the evil of Iran why we must attack

Its not battling links, its actually bringing UP FACTS and EVIDENCE to support a point of view...somthing you really should try, it could be quite enlightening for ya.

I dont have a problem with Shattereds neg repping me for you...I find it humorous and a bit pathetic, which of course, I must admit...I DO get a bit of a kick out of. Its not somthing I am proud of because it really is petty to get such a kick from it...but I just chalk it up to a guilty pleasure and have my chuckle!

I love how your swaggering comes through in your posts....its all your posts really have! They are certainly devoid of facts or thoughtful support of your point of view. You just like the game of "no its not, you are a tard, I have been brave my whole life,"....not exactly filled with intelligence or support for a point of view. But you are right about one thing, it dosent impress me or intimidate me.

Wow. Did you just reword your previous post? Tell me ... how DOES one reword "blah, blah, blah ...?"

Wow. Did you just reword your previous post? Tell me ... how DOES one reword "blah, blah, blah ...?"

Are you talking about your posts where you just allude to miltary service and call people "tards"? Is that the kind of repitition you refer to? It must be since you are so well acquainted with it and use it often!

Are you talking about your posts where you just allude to miltary service and call people "tards"? Is that the kind of repitition you refer to? It must be since you are so well acquainted with it and use it often!

LMAO ... "I'm rubber you're glue ....." When do you say "Nannanannabooboo?:wtf:

LMAO ... "I'm rubber you're glue ....." When do you say "Nannanannabooboo?:wtf:
gunny, Damn, Really how in ANY kind of good conscience can you post such a thing?. You didn't hurt anything by this action but your own credibility.

First, Iran never threatened to remove Israel from the map. He said they would disappear in the pages of time and compared it to other REGIMES that were also "inhumane and brutal". I never heard him say to imagine the world without the US...although it would be a better world if they US didnt BULLY people and interferre in their domestic politics (self determination rights).

Supporting Hamas and Hezbollah are very acceptable actions to take. Both were born due to aggression by western powers in the creation and continuous expanision of Israel and the genocide of the palestinian people.Its more defensible than the support that Israel has from the US.

We also have no proof they are attempting to gain nuclear weapons BUT they also have a VERY GOOD case to make for going for them and pulling out of agreements not to. They ARE being threatened and they do need deterrence AND they certainly dont share our aggressive history for the last century. Please tell me how many wars they have started in the last century and how many the US has. Its clear that if we go strictly by facts, history and behavior...the US is CLEARLY the more dangerous nation in possession of nuclear weapons (and the only nation to actually USE them on another nations civilian population TWICE!).

I think the one who is ethics twisting is you. You obviously arent holding both nations to the SAME SET of standards...the US seems to get WIDE leeway where Iran gets no leeway and you even assume things that are NOT in evidence about Iran and make predictions about Iran that have no factual evidence or historical behavior to support such predictions.

Americanism: the repulsively inflated and eventually fatal condition of refusing to put yourself in the other fellow’s situation. :eusa_think:

Judea was homeland of the Jews in ancient times. It was not until the Romans conquered Judea and renamed the lands Palestine that Palestine came about. Then later Arabs conquered the lands and so on and so forth.

So if you believe in original rights, I'd say the Jews have the right.

THE authority on ALL things, from diet to sex to space travel, says the Kikes stole the land off of the Canaanites.

I wonder what the Canaanites looked like?

I'd say more like Danny Thomas than Paul Newman.

gunny, Damn, Really how in ANY kind of good conscience can you post such a thing?. You didn't hurt anything by this action but your own credibility.

How'd I hurt my credibility? Did I make an allegation supported by nothing more than my opinion and an oped from LtCol Nobody and "they talking liek they were with Iraq," then demand someone provide evidence it isn't true?

The complete lack of evidence to support her BS is all that's required.

How'd I hurt my credibility? Did I make an allegation supported by nothing more than my opinion and an oped from LtCol Nobody and "they talking liek they were with Iraq," then demand someone provide evidence it isn't true?

The complete lack of evidence to support her BS is all that's required.
I wasn't talking about her comments. but yours wasn't even childish. it was in deed BABYISH.

I wasn't talking about her comments. but yours wasn't even childish. it was in deed BABYISH.

Try again. I responded in-kind. And while I am quite aware you like to play the "above all that" type nowadays, I have not yet forgotten some of your more "memorable" moments of yesteryear.;)

Try again. I responded in-kind. And while I am quite aware you like to play the "above all that" type nowadays, I have not yet forgotten some of your more "memorable" moments of yesteryear.;)
Again, you are talking of some unknown language to me. I would like to hear some of those memorable moments, and "above all that" leanings. No, you did NOT respond in kind, and even if you had. WHY lower yourself to babyishness?

They wage defense against Genocide and suicide bombings are not the only form of resistance. They are also heavily supported by numerous peace initiatives who seek change but rely ON PEACEFUL resistance....oh but we NEVER talk about that do we?

I see plenty of extremism in Israelis genocide and theft of lands.

I love how your Avatar says no racism! Not that is true irony! :rofl:

Forum List

Back