The "F" Squad Bombs Again

Tlaib's not easy on the eyes but she's also a pig on the inside:

Rashida Tlaib: ‘We’re going to impeach the MF’er, don’t worry’

PHILADELPHIA — Rep. Rashida Tlaib stood firm in her conviction that President Trump will be impeached while speaking to an audience of liberals Saturday.

“We’re going to impeach the MF’er, don’t worry!” she said to huge applause at Netroots Nation, echoing a line from January that drew criticism for its profanity.

“I will not back down impeaching this lawless president. He will not be above the law and get away with it on my watch,” the Michigan Democrat said.
She's obviously a racist.
She hates people of color.
The color is Orange.

Guess you're right Hadit He is our president,,,, jmo that he isn't fit to be a street cleaner My apologies to street cleaners

He's better than the last POTUS by a long shot.

I kinda like a great economy and UE the lowest its been in 50 years. Oh and I'm sure voters like jobs all across the country.

Not bad for your "street cleaner."
And he has so little to do with it Besides the yellow backed bully threatening tariffs all over the world and giving tax breaks to the 1% wtf has he done ?? Take his revenge out on Obama that made the AH look like the moron he is??

He had loads to do with it.

Your the only moron I've seen.

Oh and if you don't like you tax break you can give the money back to the Govt. They would be more than happy to take it.

Carry on you whiny little shit you.

Guess you're right Hadit He is our president,,,, jmo that he isn't fit to be a street cleaner My apologies to street cleaners

He's better than the last POTUS by a long shot.

I kinda like a great economy and UE the lowest its been in 50 years. Oh and I'm sure voters like jobs all across the country.

Not bad for your "street cleaner."
Your great economy isn't as great as trump spouts about it Thank god for our great companies where 80% beat on earnings

Forum List

Back