Zone1 Hate crimes in America 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
and even higher % of blacks are killed by other blacks .... the point most violent acts committed against and individual is driven by hate ... race doesnt matter .. anger hate and resentment are the main motivators for deadly violence no matter the race ... hate is hate no matter the color of the package that delivers it .
You can't face the fact that white murder each other at basically the same rate as blacks. Race does matter, you prove that with your consistent need to say how blacks commit more.

whatever .... the point is all races commit acts of hate ....
What hate crime stats show is that whites commit the majority of hate crimes. And what the UCR shows is that whites commit the majority of violent crimes. The all races argument you try here is an attempt to dismiss the problems whites have.

What hate crime stats show is that whites commit the majority of hate crimes. And what the UCR shows is that whites commit the majority of violent crimes. The all races argument you try here is an attempt to dismiss the problems whites have.

How many violent black attacks on Asians lately?

All of them?

You can't face the fact that white murder each other at basically the same rate as blacks. Race does matter, you prove that with your consistent need to say how blacks commit more.
of course whites kill whites at around the same rate ! thats because races tend to live in the same areas and congregate in similar places too ... same with blacks ! the point is blacks are not killed at a higher rate by whites than whites killed by blacks ... the difference is in percentages are in the single digits .

Race is the only thing that matters to you. What part of that do you not understand? That renders your opinions useless.

it depends on what is considered a hate crime i guess . in todays world where one political party pushes the idea that whites are oppressors the hate crime stats cant be relied on as non biased .. for example if a white man would have run over half a dozen black people in a parade it would immediately be called a hate crime .. yet the actual black man that ran over whites during a parade in Wisconsin hasnt been labeled a hate crime . the lefts leaders are dividing the common man against each other ... dont fall for their propaganda ..

Race is the only thing that matters to you. What part of that do you not understand? That renders your opinions useless.
Race is the only thing that matters to YOU. Reality matters to me and when only right wing whites use the gaslighting tactic you have just tried, you show that you don't have the will to face reality.

Race is the only thing that matters to YOU. Reality matters to me and when only right wing whites use the gaslighting tactic you have just tried, you show that you don't have the will to face reality.
I am truly sorry you can't handle the truth. I am done here.

it depends on what is considered a hate crime i guess . in todays world where one political party pushes the idea that whites are oppressors the hate crime stats cant be relied on as non biased .. for example if a white man would have run over half a dozen black people in a parade it would immediately be called a hate crime .. yet the actual black man that ran over whites during a parade in Wisconsin hasnt been labeled a hate crime . the lefts leaders are dividing the common man against each other ... dont fall for their propaganda ..
Only one side pushes the white grievance narrative you have just presented. The right. The black man in Wisconsin was charged with hate crimes. But when whites can murder blacks and get off claiming self defense when the whole world sees it wasn't you need to stop whining and using that race pimped bs about white oppressors. This history of this country is what it is and calls for a return to whatever past greatness was supposed to be includes what whites did during those times.

This nation has always been divided and the left are not the ones doing any dividing. Whites like you seem to think that holding whites accountable is divisive but whites can hold everybody else accountable even if it's for things whites have made up. This is 2022 and whites alone don't get to determine how life will be lived in this country.

It has been the poor ---, not having a pot to piss in working class white who has always fallen for the propaganda that keeps us divided. And that's what is happening now.

I am truly sorry you can't handle the truth. I am done here.
You run away because you can't handle the truth. It's easy for those who are part of the problem to tell people how wrong they are for paying attention to the problem.

why would anyone vote for joe biden if they claim to be against hate, unless they are a brainwashed fool

bidenrascistposhajkhsksh2344.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back