The Fake News is trying to bring down Biden.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC are all claiming there is a crisis on our southern border. Youth from Mexico and throughout South America are, supposedly, streaming across the border in the largest numbers in years. Just like Donald Trump says, FAKE NEWS!!!. There is not a problem on our southern border. Everything has nver been better.
Nice try FAKE NEWS. Thank you Donald Trump for letting us know we cannot believe a thing the FAKE NEWS says.
Nice try.
Are you saying CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC ARE NOT FAKE NEWS
They are right about the disaster on the border and they are right about Trump.
Trump never had this many illegals in custody in this country. He implemented the Remain in Mexico policy that your alzheimer's messiah overruled. That is real news--fucking idiot. Which one of those outlets is going to be allowed under CCP Joe's "one camera" policy? Clean your stomach window or pull your head out of your ass and look around.
So you are you saying CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC ARE NOT FAKE NEWS

Concernedminion is finally speaking the truth.
Only an illiterate moron such as you would be able to get anything resembling what you just said from my post. Do you actually read what you post. But in answer to your post--only one of those outlets were allowed into the sanitized facility and even they were not happy about it. Maybe you should have listened to your alzheimers leader today.
I have never said everything Fox news says is Fake news. Many things Fox says is true. A portion is not.
The true Trumpers say mainstream media is Fake news. Anything pro Trump is real news, anti-Trump fake news.
I am pro Biden but I know he has problems at the Border. Just because that news is a criticism of Biden, I admit it is true.
Trumpers say any criticism of Trump is fake news. Brainless, cult like thinking.
"Trumpers say any criticism of Trump is fake news."

That's pretty much the case.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC are all claiming there is a crisis on our southern border. Youth from Mexico and throughout South America are, supposedly, streaming across the border in the largest numbers in years. Just like Donald Trump says, FAKE NEWS!!!. There is not a problem on our southern border. Everything has nver been better.
Nice try FAKE NEWS. Thank you Donald Trump for letting us know we cannot believe a thing the FAKE NEWS says.
the left and the msm are giving very little coverage of the border crisis ... and what little they do report they blame the crisis on Trump.

Dumb fuck. They want Harris. They want a fucking commie.

Actually it's not fake news.

It's also less than when trump was president.

Right now is the time that is most safe to come because it's not too hot. This happens in the spring.

trump dismantled the system to process people coming into America. Biden has had to rebuild it.

He will have to appoint a lot more judges.

It is a mess. Minors in facilities longer than what the law allows. Children dying trying to get across rivers. Children being sent here alone.

Biden needs to clean that mess up too. It will take time but will be done.

The fools believe Kamala will be an improvement.
Its not about the Ho Kamala, its about who she nominates as her VP----the ho is just a vehicle to achieve an end and is likely to not live long after as well. Still think it is a Clinton.
If hillary becomes her vice president, Kamala will commit suicide.

Are you saying CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC ARE NOT FAKE NEWS.
In your opinion... Is there a problem at the southern boarder?
Absolutely.
I was pointing out how hypocritical Trump supporters are.. The news that favors Trump, real news. News that is is not flattering for Trump, FAKE NEWS.
The media tried to crucify Trump daily. There is a crisis on the border that Biden created, but you see they are still covering for his dementia.

Don't need fake news to bring Biden down. A set of stairs can do that just as well, if not easier.
161435016_1613872712129928_1163093462680990456_n.jpg

Looks to me like you fooled yourself.
In your obvious sarcasm you likely missed the reality that the fake news got the latest memo to in fact bring down Biden.

Nice try.
Are you saying CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC ARE NOT FAKE NEWS
If Trump was president and this was happening it would be on 24/7 and you would be the one saying unfit how was. You're a hypocrite, thanks for proving it.

Speaking of fake news ...

Let's face, Donald Trump can be a real comedian. Recently he had a great routine on Fox.

Speaking of the Jan. 6 insurrection he incited, Trump told the Fox audience ...

It was zero threat, right from the start, it was zero threat, Look, they went in, they shouldn't have done it. Some of them went in, and they are hugging and kissing the police and the guards, you know, they had great relationships, and a lot of the people were waived in, and then they walked in and they walked out.

They don’t go after those people [BLM], but they go after people, I guess you would call them lean toward the right, and they wave American flags, in many cases, they are waving the American flag, and they love our country.

The riot led to more than 50 injuries and left five dead, including Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick. threatened members of Congress and called for then-Vice President Mike Pence, who was in the Capitol at the time, to be hanged.

I don't know if Trump meant to be funny, but we do know his remarks were quite comical. We do know that, because his audience was Fox listeners, he was not speaking to the average American voter. He was speaking to the uninformed, intelligence challenged members of his cult. They believe everything Trump says, no matter how outrageous. They don't know any better.

Please note Fox is being sued by Dominion voting machines for its lies about voter fraud. See: Fox News sued by Dominion Voting Systems over election fraud claims

Lol. Republicans fell in your trap. They're giving your thread negative stickers because they don't think the media is fake anymore.
But he fell into his own trap, too. Apparently so did you.
When DeMSM change their approach to an anti-dem or pro-republican theme there is usually a calculation and a strategy behind it.
They did this with trump. They laughed when he announced his candidacy then promoted him up when it looked like he was gaining traction because they believed a trump nomination was a guaranteed Hillary win. Once he got the nomination and especially after he beat Hillary, they completely trashed him incessantly.
This development is likely the beginning of the end of the Biden presidency.

Speaking of fake news ...

Let's face, Donald Trump can be a real comedian. Recently he had a great routine on Fox.

Speaking of the Jan. 6 insurrection he incited, Trump told the Fox audience ...

It was zero threat, right from the start, it was zero threat, Look, they went in, they shouldn't have done it. Some of them went in, and they are hugging and kissing the police and the guards, you know, they had great relationships, and a lot of the people were waived in, and then they walked in and they walked out.

They don’t go after those people [BLM], but they go after people, I guess you would call them lean toward the right, and they wave American flags, in many cases, they are waving the American flag, and they love our country.

The riot led to more than 50 injuries and left five dead, including Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick. threatened members of Congress and called for then-Vice President Mike Pence, who was in the Capitol at the time, to be hanged.

I don't know if Trump meant to be funny, but we do know his remarks were quite comical. We do know that, because his audience was Fox listeners, he was not speaking to the average American voter. He was speaking to the uninformed, intelligence challenged members of his cult. They believe everything Trump says, no matter how outrageous. They don't know any better.

Please note Fox is being sued by Dominion voting machines for its lies about voter fraud. See: Fox News sued by Dominion Voting Systems over election fraud claims
The only murder was committed by a capitol police officer on an UNARMED US veteran who was taking photos. Did he think her camera was a gun? Re: the five deaths--No one can be held responsible because Sicknick had a health condition which made him unsuitable for the position that he was being paid to do. Try again.

The media likes conflict, no matter the side. More news at 5.
No just wait, when the media wants Kamala to be president. They will bring up Hunter and his dementia and it will be brutal.
Hunter is soon to follow.
Some folks are born made to wave the flag
Ooh, they're red, white and blue
And when the band plays "Hail To The Chief"
Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, no

Sounds like the illegitimate Biden regime to me.

Forum List

Back