The Farce of the Deal......

Not nearly as well as my sil.
Nice to get a six figure salary and a piece of a 700+M Buy/Sell.
But surprisingly, he never talks about money.

Your sister-in-law is a he? That's different.

You sure do love to live vicariously through your family members. Do you do anything or know anything yourself?
I’m an analyst like yourself.
Except I’m involved in the process from beginning to end product.

You sure do not seem to get paid like I do, or you would not be so envious of you sil and his salary

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm sure the 6 figure salary is $999,999, his sil said so.
Nah!
That would be nice...
Actually, that’s GG’s bonus.

Its no opinion that these tariffs are the biggest tax increase in decades. This is objective truth.

The beer industry must layoff 40,000 workers due to tariffs. All this is because tariffs are paid by US businesses and US consumers.

Walmart says you'll pay more.
9opug4teu1y21.jpg

This is so amusing by the way, the left promotes a higher minimum wage which equals to everything costing more where I have no choice..

Yet hates tariffs which I have a choice not to buy..

Crazy

What happens when everyone buys less?

Buys less of what?

Anything with a tarrif on it. It hurts our economy.

And I doubt you don't buy Chineses good, you probably do and aren't aware of it.

One... tariffs are what built this country

Two.. what difference does it make if people do buy Chinese goods, if it gets to high they buy cheaper, God damn it's not rocket science.

You sure do love to live vicariously through your family members. Do you do anything or know anything yourself?

You sure do not seem to get paid like I do, or you would not be so envious of you sil and his salary

I’m not envious at all; he’s a wonderful soul from an extremely wealthy family.
He didn’t marry for money, he married for soul.

Clearly he did not marry for money since he has a bunch and you do not seem to.

Its no opinion that these tariffs are the biggest tax increase in decades. This is objective truth.

The beer industry must layoff 40,000 workers due to tariffs. All this is because tariffs are paid by US businesses and US consumers.

9opug4teu1y21.jpg

This is so amusing by the way, the left promotes a higher minimum wage which equals to everything costing more where I have no choice..

Crazy

Buys less of what?

And I doubt you don't buy Chineses good, you probably do and aren't aware of it.

Cool, let's increase tariffs even more, great logic.

Two.. what difference does it make if people do buy Chinese goods, if it gets to high they buy cheaper, God damn it's not rocket science.

All prices go up. If say a bag of marbles from China went up 20%, a bag of marbles from India is also going to go up.

I'm sure the 6 figure salary is $999,999, his sil said so.
Nah!
That would be nice...
Actually, that’s GG’s bonus.

I do not get a bonus, my boss pays us what what he pays us, bonuses are silly and end up being taxed at 45% or so. Far better to just have a good salary.

Crazy

Buys less of what?

All prices go up. If say a bag of marbles from China went up 20%, a bag of marbles from India is also going to go up.

Why?

I’m not envious at all; he’s a wonderful soul from an extremely wealthy family.
He didn’t marry for money, he married for soul.

Clearly he did not marry for money since he has a bunch and you do not seem to.
Not nearly what he has.
And yet you seem to be unhappy enough to have to post ad hominems.
On the one hand, you have admitted all you want in life is to make money while at the same time stating that quality of life trumps money.
I think you’re somewhat psychotic.
So do most others here.

Crazy

Buys less of what?

If there were a 20% tariff on the bag of marbles form China the price would go up by maybe 5 percent and so would the prices on 100 other things to make up for the tariffs. That is the way retailers do things

Buys less of what?

Why?

Lol, please tell us why a bag of marbles would go up from India?

No you don't have a choice, thanks to tRUMP.

Trump announces $16 billion in aid to farmers as trade war continues
The bailout is the second aid package issued to help the agriculture industry as tensions with China remain high.
USDA unveils new trade aid for farmers, ranchers
The Trump administration will make up to $16 billion in new direct payments to producers and commodity purchases under a trade assistance package that was expanded and significantly modified from the aid package announced last year in response to retaliatory tariffs imposed on U.S. farm exports.

9opug4teu1y21.jpg

They are not paid by me, I have a choice....

Let me get this straight....trump is putting tariffs on China in order to hurt them and force them to deal....then he borrows money from China to pay farmers because he is actually hurting them.

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

Buys less of what?

If there were a 20% tariff on the bag of marbles form China the price would go up by maybe 5 percent and so would the prices on 100 other things to make up for the tariffs. That is the way retailers do things
I buy by reviews, not Chinese shit.
I’m more than happy to pay for a great product.

Not nearly what he has.
And yet you seem to be unhappy enough to have to post ad hominems.
On the one hand, you have admitted all you want in life is to make money while at the same time stating that quality of life trumps money.
I think you’re somewhat psychotic.
So do most others here.

Quality of life trumps money when I am getting paid what I am. Everything in moderation. Finding that balance is the key. It took me the better part of 5 years after leaving the Corps to find the right balance.

Buys less of what?

Why?

Demand.

Buys less of what?

Say WTF?

They doesn't even make sense retard, buy a Harley in China it is 100 grand

Buys less of what?

Why?

Demand.

Demand what?

Why?

Demand.

Demand what?
Don’t play “Intelligent” with HJ.

Historic low unemployment, rocking economy, optimism OMG

Trump inherited 3rd base and his ass kissers "think" he hit a triple.....dimwits.

(How much money did daddy leave the orange clown to squander?.........lol)

Buys less of what?

Agree, never said everything goes up to match the new tariff price on Chinese goods, the effect is still the same, the dollar doesn't go as far, people buy less.

Buys less of what?

Agree, never said everything goes up to match the new tariff price on Chinese goods, the effect is still the same, the dollar doesn't go as far, people buy less.
And the price comes down.

Forum List

Back