the evil of Iran why we must attack

None of this takes away the fact that a nuclear Iran is unacceptable!
Why? And I'm serious because people keep saying that, but I've yet to see a case for it. And please remember you are posing a new war plan in the midst of a war plan that didn't work and where Americans are dying and were the human resources of the military are stretched incredibly thin AND Americans as a rule have no interest in further pre-emptive wars.

Why? And I'm serious because people keep saying that, but I've yet to see a case for it. And please remember you are posing a new war plan in the midst of a war plan that didn't work and where Americans are dying and were the human resources of the military are stretched incredibly thin AND Americans as a rule have no interest in further pre-emptive wars.
I would like an answer to that also. it seems that the only ones we allow to have nukes is our friends ) and those who got them seripiciously.)

besides, they keep saying they aren't working towards nukes,

and even further. If they wanted nukes they could well have bought them from russian influences.

because israel is such a badass while hiding behind the bulldog that is the US?

With the ground troops tied down in Iraq and Afghanistan, don't expect an all out ground invasion like in Iraq. This is exactly why the war will work and be very successful. With all of Iran's hard talk, the only successful war they can wage against America would be a Iraq-style insurgency war. By default we won't be able to give it to them.

Here is how America will fight this war:
(1) Stealth air raids: Against Iran's military and nuclear targets. It work great in Desert Storm and Kosvo
(2) Naval Blockade: This will put huge strains on the Iranian economy and will increase the chances of a internal coup against the ever growing unpopular Iranian regime.
(3) Assassinations: Against the Iranian nuclear scientist. Slow down and cripple their nuclear capacities as much as possible.
(4) Sabotage: Against the Iranian weapons deliveries to the Iraqi insurgents and at their nuclear and military installations. Chip away at the regime and make it even more vulnerable to a coup.
(5) Covert Operations: Ditto

Bottom line is that we won't engage Iran like we did Iraq. We won't give the Iranians any real hard targets to go after and we will chip away at the regime strangle hold on the country.

And how are you going to stop them from shutting down the Straits of Hormuz without giving them hard targets? How can you stop them from lobbing a few guided rockets into saudi oil facilities or the UAE which then sends the oil markets in the world into a real crisis (including the US).

How do you think both China and Russia are going to react? They have very serious economic ties with Iran...you think they are going to let us harm them like this and not do anything about it at all?

You seem to think Iran has no cards to play at all and are totally isolated in the world.

If the US invades Iran, it will be a supremely stupid thing to do, we dont have the funds nor do we have good ways around the strategic relationships we are screwing with which means we will start dragging nations that we really dont want to tangle with into the fray and not in a good way....they will be on the OTHER SIDE.

teamamerica_wideweb__430x269.jpg

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

And how are you going to stop them from shutting down the Straits of Hormuz without giving them hard targets? How can you stop them from lobbing a few guided rockets into saudi oil facilities or the UAE which then sends the oil markets in the world into a real crisis (including the US).

How do you think both China and Russia are going to react? They have very serious economic ties with Iran...you think they are going to let us harm them like this and not do anything about it at all?

You seem to think Iran has no cards to play at all and are totally isolated in the world.

If the US invades Iran, it will be a supremely stupid thing to do, we dont have the funds nor do we have good ways around the strategic relationships we are screwing with which means we will start dragging nations that we really dont want to tangle with into the fray and not in a good way....they will be on the OTHER SIDE.

Come on now, no more propaganda!
Iran will not be able to hit our naval targets. They might boast they have capabilities, but they have very little they could do.

Iran won't attack the Saudis or UAE. They might hit targets in Israel or Iraq, but the Saudis and UAE and Kuwaitis are safe.

Oil prices will take a hit you are correct on that.

China has stronger economic ties with American, they will sit still and criticize from their high horse.

Russia will do the same!

hehehehe...

considering your warped ass attempt to ignore the definition of GENOCIDE I wonder if you are really the person to point at others for propaganda.

...this seems less and less like reality. The Iranian repressive and irrational regime CAN NOT be allowed to possess a nuke. I also think that the Iraq invasion was the biggest military blunder in US history, but confronting Iran will help the situation in Iraq, whether we are there or not.

Here are the phases of the Iran War:

(1) Support the Secular/Student Opposition: We have been doing it for years. Iran is ripe for another revolution, since there is a lot of discontent in amongst the Iranian public.
(2) Naval Blockade: The Iranian economy is shit anyways. Best way to induce a revolution against a repressive regime is contribute to a piss poor economy.
(3) Air Attacks: Over-night we have that capabilities to take out their nuclear installations, aircrafts and missile bays.
(4) Assassinations: Take out Iranians nuclear scientist working on the project.
(5) Covert Operations: Take against the ships of weapons to Iraqi Shiite insurgents, the revolutionary guard, nuclear installation etc.
(6) Sabotage: Further hurt the Iranian nuclear capabilities, the revolutionary guard and the army loyal to the Islamic Regime.
(7) Further support the Local Operation: BUT NOT VIA MILITARY OPERATIONS OR GROUND TROOPS!!! Help them with supplies, weapons, intelligence and money!

Bottom line a nuclear Iran is unacceptable, but a ground (Iraq-style) war is not the answer!

Bottom line a nuclear Iran is unacceptable

But a nuclear attack against them by the US is...

The irony is uncanny.

Nevermind the fact that the neo-cons have been foaming at the mouth for Iran since even before 9/11, when we weren't yet even supposed to be worrying about potentially militant islamic nations.

the BOTTOM LINE is that we have no right to tell a sovereign nation what they can or can't do. I mean it's not even a DOUBLE standard, its way more than double...to tell ONE nation it's ok to have nukes, and another one that it's not. Who's to say Pakistan or India wouldn't somehow allow nuclear material to get into the wrong hands? Who's to say that WE wouldn't, what with that embarrassingly ridiculous nuke incident a few weeks ago? Who's to say they're actually even seeking weapons to begin with? Bush and Cheney? Since when has their credibility even been good enough to believe them about ANYTHING?

You talk about propaganda, but it's propaganda that has you thinking this pre-emptive attack on Iran is somehow a GOOD idea.

I love how you assume China and Russia would just sit idly by and allow something like this to happen. They both hate us anyway, and China doesn't even NEED us. We need them more than they need us. What would we do if they just decided to dump their trillion dollars in reserve? I mean, they don't even have to respond militarily...they could literally choke the economic life out of us.

You gotta wake up, my friend.

is it not possible to be anti Israeli and not be anti Semitic if you don't approve of the fact that a bunch of foreign nations decided after ww2 to steal a bunch of land call it Israel then your a Jew hater? is that really how it works?

The real anti-Semitism is supporting the Khazar cuckoo's crime of invading another's nest and ethnically cleansing the true Semites from their historical homeland.

Jewsarse Crust looked more like Chemical Ali than the Sandy MacTavish-like Souper that Seppos portray him as.

I'd have to disagree with that being very well stated.
To compare Bush to a man who, under the control and direction of the Guardian Council (The real power of the theocracy of Iran) claims he will remove Israel from the map, asks the world to imagine a world without the U.S., funds, trains and logistically supports Hamas and Hezbollah isn't very logical, unless you attempt to insert relative morality and other bits of ethics-twisting variable into the thought process.
It is also intellectually dishonest to attempt to call wanting to block the nuclear arming of a theocratic insane assylum on racism. That is a cop-out.

First, Iran never threatened to remove Israel from the map. He said they would disappear in the pages of time and compared it to other REGIMES that were also "inhumane and brutal". I never heard him say to imagine the world without the US...although it would be a better world if they US didnt BULLY people and interferre in their domestic politics (self determination rights).

Supporting Hamas and Hezbollah are very acceptable actions to take. Both were born due to aggression by western powers in the creation and continuous expanision of Israel and the genocide of the palestinian people.Its more defensible than the support that Israel has from the US.

We also have no proof they are attempting to gain nuclear weapons BUT they also have a VERY GOOD case to make for going for them and pulling out of agreements not to. They ARE being threatened and they do need deterrence AND they certainly dont share our aggressive history for the last century. Please tell me how many wars they have started in the last century and how many the US has. Its clear that if we go strictly by facts, history and behavior...the US is CLEARLY the more dangerous nation in possession of nuclear weapons (and the only nation to actually USE them on another nations civilian population TWICE!).

I think the one who is ethics twisting is you. You obviously arent holding both nations to the SAME SET of standards...the US seems to get WIDE leeway where Iran gets no leeway and you even assume things that are NOT in evidence about Iran and make predictions about Iran that have no factual evidence or historical behavior to support such predictions.

is it not possible to be anti Israeli and not be anti Semitic if you don't approve of the fact that a bunch of foreign nations decided after ww2 to steal a bunch of land call it Israel then your a Jew hater? is that really how it works?

Its just an old propaganda tactic to silence criticism about Israel and their actions....it dosent work like it used to. Its very transparent.

Why? Because radical, militant Islamic fundamentalists control the government AND military of Iran? The government openly supports Hezbollah and Hamas.

But it's okay for extremist morons who are willing to kill themselves to take everyone else with them to have the power to destroy the Earth?

Brilliant.

Forum List

Back