The Exposed Truth of Jean Chrétien

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
A model citizen? A true patriot? A figure head of the nation?....not in this case!

Jean Chrétien has been acting as Canada's Prime Minister since November 1993 and as head of the Liberal Party of Canada. Born in Shawinigan, Québec on January 11, 1934 as Joseph Jacques Jean Chrétien, Canada's leader is currently at the pension age of 67. He is a husband and father of three.

Many Canadian citizens won't lie and tell you our leader is full of the positive characteristics that make a great national leader. Many tend to view Jean Chrétien as a very confused person that does not seem to have all of his gears turning at the same speed as the rest of the country. And many more believe that Jean may enjoy an occasional drink from time to time. On several of these occasions, Jean has public humiliated his country and his people. The following are just several moments in his life....

The Moments:
At a press conference in the US, Mr. Chrétien was asked about the increasing number of drugs coming across the border between US and Canada. Somewhere in Mr. Chrétien's mind, he thought that the reporter was speaking about the increase in trucks (as in trade) crossing the border.
Good Ol' Jean replied, "Trucks? It's good! Let them come across the border! We will take all we can get!"
The crowd, the country and the president of the US sat in silence. What was this guy thinking?

On November 5th, 1995, an intruder broke into the Prime Minister's residence at 24 Sussex Drive. The intruder, Andre Dallaire, scaled a fence, wandered the grounds and broke into the mansion. He confronted the prime minister's wife, Aline Chrétien, at the couple's bedroom door. She slammed the door and locked it, then awoke Jean, who found the situation so absurd, he thought she was having a bad dream, and the PM went back to sleep. It took Mounties seven minutes to respond to Mrs. Chrétien's call for help... let's see this situation happen in at the White House. Not only an embarrassing moment for Chrétien, but also the RCMP because of the lack of quick response. Wake up Jean, the only bad dream for Canadians is having you as leader!

Last year, at the APEC conference in Vancouver , students from the University of BC protesting Canada's trade with Asian countries which do not have humanity laws for their people. Some students were arrested by the RCMP, and some were even pepper sprayed. When a reporter asked Mr. Chrétien about the RCMP's use of pepper spray on the peaceful protest, Jean did it again.
Canada's leader replied, "Pepper? I put that on my plate."
What about Canada's humanity laws against Jean?

Then we have the "Mother of All" Jean embarrassing moments!
On Flag Day, 1996, on a walk through Hull, Quebec, Chrétien was confronted by a group of protesters. Then it happened... As if Canadian Prime Minister had no bodyguards, he grabbed one man, Bill Clennet, by the throat and pushed him to the ground. The incident was shown across the country and throughout the world. It just happened that Jean was wearing a pair of dark sunglasses which made him look like a gangster or even the Terminator. Later, Chrétien joked about his actions which was later called "The Shawinigan Handshake". Mr. Clennet took legal action, however no Canadian really knows what the actual outcome was...

And in this corner, the PM of Canada!

Then there is always Chrétien and his strange english vocabulary. As leader of Canada, one would believe that the Prime Minister would speak proper English. In Jean's case, he sometimes gets his Francais and English a little mixed up...
"Dar iss non dax reref dis ear."
Dear God! With all the money that the government sucks from tax payers, could we not give him an english class other than those offer in Canada's public schools. This man must represent us abroad?!

When King Hussien of Jordan dies, Chrétien doesn't bother to attend funeral service. He continues on with his ski trip. Don't bother to pay respect to a international leader, just keep on skiing...
"Watch out for the tree Sonny!"

At Canadian Forces Base Petewawa in Ontario, the Prime Minister gathers with Croatian refugees. He joins in on a basketball game with several of the refugees, perhaps as a friendly gesture,but he intends on playing in a three piece suit and dress shoes. Taking a jump shot, the Prime Minister slips and falls. He scraps only his hands but embarasses Canada yet again.

Chrétien and Martin deciding the country's future

Now Canadians must watch as the Finance Minister, Paul Martin, plays with the wallets of middle class Canadians... Where is the tax breaks? Where is the money going into use at?? Yes, perhaps the national deficit is decreasing but soon, so won't the population, as Canadians die sitting in waiting lines at the hospitals.. three patients in one bed. And our military is losing it's moral as their housing deteriorates, tanks rusts, and helicopters fall from the sky. But Ottawa thinks Canada is happy..? Canadian leaders worry more about lower the deficit than the health and well being of it's people. Millions of Canadians live below the poverty level.... but not in Ottawa. While people sleep on the streets from Vancouver to St. John's, members of parliment sleep in their warm beds. While senior citizens eat cat food, they eat lobster and little children.

The road to Ottawa is short, but somewhere along the way, the representatives that voters elect there, forget who they work for. Instead of waging popularity battles in the House of Commons, shouldn't those high-paid clowns do some work. They contiually take holidays when nation problems are at hand. Creating problems instead of repair them, issues such as one which involved Natives. And what about those old unseen members in the Senate... what exactly do they do? Stop cutting the needs of the average Canadian, cut salaries and pensions of soft-handed politicians.

If intelligence is determined by how the person speaks, then George W Bush must have an IQ of 6 squared.

From About.com, Bushism's for 2003

We had a chance to visit with Teresa Nelson who's a parent, and a mom or a dad." —George W. Bush, Jacksonville, Florida, Sept. 9, 2003

"As Luce reminded me, he said, without data, without facts, without information, the discussions about public education mean that a person is just another opinion." —George W. Bush, Jacksonville, Florida, Sept. 9, 2003

"I'm a follower of American politics." —George W. Bush, Crawford, Texas, Aug. 8, 2003

"We had a good Cabinet meeting, talked about a lot of issues. Secretary of State and Defense brought us up to date about our desires to spread freedom and peace around the world." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 1, 2003

"Security is the essential roadblock to achieving the road map to peace." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., July 25, 2003

"Our country puts $1 billion a year up to help feed the hungry. And we're by far the most generous nation in the world when it comes to that, and I'm proud to report that. This isn't a contest of who's the most generous. I'm just telling you as an aside. We're generous. We shouldn't be bragging about it. But we are. We're very generous." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., July 16, 2003

"It's very interesting when you think about it, the slaves who left here to go to America, because of their steadfast and their religion and their belief in freedom, helped change America." —George W. Bush, Dakar, Senegal, July 8, 2003

"My answer is bring them on."—On Iraqi militants attacking U.S. forces, George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., July 3, 2003

"You've also got to measure in order to begin to effect change that's just more — when there's more than talk, there's just actual — a paradigm shift." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., July 1, 2003

"I urge the leaders in Europe and around the world to take swift, decisive action against terror groups such as Hamas, to cut off their funding, and to support — cut funding and support, as the United States has done." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 25, 2003

"Iran would be dangerous if they have a nuclear weapon." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 18, 2003

"Now, there are some who would like to rewrite history—revisionist historians is what I like to call them." —George W. Bush, Elizabeth, N.J., June 16, 2003

"I am determined to keep the process on the road to peace." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 10, 2003

"The true strength of America happens when a neighbor loves a neighbor just like they'd like to be loved themselves." —George W. Bush, Elizabeth, N.J., June 16, 2003

"We are making steadfast progress." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 9, 2003

"I'm the master of low expectations." —George W. Bush, aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

"I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things." —George W. Bush, aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

"I recently met with the finance minister of the Palestinian Authority, was very impressed by his grasp of finances." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 29, 2003

Got a Bushism?
Email it to: [email protected]

"Oftentimes, we live in a processed world — you know, people focus on the process and not results." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 29, 2003

"I've got very good relations with President Mubarak and Crown Prince Abdallah and the King of Jordan, Gulf Coast countries." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 29, 2003

"All up and down the different aspects of our society, we had meaningful discussions. Not only in the Cabinet Room, but prior to this and after this day, our secretaries, respective secretaries, will continue to interact to create the conditions necessary for prosperity to reign." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 19, 2003

"First, let me make it very clear, poor people aren't necessarily killers. Just because you happen to be not rich doesn't mean you're willing to kill." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 19, 2003

"We've had a great weekend here in the Land of the Enchanted." —George W. Bush, Albuquerque, N.M., May 12, 2003 (New Mexico's state nickname is "Land of Enchantment")

"I think war is a dangerous place." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 7, 2003

"We ended the rule of one of history's worst tyrants, and in so doing, we not only freed the American people, we made our own people more secure." —George W. Bush, Crawford, Texas, May 3, 2003

"We've got hundreds of sites to exploit, looking for the chemical and biological weapons that we know Saddam Hussein had prior to our entrance into Iraq." —George W. Bush, Santa Clara, Calif., May 2, 2003

"I don't bring God into my life to — to, you know, kind of be a political person." —George W. Bush, interview with Tom Brokaw aboard Air Force One, April 24, 2003

"You're free. And freedom is beautiful. And, you know, it'll take time to restore chaos and order — order out of chaos. But we will." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 13, 2003

"Perhaps one way will be, if we use military force, in the post-Saddam Iraq the U.N. will definitely need to have a role. And that way it can begin to get its legs, legs of responsibility back." —George W. Bush, the Azores, Portugal, March 16, 2003

Are You An Expert
on Bushspeak?
Take the Bushisms
Quiz

"Now, we talked to Joan Hanover. She and her husband, George, were visiting with us. They are near retirement — retiring — in the process of retiring, meaning they're very smart, active, capable people who are retirement age and are retiring." —George W. Bush, Alexandria, Va., Feb. 12, 2003

"[The Space Shuttle] Columbia carried in its payroll classroom experiments from some of our students in America." —George W. Bush, Bethesda, Md., Feb. 3, 2003

"And, most importantly, Alma Powell, secretary of Colin Powell, is with us." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 30, 2003

"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself." —George W. Bush, Grand Rapids, Mich., Jan. 29, 2003

"When Iraq is liberated, you will be treated, tried and persecuted as a war criminal." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 22, 2003

"One year ago today, the time for excuse-making has come to an end." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 8, 2003

The beauty of your post is that you got "bushisms" from a page dedicated to political humor.

There is no humor in the second to last paragraph of the post I put up.

Sad, really, but now I can clearly see why you are a bitter loser.

About the only reply I can come up with for this bullshit is Clinton's most famous line - "I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN"

hahahaha, very good Joan, and how true it is! what a joke and what a silly post vyxen!

Originally posted by jimnyc
The beauty of your post is that you got "bushisms" from a page dedicated to political humor.

There is no humor in the second to last paragraph of the post I put up.

Sad, really, but now I can clearly see why you are a bitter loser.

An EMPLOYED loser, unlike yourself. Get off your fucking ass and get a job.

Originally posted by vyxen

DAMN!!! Thats COLD!! Jim you gonna take that???

:eek:

Well, I'm glad you acknowledged you are a loser finally!

Where are you employed at, the local ice cream testing facility?

You might be the employed one out of the 2 of us, but I'd still be embarrassed if I were you. If you think having employment brings you class or intelligence you are sorely mistaken. I have more intelligence wrapped around my pinkie finger than you do in your entire fat body. Besides, my family does quite well, why do I need to currently be employed? I stay home currently and raise a wonderful child, and am extremely happy in doing so.

Do they offer chocolate chip mint where you work?

Well, I'm glad you acknowledged you are a loser finally!

Where are you employed at, the local ice cream testing facility?

You might be the employed one out of the 2 of us, but I'd still be embarrassed if I were you. If you think having employment brings you class or intelligence you are sorely mistaken. I have more intelligence wrapped around my pinkie finger than you do in your entire fat body. Besides, my family does quite well, why do I need to currently be employed? I stay home currently and raise a wonderful child, and am extremely happy in doing so.

Do they offer chocolate chip mint where you work?

Class? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. If I were you I wouldn't bring up my supposed lack of class. And if you think intelligence is going around calling people whales in every second sentence then you have something else coming to you.

No, being employed doesn't make me more intelligent at all. But it makes me a productive human being. I guess slagging on these boards most of the day makes you productive? Not really, I'd say. I don't care if you're an at home dad, you're still a lazy fucking turd. Get off the computer for once and go raise your son like you supposedly claim you do.

No, unfortunately they don't offer chocolate chip mint where I work. But I wish they did. That would be nice!

How the hell would you know how he or what he does with his Son? and talk about being on boards, well, posting or chatting is one thing, but spreading your fat ass legs for everyone to see, that's some real class! that's a REAL LADY ha???? but then again, I think your all talk anyway! someone who hides behind a computer.

Originally posted by janeeng
How the hell would you know how he or what he does with his Son? and talk about being on boards, well, posting or chatting is one thing, but spreading your fat ass legs for everyone to see, that's some real class! that's a REAL LADY ha???? but then again, I think your all talk anyway! someone who hides behind a computer.

And how the fuck would you know that I'm fat, you sorry little bint? And I'm spreading my legs for everyone to see? Talk about overreaching. Someone who hides being a computer...wasn't it jim who threatened kurtz not too long ago? Give me a break.

little bint!!! please. And your the filthy ho that talked and bragged to Kurtz on how you were going to go on cam for him to see you. Post a picture of yourself then, but that's right you care about privacy, I had no problem posting mine! I have nothing to HIDE!!! I am not reaching for anything either. I just happen to think your a complete ass! and someone that has nothing better to do but put someone and their child down, and that child is my Nephew and like I said, got something to say about my Nephew, why not come to NJ and let me know!

Class? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. If I were you I wouldn't bring up my supposed lack of class. And if you think intelligence is going around calling people whales in every second sentence then you have something else coming to you.

No, being employed doesn't make me more intelligent at all. But it makes me a productive human being. I guess slagging on these boards most of the day makes you productive? Not really, I'd say. I don't care if you're an at home dad, you're still a lazy fucking turd. Get off the computer for once and go raise your son like you supposedly claim you do.

No, unfortunately they don't offer chocolate chip mint where I work. But I wish they did. That would be nice!

No, intelligence is utilizing proper grammar and avoiding basic spelling mistakes in nearly every paragraph. Intelligence would be formulating a logical retort to statements you disagree with, something you have shown time and time again you are incapable of. You clearly lack fundamental communication skills. These are the basics you'll need to get a decent paying job should that be what you desire. You can claim till the cows come home, but I KNOW your job doesn't rely in any way shape or form on YOUR intelligence. I've got my degree and have been to 3 different colleges in 2 states. I've been employed in the same field since 1991. I've received 4 major promotions and countless raises. I've received more commendations on my work than you have sucked dick!

So I'm lazy? I get up every day at 5:30 am. Have a couple cups of coffee and shower. Change and bathe my son and prepare him for school. Feed him breakfast lunch & dinner. Change his diaper quite a few times throughout the day! Teach him the basics so he'll be able to properly spell and communicate as he grows up. Take him for AT LEAST 1/2 mile walk daily. Spend at least 1 hour in the yard every day with him and my dog playing so that he'll have some fun and respect his Dad. I do the wash for 3, including folding clothes. Take out garbage. Do the dishes almost daily.

Yeah, I'm lazy! I have respect from friends, family and neighbors. More importantly though, I have something you don't, self respect.

Originally posted by janeeng
little bint!!! please. And your the filthy ho that talked and bragged to Kurtz on how you were going to go on cam for him to see you. Post a picture of yourself then, but that's right you care about privacy, I had no problem posting mine! I have nothing to HIDE!!! I am not reaching for anything either. I just happen to think your a complete ass! and someone that has nothing better to do but put someone and their child down, and that child is my Nephew and like I said, got something to say about my Nephew, why not come to NJ and let me know!

I never attacked his son, fool, just the "father". You're just grasping at straws now. And how many times do I have to tell your sorry ass that me and kurtz were jesting to annoying you pricks? But I don't think you'll ever fully comprehend it anyhow.

By the way, I'm not a gardening tool.

Jesting us, how classy it was! your still a tramp! If you had any class, I doubt talking like that would have come out of your mouth. I don't grasp for anything, and saying crap you don't know what your talking about I will defend, even if it is the FATHER! but I think he can handle you quite well.

No, intelligence is utilizing proper grammar and avoiding basic spelling mistakes in nearly every paragraph. Intelligence would be formulating a logical retort to statements you disagree with, something you have shown time and time again you are incapable of. You clearly lack fundamental communication skills. These are the basics you'll need to get a decent paying job should that be what you desire. You can claim till the cows come home, but I KNOW your job doesn't rely in any way shape or form on YOUR intelligence. I've got my degree and have been to 3 different colleges in 2 states. I've been employed in the same field since 1991. I've received 4 major promotions and countless raises. I've received more commendations on my work than you have sucked dick!

So I'm lazy? I get up every day at 5:30 am. Have a couple cups of coffee and shower. Change and bathe my son and prepare him for school. Feed him breakfast lunch & dinner. Change his diaper quite a few times throughout the day! Teach him the basics so he'll be able to properly spell and communicate as he grows up. Take him for AT LEAST 1/2 mile walk daily. Spend at least 1 hour in the yard every day with him and my dog playing so that he'll have some fun and respect his Dad. I do the wash for 3, including folding clothes. Take out garbage. Do the dishes almost daily.

Yeah, I'm lazy! I have respect from friends, family and neighbors. More importantly though, I have something you don't, self respect.

Hah! Getting a little defensive now are we? And I'm the one who is?

If a couple of spelling and grammar mistakes speak about my intelligence, what do you have to say about janeeng's intelligence?

If you think a logical retort is calling someone a whale, you're a pitiful fool. It is called an ad hominem fallacy. Look it up.

Yep, I don't do a spell check on here! that makes me a retard, ouch, you got me!!!! what an ass!

Forum List

Back