The Falling Governors' Disease.. (Get Immunized Today)

So now you're just posting nothing? Just to spam?

You must be terribly sad that the pro-gay marriage governor of Oregon resigned.

WASHINGTON - Today the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), the nation’s largest lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) civil rights organization, announced its endorsement of Oregon Governor John Kitzhaber for reelection based on his strong record of support for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality.

Governor Kitzhaber has a long and impressive history of voting for non-discrimination measures, expanding access to health care, and supporting marriage equality for same-sex couples.

Governor Kitzhaber has a long and impressive history of voting for non-discrimination measures, expanding access to health care, and supporting marriage equality for same-sex couples.

But then Terry Bean was arrested in Portland OR, and that all changed?

But then Terry Bean was arrested in Portland OR, and that all changed?

And the entire scandal started before Terry Bean was arrested

Kitzhaber scandal timeline - The Daily Astorian

Sure, and the entire timeline for Bean being arrested started well before he was arrested too.

Portland Oregon 2013,
Terry Bean, major LGBT activist and funder of the national movement is arrested for suspicion of sodomizing a 16 year old minor in late 2013 http://www.wweek.com/portland/file-794-.pdf & http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-...uilty_to_charges_of_sodomy_and_sex_abuse.html

A year later, the Governor of Oregon becomes embroiled in a scandal...I guess...if you can call his girlfriend's college days' indiscretions a "scandal worthy of ousting a sitting governor beloved by his state"..

Almost looks like a frame job, trumping something out of nothing. A certain MSNBC host tonight seemed very surprised and rattled that he had changed his mind about resigning. Made me remember the old story from 2013 for some reason? I hope the beloved governor of Oregon stands his ground and refuses to step down OVER NOTHING.

the governor of Oregon- Governor John Kitzhaber

Has supported gay marriage since 1998

John Kitzhaber on the Issues

Your post is beyond comprehension but you seem to think that there is some 'gay conspiracy'......to get a Governor who favors gay marriage out of office?

Anyway- I am glad that you support the Governor and his pro-gay marriage stance.

I called this a month ago: Silo's building up his own personal mythology to relieve the disonnance between what he wants to believe and what the evidence actually suggests.

How come democrats who loved this guy so much suddenly turn a cold shoulder on him and aren't getting choked up at all about the Oregon Governor being forced to step down? Could it be because of Terry Bean's arrest? Powerful rich men, even if they are gay and sodomizing boys, do NOT like being messed with by local authorities. Being dragged up on those types of charges simply would be seen as intolerable to that very rich and powerful gay lobbiest..

Forum List

Back