The epidemic of white women calling the police on African Americans continues.

The OP I would gauge has never been in a fight or a potential victim. Outside my college fraternity house we saw a young lady get assaulted. The house was in Mission Hill, Roxbury MA. Tough neighborhood. We rescued her, called the cops and held the assailant. This stuff happens to real people and if it’s a false alarm so be it. Again better safe than sorry.

White woman called police over babysitter.

A white woman called the police on a black youth leader who was babysitting white kids in Georgia

A child with a backpack, said backpack grazed her when the child walked by, the woman after seeing store footage realized she wasn't sexually assaulted by the black child with a backpack.

A white woman called the police on a black child she wrongly accused of sexual assault. After being confronted with video footage, she apologized.

8 hours ago.

A white woman people have dubbed 'Golfcart Gail' called the police on a black man for cheering on his son during a soccer game

-------------------

What is going on? Why do these white women call the police at the drop of a hat.

Because blacks rape and kill?

A white woman called the police on a black youth leader who was babysitting white kids in Georgia

A child with a backpack, said backpack grazed her when the child walked by, the woman after seeing store footage realized she wasn't sexually assaulted by the black child with a backpack.

A white woman called the police on a black child she wrongly accused of sexual assault. After being confronted with video footage, she apologized.

8 hours ago.

A white woman people have dubbed 'Golfcart Gail' called the police on a black man for cheering on his son during a soccer game

-------------------

What is going on? Why do these white women call the police at the drop of a hat.
Citizens' Councils - Wikipedia

I asked this same question just yesterday. There are a lot of white racists here on U.S. Message Board and elsewhere who swear that black people in America are no longer discriminated against and the only discrimination presently occuring is against white people, white males predominantly.

When we've pointed to more than centuries of tried and true tactics as an example of the various ways that whites express their racism against Africa Americans, we're admonished that the things that we're complaining of happened "a long time ago" irrespective of the fact that the exact same offenses are still occuring today, thus I give you the white citizen's counsel....

The Citizens' Councils (also referred to as White Citizens' Councils) were an associated network of white supremacist, extreme right[1] organizations in the United States, concentrated in the South. The first was formed on July 11, 1954.[2] After 1956, it was known as the Citizens' Councils of America. With about 60,000 members across the United States,[3] mostly in the South, the groups were founded primarily to oppose racial integration of schools, but they also opposed voter registration efforts and integration of public facilities during the 1950s and 1960s. Members used intimidation tactics including economic boycotts, firing people from jobs, propaganda, and violence against citizens and civil-rights activists.

By the 1970s, following passage of federal civil rights legislation in the mid-1960s and enforcement of constitutional rights by the federal government, the influence of the Councils had waned considerably yet remained an institutional basis for the majority of white residents in Mississippi. The successor organization to the White Citizens' Councils is the St. Louis-based Council of Conservative Citizens, founded in 1985.[3] Republican politician and past Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott of Mississippi was allegedly a member[4] while North Carolina Senator Jesse Helms and Georgia Congressman Bob Barr were both strong supporters of the Council of Conservative Citizens; David Duke also spoke at a fund raising event, while Patrick Buchanan's campaign manager was linked to both Duke and the Council.[5]

In 1996, a Charleston, SC, drive-by shooting by Klan members of three African American males occurred after a Council rally; Dylann Roof, the perpetrator responsible for the murder of nine Emanuel AME church members in Charleston in 2015, espoused Council of Conservative Citizens rhetoric in a manifesto.[6]

Economic retaliation and violence

Clipping from Citizens' Council newspaper, June 1961

Unlike the Ku Klux Klan but working in unison, the White Citizens Council met openly, and was seen superficially as "pursuing the agenda of the Klan with the demeanor of the Rotary Club."[14] Although the White Citizens Council publicly eschewed the use of violence,[2] the economic and political tactics used against registered voters and activists embraced institutional violence. The White Citizens Council members collaborated to threaten jobs, causing people to be fired or evicted from rental homes; they boycotted businesses, ensured that activists could not get loans, among other tactics.[7][12] As historian Charles Payne notes, "Despite the official disclaimers, violence often followed in the wake of Council intimidation campaigns."[14] Occasionally some Councils directly incited violence, such as lynchings, shootings, rapes and arson, as did Leander Perez during the New Orleans school desegregation crisis. In some cases, Council members were directly involved in acts of violence, such as Nat King Cole being assaulted in Birmingham or Byron De La Beckwith murdering Medgar Evers.

For instance, in Montgomery, Alabama, during the Montgomery Bus Boycott, at which Senator James Eastland "ranted against the NAACP"[15] at a large openly held Council meeting in the Garrett Coliseum, a mimeographed flyer publicly espousing extreme racial White Citizens Council and Ku Klux Klan rhetoric was distributed, parodying the Declaration of Independence and saying:

When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary to abolish the Negro race, proper methods should be used. Among these are guns, bows and arrows, sling shots and knives.
We hold these truths to be self-evident that all whites are created equal with certain rights; among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of dead *******.[15][16]
The Citizens' Councils used economic tactics against African Americans whom they considered as supportive of desegregation and voting rights, or for belonging to the NAACP, or even suspected of being activists; the tactics included "calling in" the mortgages of black citizens, denying loans and business credit, pressing employers to fire certain people, and boycotting black-owned businesses.[17] In some cities, the Councils published lists of names of NAACP supporters and signers of anti-segregation petitions in local newspapers in order to encourage economic retaliation.[18] For instance, in Yazoo City, Mississippi in 1955, the Citizens' Council published in the local paper the names of 53 signers of a petition for school integration. Soon afterward, the petitioners lost their jobs and had their credit cut off.[19] As Charles Payne puts it, the Councils operated by "unleashing a wave of economic reprisals against anyone, Black or white, seen as a threat to the status quo."[14] Their targets included black professionals such as teachers, as well as farmers, high school and college students, shop owners, and housewives.[12]

Medgar Evers' first work for the NAACP on a national level involved interviewing Mississippians who had been intimidated by the White Citizens' Councils and preparing affidavits for use as evidence against the Councils if necessary.[20] Evers was assassinated in 1963 by Byron De La Beckwith, a member of the White Citizens' Council as well as the Ku Klux Klan.[21] The Citizens' Council paid his legal expenses in his two trials in 1964, which both resulted in hung juries.[22] In 1994, Beckwith was tried by the state of Mississippi based on new evidence, in part revealed by a lengthy investigation by the Jackson Clarion Ledger; he was convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to life in prison.[23]

Political influence

Joe D. Waggonner, Jr.
Many leading state and local politicians were members of the Councils; in some states, this gave the organization immense influence over state legislatures. In Mississippi, the State Sovereignty Commission funded the Citizens' Councils, in some years providing as much as $50,000. This state agency, funded by the taxes paid by all citizens, also shared information with the Councils that it had collected through investigation and surveillance of integration activists.[24] For example, Dr. M. Ney Williams was both a director of the Citizens' Council and an adviser to governor Ross Barnett of Mississippi.[25] Barnett was a member of the Council, as was Jackson mayor Allen C. Thompson.[26] In 1955, in the midst of the bus boycott, all three members of the Montgomery city commission in Alabama announced on television that they had joined the Citizens' Council.[27]

Numan Bartley wrote, "In Louisiana the Citizens' Council organization began as (and to a large extent remained) a projection of the Joint Legislative Committee to Maintain Segregation."[28] In Louisiana, leaders of the original Citizens' Council included State Senator and gubernatorial candidate William M. Rainach, U.S. Representative Joe D. Waggonner, Jr., the publisher Ned Touchstone, and Judge Leander Perez, considered the political boss of Plaquemines and St. Bernard parishes near New Orleans.[29] After he left the editorship of the Shreveport Journal in 1971, George W. Shannon relocated to Jackson, Mississippi, to work on The Citizen, a monthly magazine of the Citizens' Council. The Citizen halted publication in January 1979, by which time Shannon had returned to Shreveport.[30]

On July 16, 1956, "under pressure from the White Citizens Councils,"[31] the Louisiana State Legislature passed a law mandating racial segregation in nearly every aspect of public life; much of the segregation already existed under Jim Crow custom. The bill was signed into law by governor Earl Long on July 16, 1956 and went into effect on October 15, 1956. The act read, in part:

An Act to prohibit all interracial dancing, social functions, entertainments, athletic training, games, sports, or contests and other such activities; to provide for separate seating and other facilities for white and negroes [lower case in original] ... That all persons, firms, and corporations are prohibited from sponsoring, arranging, participating in or permitting on premises under their control ... such activities involving personal and social contact in which the participants are members of the white and negro races ... That white persons are prohibited from sitting in or using any part of seating arrangements and sanitary or other facilities set apart for members of the negro race. That negro persons are prohibited from sitting in or using any part of seating arrangements and sanitary or other facilities set apart for white persons.[31]

Another disposition they managed to pass was a public challenge law allowing two voters to challenge another voter to see if he was lawfully registered, disposition they used to purge the rolls of Black voters, in one parish, Bienville, 95% of Black voters were purged.[13] Similarly, they were involved in handing to the registers pamphlets such as Voter Qualification Laws in Louisiana: The Key to Victory in the Segregation Struggle and making them participate to mandatory semonaries about preventing Black registration and purging Black voters.[32]

Major media outlets observed the support George Wallace received from groups such as White Citizens' Councils. It has been noted that members of such groups had permeated the Wallace campaign by 1968 and, while Wallace did not openly seek their support, nor did he refuse it.[33]

School desegregation and the demise of the councils

A 1968 advertisement for Jackson area schools operated by the Council
Throughout the last half of the 1950s, the White Citizens' Councils produced racist children's books that taught that heaven (in the Christian conception) is segregated.[34] The White Citizens' Council in Mississippi prevented school integration until 1964.[35] As school desegregation increased in some parts of the South, in some communities the White Citizens' Council sponsored "council schools," private institutions set up for white children, as these were beyond the reach of the ruling on public schools.[36] Many of these private "segregation academies" continue to operate today.

By the 1970s, as white Southerners' attitudes toward desegregation began to change following passage of federal civil rights legislation and enforcement of integration and voting rights in the 1960s, the activities of the White Citizens' Councils began to wane. The Council of Conservative Citizens, founded by former White

Citizens' Council members,[3] continued the agendas of the earlier Councils.

See also

Last edited:
I'm starting to think these are white women like TipsyCat who got dumped by a Black guy in their past. Its always over something weird and over the top like a jilted lover would do.
The woman in St. Louis was recently separated from her African American spouse. When I read that, I was wondering if she was trying to act out.

Calling the police on people who are not breaking the law should be actionable. I don't know 100% that it is although there are other actions one claim, like intentional infliction of emotional distress, harassment, stalking, invasion of privacy, etc.

The officers repsonding to the chick in the golf cart is quoted as having made the statement "anybody can call the police on anyone and we'll respond". They don't like it though when it's them and their name and information being exposed - none of them.

`
The only thing I can say about this topic is anecdotal. I do know that in predominantly white urban areas of Wisconsin, groups of two or more blacks walking through the neighborhoods, especially at night, will generate calls to the police.
True. I got the police called on me and found out that because I was walking with a hoodie on I ended up on the neighborhood watch chat site. Same people that speak to me during the day called 5.0 on me at night. Cops followed me to my house to make sure I lived in the neighborhood.

I'm starting to think these are white women like TipsyCat who got dumped by a Black guy in their past. Its always over something weird and over the top like a jilted lover would do.
The woman in St. Louis was recently separated from her African American spouse. When I read that, I was wondering if she was trying to act out.

Calling the police on people who are not breaking the law should be actionable. I don't know 100% that it is although there are other actions one claim, like intentional infliction of emotional distress, harassment, stalking, invasion of privacy, etc.

The officers repsonding to the chick in the golf cart is quoted as having made the statement "anybody can call the police on anyone and we'll respond". They don't like it though when it's them and their name and information being exposed - none of them.
I think you can only sue for deformation of character. I think the DA can charge you with false reporting.

I think you can only sue for deformation of character. I think the DA can charge you with false reporting.
If we have to wait for the police or the prosecutor's office to take action for the criminal side of the issue, we'll make no more progress than we were able to 100 years ago.

One of the organizations I work with has a network of attorneys who use the civil system to file against individuals engaged in certain criminal activity, including stalking and domestic violence. Regarding defamation though...

Defamation Per Se and Untrue Statements

Traditionally, there have been four general categories of untrue statements presumed to be harmful to one's reputation and therefore actionable as an injury claim. Typically, if the statements don't fall into one of these categories, the plaintiff is required to prove their damages. If it does fall into one of these categories, damages are usually presumed.

The four general categories are:
  • Indications that a person was involved in criminal activity
  • Indications that a person had a "loathsome," contagious or infectious disease
  • Indications that a person was unchaste or engaged in sexual misconduct
  • Indications that a person was involved in behavior incompatible with the proper conduct of his business, trade or profession

I forgot to include this in my previous comment

In law, false light is a tort concerning privacy that is similar to the tort of defamation. The privacy laws in the United States include a non-public person's right to protection from publicity which puts the person in a false light to the public. That right is balanced against the First Amendment right of free speech.

False light differs from defamation primarily in being intended "to protect the plaintiff's mental or emotional well-being", rather than to protect a plaintiff's reputation as is the case with the tort of defamation[1] and in being about the impression created rather than being about veracity. If a publication of information is false, then a tort of defamation might have occurred. If that communication is not technically false but is still misleading, then a tort of false light might have occurred.[1]

False light privacy claims often arise under the same facts as defamation cases, and therefore not all states recognize false light actions. There is a subtle difference in the way courts view the legal theories—false light cases are about damage to a person's personal feelings or dignity, whereas defamation is about damage to a person's reputation.[2]

The specific elements of the tort of false light vary considerably, even among those jurisdictions which do recognize this Tort. Generally, these elements consist of the following:
  1. A publication by the defendant about the plaintiff;
  2. made with actual malice (very similar to that type required by New York Times v. Sullivan in "Defamation" cases);
  3. which places the Plaintiff in a false light; AND
  4. that would be highly offensive (i.e., embarrassing to reasonable persons).[1]
False light - Wikipedia
Malice can be asserted if it can be proven that the party making the defamation/false light statements has been told to cease their comment, has acknowledged that they were told to cease their behavior/comments yet persisted. The fact that they had been told to stop but continued to engage in the offensive behavior is prima facie evidence that their behavior was intentional at that point in order to meet the malice requirement.

Last edited:

8 hours ago.

-------------------

8 hours ago.

-------------------

3 women...out of ????? tens of millions.....

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Last edited:

---------------------------------- DEFORMATION of Character eh , sounds serious Ace !! [chuckle]

Last edited:
anyway , best thing to do is to call the cops if suspicious sights are seen i suppose . Nip it in the bud is what Barney would recommend in the Old Days . And i don't know if its Official Policy but i even think that Police and Government recommend that --- if a person sees something that they say something eh .

---------------------------------- DEFORMATION of Character eh , sound serious Ace !! [chuckle]
---------------------------------- you sound like you really know yer legal stuff Ace . Deformation of Character eh ?? :afro:

Last edited:
`
The only thing I can say about this topic is anecdotal. I do know that in predominantly white urban areas of Wisconsin, groups of two or more blacks walking through the neighborhoods, especially at night, will generate calls to the police.

I've been there, and it's true. It is also true in suburbs all over America.

Even if you are a resident in the same suburb.

I've had it happen to me and know others that it has happened to.

`

I've been there, and it's true. It is also true in suburbs all over America.Even if you are a resident in the same suburb. I've had it happen to me and know others that it has happened to.
`
I agree, to some extent, it's going overboard. The neighborhood I was thinking about however is in Milwaukee. The area has no direct bus route to it, no apartments, (owner occupied single units) is 80% white and has experienced a big uptick in crime, statistically coming from black youth. There are black families who live there but they are owner occupied and just as concerned about the crime level as anyone else.
`

these cop callers really ought to have GUNS as protection . Course if they have no ability to protect themselves and there are suspicious and unknown characters in neighborhoods there is no problem calling the cops to get the characters checked out . And nowadays , there are more single women householders that are , well , they are women and are seen as easy targets in many cases . Aw heck , these women and other householders PAY for the Police Service so no problem calling the cops KSteve

Calling the Police seen as going OVERBOARD , in your OPINION eh WParadox ?? Other people have different Opinions WP .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back