The Era of Big Government is Over...no, we really mean it this time. Seriously

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I think that after the historic victories this November, the Republicans will have 2 choices: start finding ways to cut Government spending or prepare to face the wrath of the citizenry.

My preference, before we abandon them altogether is to get radical on Republicans, sit in front of their offices, protest, call, write, email, remind them who got them there and that there not there to take up space left by Progressives since they went extinct (a moment of silence please). We're way past the point where it's OK to continue to fund Depression Era programs.

It's up to us because we can't count on knuckleheads like Mike Steele to do anything substantive.

(Remember when Bill Clinton said, "the era of Big government is over!" Did he really mean it or was it just another Clinton boner?) (I think this was my worst OP ever, it feels like my head is full of yogurt, I've been spacey all day)

Last edited:
The current governor of joizy better run for president. he has it all, and is what the united states really needs.

If you expect something different from the GOP this November or post-elections well.. I got bad news for you.

well, we saw how well "hope and change" worked for the democrats.

Us freedom loving folk gotta do what we gotta do.

And you expect something different from the Republicans?

come on..

well, we got some more libertarian types in the running now...so here's hopin.
i am a libertarian in case you havent noticed by now.

If you expect something different from the GOP this November or post-elections well.. I got bad news for you.

H&C got Obama elected. If you are still denying that reality then any prediction you might offer is worthless. I think you better come to grips with the recent past before you waste breath on anything that comes after that.

What got Obama elected was the staggering amount of small donations. It's money Sparky. Pure and simple. If you NewGOPers expect the pendulum to swing your way you need money...lot's of it. You need lots more than the other guys. Better check your piggy bank before your mouth writes checks that your fellow NewGOPers can't cash.

H&C got Obama elected. If you are still denying that reality then any prediction you might offer is worthless. I think you better come to grips with the recent past before you waste breath on anything that comes after that.

What got Obama elected was the staggering amount of small donations. It's money Sparky. Pure and simple. If you NewGOPers expect the pendulum to swing your way you need money...lot's of it. You need lots more than the other guys. Better check your piggy bank before your mouth writes checks that your fellow NewGOPers can't cash.

ok?

Forum List

Back