Zone1 Hate crimes in America 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit. You don't see the outrage against the ADL as you do against any black organizations. You are the Farrakhan of Jews. You post anti black diatribes all day every day. Per capita is bullshit, blacks have been getting the majority of hate attacks long before there was such a thing as hate crimes. And there are racist anti black jews participating in it.

Jews are not more likely to be hate crime victims, the numbers show that and furthermore there are black jews. And there are white jews practicing racism and antisemitism against those black jews.
And again.….I repeat:

Yesterday you came up with a long list of posters who had posted some really awful racist things, with their awful quotes. You didn’t have a single one from me because…..drum roll….I’ve never posted anything racist.

And yet, in every thread, you target your venom and accusations of racism (now I’m the “Farrakhan of Jews?!”) at the Jew Girl. And it’s obvious why: you, like most liberals, hate when a persecuted, oppressed minority succeeds well above the majority,

So why don’t you bully the REAL racists rather than the Jew who isnt racist, and you put words in her mouth to make it seem as if she were racist? It’s a nasty trick I’ve noticed leftists do: make up something and claim their opponent said, and they accuse them of racism Based on something they never said.

Stop targeting the Jew. Everyone sees what you’re doing.

What is the gold standard for determining what is a hate crime versus just a crime?
If it’s something done specifically that announces it was done due to religion or race. Examples:

1) The word J E W scratched across the hood of a brand new car, with each letter about 10 inches high.

2) The word J EW double spray painted across the locker in high school.

3) Having neighbor boys come into your house, blow out your Shabbat candles, and say “that’s what we think about your f’n religion.”

Just a few real-life examples off the top of my head.

And again.….I repeat:

Yesterday you came up with a long list of posters who had posted some really awful racist things, with their awful quotes. You didn’t have a single one from me because…..drum roll….I’ve never posted anything racist.

And yet, in every thread, you target your venom and accusations of racism (now I’m the “Farrakhan of Jews?!”) at the Jew Girl. And it’s obvious why: you, like most liberals, hate when a persecuted, oppressed minority succeeds well above the majority,

So why don’t you bully the REAL racists rather than the Jew who isnt racist, and you put words in her mouth to make it seem as if she were racist? It’s a nasty trick I’ve noticed leftists do: make up something and claim their opponent said, and they accuse them of racism Based on something they never said.

Stop targeting the Jew. Everyone sees what you’re doing.
I will respond to who I choose. I don't recall that long list and you are indeed the Farrakhan of Jews. You don't get to post anti black hate as a white person than try playing the Jewish victim. You're white. I am battling the real racists here. Nobody puts words in your mouth Lisa, you are as transparent as Saran Wrap.

I will respond to who I choose. I don't recall that long list and you are indeed the Farrakhan of Jews. You don't get to post anti black hate as a white person than try playing the Jewish victim. You're white. I am battling the real racists here. Nobody puts words in your mouth Lisa, you are as transparent as Saran Wrap.
Sorry, find another Jew Girl to bait and bully.

And this is Zone 1. You don’t get to call a Jew the “Farrakhan of Jews”. I sure hope you get what you deserve.

Instead of trying to race bait by using one state to make claims, how a we look at the latest hate crime data nationwide.

2020 Hate Crimes Statistics
In August 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) released Hate Crime Statistics 2020, an annual compilation of bias-motivated incidents in the United States. Though the number of reporting agencies decreased by 452 since 2019, the overall number of reported incidents increased by 949, contributing to a total of 8,263 hate crime incidents against 11,126 victims in 2020. While annual law enforcement agency participation may fluctuate, the statistics indicate that hate crimes remain a concern for communities across the country.

According to this year’s data, 62% of victims were targeted because of the offenders’ bias toward race/ethnicity/ancestry, which continues to be the largest bias motivation category. Participating agencies reported 5,227 race/ethnicity/ancestry-based incidents in 2020, a 32% increase from 2019. Anti-Black or African American hate crimes continue to be the largest bias incident victim category, with 2,871 incidents in 2020, a 49% increase since 2019. Additionally, there were 279 anti-Asian incidents reported in 2020, a 77% increase since 2019. The other largest categories of hate crimes include anti-Hispanic or Latino incidents, with 517, and anti-White incidents, with 869 in total.

Incidents related to religion decreased 18% from 2019, with 1,244 total incidents reported. The largest category included:

• 683 anti-Jewish incidents, down 28% since 2019;
  • 110 anti-Muslim incidents, down 38%;
  • 15 anti-Buddhist incidents, up 200%; and
  • 89 anti-Sikh incidents, up 82%.
Incidents related to disability decreased 17% from 2019, with 130 total incidents reported. By category:

• Anti-mental disability incidents decreased by 29% since 2019, and
  • Anti-physical disability incidents increased by 8%.
Incidents related to gender and gender identity increased since 2019 with increases in gender-related incidents by 9% and gender identity-related incidents by 34%. There were:

• 50 anti-female incidents, a decrease of 4% since 2019;
  • 25 anti-male incidents, an increase of 47%;
  • 213 anti-transgender incidents, an increase of 41%; and
  • 53 anti-gender non-conforming incidents, an increase of 13%.

We have more than one person here who want to make claims about blacks and every time it is that blacks are either violent, unqualified or intellectually incapable. Everything these people post is a declaration of a belief in the inherent inferiority of blacks.

So as we look at 2020, we see that blacks were vitims of hate crimes 10 times more than Asians. And by religion, more than 4 times than Jews. The oppression competition do not exist but the numbers speak for themselves. All hate crime is bad.
actually when it comes to homicide 16 % of white victims were killed by blacks and around 8% of blacks are killed by whites .... half the rate !

If it’s something done specifically that announces it was done due to religion or race. Examples:

1) The word J E W scratched across the hood of a brand new car, with each letter about 10 inches high.

2) The word J EW double spray painted across the locker in high school.

3) Having neighbor boys come into your house, blow out your Shabbat candles, and say “that’s what we think about your f’n religion.”

Just a few real-life examples off the top of my head.
How about Jews who walk up to your face and call you the N word?

I've had that happen.

You are white trying to dismiss the experience of blacks because you are full of anti black hate. Then when you are confronted, you try playing as a Jew. You are a disgrace to all the Jews who actually have fought and died in the struggle for racial equality.

Instead of trying to race bait by using one state to make claims, how a we look at the latest hate crime data nationwide.

2020 Hate Crimes Statistics
In August 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) released Hate Crime Statistics 2020, an annual compilation of bias-motivated incidents in the United States. Though the number of reporting agencies decreased by 452 since 2019, the overall number of reported incidents increased by 949, contributing to a total of 8,263 hate crime incidents against 11,126 victims in 2020. While annual law enforcement agency participation may fluctuate, the statistics indicate that hate crimes remain a concern for communities across the country.

According to this year’s data, 62% of victims were targeted because of the offenders’ bias toward race/ethnicity/ancestry, which continues to be the largest bias motivation category. Participating agencies reported 5,227 race/ethnicity/ancestry-based incidents in 2020, a 32% increase from 2019. Anti-Black or African American hate crimes continue to be the largest bias incident victim category, with 2,871 incidents in 2020, a 49% increase since 2019. Additionally, there were 279 anti-Asian incidents reported in 2020, a 77% increase since 2019. The other largest categories of hate crimes include anti-Hispanic or Latino incidents, with 517, and anti-White incidents, with 869 in total.

Incidents related to religion decreased 18% from 2019, with 1,244 total incidents reported. The largest category included:

• 683 anti-Jewish incidents, down 28% since 2019;
  • 110 anti-Muslim incidents, down 38%;
  • 15 anti-Buddhist incidents, up 200%; and
  • 89 anti-Sikh incidents, up 82%.
Incidents related to disability decreased 17% from 2019, with 130 total incidents reported. By category:

• Anti-mental disability incidents decreased by 29% since 2019, and
  • Anti-physical disability incidents increased by 8%.
Incidents related to gender and gender identity increased since 2019 with increases in gender-related incidents by 9% and gender identity-related incidents by 34%. There were:

• 50 anti-female incidents, a decrease of 4% since 2019;
  • 25 anti-male incidents, an increase of 47%;
  • 213 anti-transgender incidents, an increase of 41%; and
  • 53 anti-gender non-conforming incidents, an increase of 13%.

We have more than one person here who want to make claims about blacks and every time it is that blacks are either violent, unqualified or intellectually incapable. Everything these people post is a declaration of a belief in the inherent inferiority of blacks.

So as we look at 2020, we see that blacks were vitims of hate crimes 10 times more than Asians. And by religion, more than 4 times than Jews. The oppression competition do not exist but the numbers speak for themselves. All hate crime is bad.
People actually hate people because of their "disability"?

How about Jews who walk up to your face and call you the N word?

I've had that happen.

You are white trying to dismiss the experience of blacks because you are full of anti black hate. Then when you are confronted, you try playing as a Jew. You are a disgrace to all the Jews who actually have fought and died in the struggle for racial equality.
You are REPREHENSIBLE.

actually when it comes to homicide 16 % of white victims were killed by blacks and around 8% of blacks are killed by whites .... twice the rate !
Actually when it comes to homicide 84 percent of whites are killed by other whites. So 5 times more whites are killed by another white than by someone black. That's 5 times the rate. So your argument is disingenuos. Move on.

You are REPREHENSIBLE.
No, that would be you. You hide behind being a jew to cover for a hate you have that is not condoned by the religion you do not practice.

when it comes to homicide around !8 % of white victims were killed by a black person and around 8% of black victims were killed by a white person .
Again 84 percent of whites are killed by another white. That is a much higher number than 16. Apparently white lives don't matter to you unless they are killed by someone black.

Actually when it comes to homicide 84 percent of whites are killed by other whites. So 5 times more whites are killed by another white than by someone black. That's 5 times the rate. So your argument is disingenuos. Move on.
and even higher % of blacks are killed by other blacks .... the point most violent acts committed against and individual is driven by hate ... race doesnt matter .. anger hate and resentment are the main motivators for deadly violence no matter the race ... hate is hate no matter the color of the package that delivers it .

I use DOJ stats. When you have to argue using the smaller number, you lose.
USA today is a major leftwing media org .... are you saying they are lying about the stats ? in reality it doesnt matter .. the facts are that every race is capable of hate and violence ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back