268mph

1200px-Bugatti_Veyron_16.4_%E2%80%93_Frontansicht_%283%29%2C_5._April_2012%2C_D%C3%BCsseldorf.jpg

That POS Dodge might be faster 0 to 60 but it's definitely going to be smoked in a race.

Speed limit at 65 only means whoever buys this will be losing their license shortly thereafter.

• Banned
I'm pretty sure that POS isn't the fastest production car in the world. You need to say hi to the 2017 Veyron SS:

268mph

1200px-Bugatti_Veyron_16.4_%E2%80%93_Frontansicht_%283%29%2C_5._April_2012%2C_D%C3%BCsseldorf.jpg

That POS Dodge might be faster 0 to 60 but it's definitely going to be smoked in a race.
I'm talking 1/4 mile. This dodge beast will pop the front wheels off the ground in 1st, 2nd & 3rd.

Top end speed is nice but where the fuck are you going to dive 400mph at?

All Dodges are junk. That's why the fill up the bottom half of all of the consumer reports, car review websites, etc.

The OLD muscle cars are awesome, the new ones are junk. I know a car repair guy who LOVES the Chrysler 200. It's made so cheaply he gets them in all the time and makes a killing on them. He hates Toyota and Honda, he never sees those.

Consumer Reports names 20 worst cars for reliability

All Dodges are junk. That's why the fill up the bottom half of all of the consumer reports, car review websites, etc.

The OLD muscle cars are awesome, the new ones are junk. I know a car repair guy who LOVES the Chrysler 200. It's made so cheaply he gets them in all the time and makes a killing on them. He hates Toyota and Honda, he never sees those.

Nonsense.

My demo truck for work is a Dodge with nearly 250k miles. Had it since new & never any mechanical issues outside of normal maintenence

I'm not debating what comes out of Detroit is any good. Detroit long ago made it's reputation for poor quality automobiles, but the Demon Challenger is still a good buy if HP is what you're after.

American cars with exception of a few are pieces of shit, and the service is the worst. An affordable car with so much horsepower only means there will be a lot of young people killing themselves and others on the roads. The other cars that offer comparable horsepower to this, are expensive European brands and their owners usually take them to the local racetrack to enjoy what the car can do. I know a few that do that.

I never said anything about price, I'm debating the OP's claim that it's the fastest production car. It's not.

You can't say "Well its faster, but look at the price." Price is irrelevant, it's not the fastest production car, period.

It's hard to put in perspective just how nuts this beast is, but I'll try: Designed explicitly for drag racing, the Demon is the first street-legal production car that can lift its front wheels off the ground under hard acceleration. It has 840 horsepower and 770 pound-feet of torque. It'll hit 60 mph in 2.3 seconds, 100 mph in 5.1 seconds and blitz the quarter-mile lights in 9.65 seconds at 140 mph.

It's so fast that it's actually banned from drag-racing competition, but more on that in a moment.

It's hard to put in perspective just how nuts this beast is, but I'll try: Designed explicitly for drag racing, the Demon is the first street-legal production car that can lift its front wheels off the ground under hard acceleration. It has 840 horsepower and 770 pound-feet of torque. It'll hit 60 mph in 2.3 seconds, 100 mph in 5.1 seconds and blitz the quarter-mile lights in 9.65 seconds at 140 mph.

It's so fast that it's actually banned from drag-racing competition, but more on that in a moment.

Forum List

Back