The fall of Trumpism continues

If you voted for him, that's the highest endorsement you can give.

I bet this will be like finding someone who voted for Bill Clinton after he stained a dress.

LOL

That's because no one voted for Clinton after he stained a dress. That happened during his second term and he never ran for sny public office after that.

LOL

That's because no one voted for Clinton after he stained a dress. That happened during his second term and he never ran for sny public office after that.

Ha ha ha.....no one wanted to acknowledge EVER putting him in office.....Ha ha ha.

That's because they make up shit as they go along.
PELOSI-SCHIFF-IMPEACHMENT.jpg

If you voted for him, that's the highest endorsement you can give.

I bet this will be like finding someone who voted for Bill Clinton after he stained a dress.
I voted for Clinton. He was an excellent president. Unfortunately most people will only remember his one indiscretion. At least that indiscretion didn't endanger the entire nation.

I voted for Clinton. He was an excellent president. Unfortunately most people will only remember his one indiscretion. At least that indiscretion didn't endanger the entire nation.
You think that was Bubba's only "indiscretion"? It's like saying I got busted for drugs the only time I tried them, and few people are that stupid.

You mean the one he lied under oath about?
About a personal issue. trump took the fifth many times, something he once said only corrupt people do. Is not telling the truth any different than telling a lie. .

About a personal issue. trump took the fifth many times, something he once said only corrupt people do. Is not telling the truth any different than telling a lie. .
You're not required to tell the government anything if you so desire.
I was hoping he'd take the 5th.

You're not required to tell the government anything if you so desire.
I was hoping he'd take the 5th.
You do understand trump a little bit anyway. He should always take the fifth, every time he opens his mouth he digs his grave deeper and deeper.

Boy, don't let these Christophobes know you've ever prayed or went to Church.

They'll try to ruin you, your career, falsely claim you pee on people, slander you, create vulgar statues of you, and given half a chance.....burn you at the stake.

Sheesh! Somethings not right with those misfits....ya think?

Forum List

Back