Too hard on them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eric

You know I kind of feel bad for these people, maybe we are a little hard on them. I mean think about it, living in a country constantly in the shadow of the US, having a military our boyscouts could defeat, not even having a their own language. They can't even decide if they should speak French or English.

Must really suck having a second rate health care system, an economy almost totally dependent on us, and being thought of as America's little brother.

You know I can't even think of a product, service, of industry that they are know for. Oh excuse me, I just thought of one, Bacon, hey that's great they have a national product.

But despite this they are proud ! And why shouldn't they be, look at all their country has done ! At very least they produce a hell of a hockey team !

Oh that's right, the NEW JERSEY DEVILS won the cup ! I retract my last statement .

hahahahah, that was great eric! and damn right about NEW JERSEY!!!!!!

America's little brother is how arrogant Americans percieve us. Second rate health care? Yes, that's why our life expectancy is higher and the child mortality rate is lower than yours. Oh, and economy dependent on yours? You're supposed to be a CEO but don't understand the very rudimentary aspects of the world economy?

The average life expectancy in the USA is currently 77.2 and in Canada it is 78.5.

Given the vast differences between the countries, I'll give up a year of my life and live here! You guys can utilize that extra year to get liver transplants and maybe finally grow a backbone.

The infant mortality rate in the USA is 6.9 per 1000 compared to that of 5.5 per 1000 in Canada.

I wonder what the total population difference is? I wonder if Canada has to deal with all the poverty stricken areas and immigrants as the USA does?

So given the completely different lifestyles, and the fact that the USA population is infinite times more complex, there really isn't as much of a difference as YOU would make it out to be.

Now, please enlighten us about the rudimentary aspects of world economy. Since you brought it up, I'm sure you can give us a great breakdown. Were waiting...

Originally posted by vyxen
America's little brother is how arrogant Americans percieve us. Second rate health care? Yes, that's why our life expectancy is higher and the child mortality rate is lower than yours. Oh, and economy dependent on yours? You're supposed to be a CEO but don't understand the very rudimentary aspects of the world economy?

Oh, and it's PERCEIVE.

Shall we calculate the educational differences between countries as well? If your posts are of any indication, canada is severely lacking.

From http://www.worldlit.ca/facts.html

In Canada

22% of adult Canadians have serious problems dealing with printed materials.

About 45% of new Canadian jobs created in this decade will require at least 16 years of education.

Canadians with the lowest level of literacy skills have an unemployment rate of 26% compared to 4% for Canadians with the highest literacy levels.

Nearly 1.4 million Canadian children 15 years of age and younger are living in low-income homes. 34% of children from the lowest income families do not complete their high school education.

60% of Canadians on social assistance have not completed high school. This is where fatty Vyxen is categorized!LOL

42% of Native Canadians do not graduate from high school, compared to 22% in the non-native population.

Almost three-quarters of 626 Canadian companies surveyed feel that they have a significant problem with functional literacy in some part of their organization.

Only 10% of Canadians see illiteracy as part of our economic problems.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Now, please enlighten us about the rudimentary aspects of world economy. Since you brought it up, I'm sure you can give us a great breakdown. Were waiting...

Those aren't the only differences between nations. A higher murder rate and violent crime rate and higher poverty rate seperate us, too.

Oh, and since you want to go there, it is WE'RE (we are). 1) All developed economies depend on trade. 2) There is not one single developed economy that relies on trade with one nation alone. 3) Try what that idiot Buchanan wants and see how long you last. I'm guessing not very long. There isn't a working model of isolationism since the industrial revolution.

Oh, and for a country so dependent on the US, isn't it...funny that while you guys lost a million jobs or so we gained jobs? That recession didn't affect us one bit. In fact, our dollar gained 20 cents on the US dollar and Euro during that time.

Ah, and for the fatty and ill-educated comments, thank you for reminding me why I rarely come to this depraved shit hole anymore.

Those aren't the only differences between nations. A higher murder rate and violent crime rate and higher poverty rate seperate us, too.

Oh, and since you want to go there, it is WE'RE (we are). 1) All developed economies depend on trade. 2) There is not one single developed economy that relies on trade with one nation alone. 3) Try what that idiot Buchanan wants and see how long you last. I'm guessing not very long. There isn't a working model of isolationism since the industrial revolution.

Oh, and for a country so dependent on the US, isn't it...funny that while you guys lost a million jobs or so we gained jobs? That recession didn't affect us one bit. In fact, our dollar gained 20 cents on the US dollar and Euro during that time.

Ah, and for the fatty and ill-educated comments, thank you for reminding me why I rarely come to this depraved shit hole anymore.

So saying a country cannot rely on just one other country alone for trade is what you have to tell us about the rudimentary aspects of world economy?

The canadian unemployment rate is at about 8% while the US is at about 6%! Get your facts straight before spouting off like the whale you are.

You don't like my comments about you being illiterate? Come back when you have a proper education then. Learn to properly research before making asinine statements.

By the way, it's SEPARATE!

So saying a country cannot rely on just one other country alone for trade is what you have to tell us about the rudimentary aspects of world economy?

The canadian unemployment rate is at about 8% while the US is at about 6%! Get your facts straight before spouting off like the whale you are.

You don't like my comments about you being illiterate? Come back when you have a proper education then. Learn to properly research before making asinine statements.

By the way, it's SEPARATE!

I'm the whale. It's fucktarts such as yourself that should be castrated to ensure that you never reproduce fellow garbage.

I guess Jim was right, your saying your a whale, whales are fat!! And I think Jim produced a very intelligent offspring, who happens to be related to me, and if you have something to say about that, then come see me! you have such a freagon problem and feel that your just such the high and mighty thing here, and come up with some really shitty stuff, but that's right, your just a freagon genius and the rest know nothing. You also talk about privacy and being married and all the other shit you talk, but to me, someone that talks some of your trash, obviously is street trash or not making your man happy! But, that's my opinion and I am sure you will try to put me down, but that's cool, don't care.

I'm the whale. It's fucktarts such as yourself that should be castrated to ensure that you never reproduce fellow garbage.

I guess I hit REAL CLOSE to home! Are you angry because once again I am correct, or because now everyone knows you are a fat illiterate slob?

I guess I hit REAL CLOSE to home! Are you angry because once again I am correct, or because now everyone knows you are a fat illiterate slob?

No more close to home than kurtz bringing up your parenting skills, eh?

Hey bitchface do you have kids? I doubt it, but if you did, and you have a Daugther, you going to teach her how to be a TRAMP HO like yourself???

My Nephew is being brought up very well, and his Father is doing a GREAT job at it! HO BITCH!

No more close to home than kurtz bringing up your parenting skills, eh?

Sure, his ignorance was almost as painful as yours! LOL

I'm being insulted by a homosexual and an illiterate chick that hasn't a clue on when to stop eating!

Whatever shall I do?

Originally posted by janeeng
Hey bitchface do you have kids? I doubt it, but if you did, and you have a Daugther, you going to teach her how to be a TRAMP HO like yourself???

My Nephew is being brought up very well, and his Father is doing a GREAT job at it! HO BITCH!

Damn hypocrite. Weren't you the one telling that 14 year old brat to watch his language, but look at yourself.

I am not 14 stupid, so if I choose to curse on here, I think I am old enough to do so, or is it that your too young to handle it?

Originally posted by janeeng
I am not 14 stupid, so if I choose to curse on here, I think I am old enough to do so, or is it that your too young to handle it?

I was talking about Dom and the way you handled him when he used foul language. You're still a hypocrite.

First you call my son a "fucktart" - then abuse others for using foul language? Just who died and made you God? This coming from an "educated" employed woman - and I quote:

Yes, thank you thank you. In honour of my birthday, I rolled up a picture of two gay guys going at it and put it in my coochie!

You really are quite the lady. Now don't even think of going toward my grandson, or you will be buying much more than even you can handle!

If you say so! of course, makes no sense, just because I told a 14 year old to watch his mouth, how does that make me a hypocrite? I am a lot older than him! But, whatever you say, your the so called intelligent one here.

Originally posted by Joan
First you call my son a "fucktart" - then abuse others for using foul language? Just who died and made you God? This coming from an "educated" employed woman - and I quote:

Yes, thank you thank you. In honour of my birthday, I rolled up a picture of two gay guys going at it and put it in my coochie!

You really are quite the lady. Now don't even think of going toward my grandson, or you will be buying much more than even you can handle!

Uh no, I didn't tell her off for using foul language, I told her off because she made Dom apologize to the board for using the language that she is now using.

Hah, and what are you going to do? Somehow grab me from the monitor and choke me to death?

Just curious...what is vbulletin's policy on threats and hate propaganda (against Muslims, the French and Canadians)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back