The Exposed Truth of Jean Chrétien

I know you didnt at first. I can tell though..that you have really grabbed the bulls by the horns with it though. Im glad to see it too.
Even though money still sucks for us and I am only working at Costco right now..I am happier than I have been in years!! I think its cause I get to spend alot of quality time with my kids now. I really love it!

Glad to see you both feel this way! and I know you both are doing great jobs and love your kids to death. Why even listen to what vyxen has to say!!! coming from her, she would be the last person I would have to explain things to. I doubt she has kids and pretty much proves in her posts. Just too bad a lot more Father's weren't like you both or have attitudes like you both! Good job guys!

Your quite welcome Chuck! :) Good to see a good man that loves his kids!!!!!

Chuck, your lucky if she will even bother to explain her stupidity! don't you see she is plain out making fun of you and Jim for being such good Daddy's! and the fact that I commented on the situation. She is an idiot! She should only wish that her man is as good as you guys, and another one is NT, I know he is the same as you guys too! another guy that worships his kids. vyxen, I doubt has kids, and I kinda doubt she is even married, but who cares anyway.

Jannen is right why even bother to listen to her. It is quite plain that she attacks everything that is lacking in her meager existence like class, values, a family, children, intelligence, money, stability, self-respect. Need I go on ?

Go on idiot respond to this post with your vulgar, unintelligent, classless replies, I need a good laugh ! Because you are the object of ridicule and you do not even know it. How pathetic !

Well I was hoping to give her a cahnce to explain herself. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt. Obviously, since she still hasnt explained herself, then you guys are right.

Originally posted by Dom
Vyxgen- yea I might be only 14years old,but I can tell you that ...

...said I only am 14, you are twice as old than me , and I have more consederation and respect then you whore except when it comes to people like YOU , which are ones that I hate!!!!

Do me a favor,....

DROP DEAD!

If you are fourteen, what were you doing in an adult forum 18+?

You should choose your words more carefully...

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
If you are fourteen, what were you doing in an adult forum 18+?

You should choose your words more carefully...

The registration process doesn't say minors are forbidden, it just states that you need permission from the board administrator.

Dom was invited here by me.

He's a bit wacky, but he's ok to be here.

Our country is just a total cultural mess... whom you allow and whom you don't allow in the adult forum is your business, but I think you are making a mistake by letting in a kid in there...

Just a suggestion.

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
Our country is just a total cultural mess... whom you allow and whom you don't allow in the adult forum is your business, but I think you are making a mistake by letting in a kid in there...

Just a suggestion.

If our country is such a cultural mess as you speak of, minors will be much better off at home visiting a message board!

Your point is taken though. Dominick is a family friend and has already seen worse in life than this board will offer.

And I didn't write the TOS for entry to the board, that was written by the developers of the board.

I think you'll agree that much worse can be found on the internet than a board where we share our political beliefs, family pictures, jokes & our favorite sports teams.

Yes, Dominick has seen worse that what has EVER been posted on this board. True, I feel a CHILD shouldn't be on a computer that can get beyond what they need for school, period! but unless a parent can block certain things, they will always be out there and curious. And even if you block smutt, there is still forums and jokes and certain graphics for a kid to get to. Dominick was told by us about certain graphic natures, words, etc.. but at the same time vyxen started with him as well, and I think he kept himself under somewhat control with the drop dead!

But, your right Spirit, if he weren't someone we knew, I might have banned his butt by now! :)

Say what you want about Chretien, he's done a lot of boneheaded stuff, but you know what? I'd rather have a PM, president or whatever you want to call your head of state or in our case representative of state, be an idiot some of the time, than an evil meglomaniac with a napoleonic complex all the time.

US is great, but if it keeps up like this... it's going to run out of friends pretty soon, which is a shame cause there are a lot of nice americans out there.

Forum List

Back