The epidemic of white women calling the police on African Americans continues.

White woman called police over babysitter.

A white woman called the police on a black youth leader who was babysitting white kids in Georgia

A child with a backpack, said backpack grazed her when the child walked by, the woman after seeing store footage realized she wasn't sexually assaulted by the black child with a backpack.

A white woman called the police on a black child she wrongly accused of sexual assault. After being confronted with video footage, she apologized.

8 hours ago.

A white woman people have dubbed 'Golfcart Gail' called the police on a black man for cheering on his son during a soccer game

-------------------

What is going on? Why do these white women call the police at the drop of a hat.
-------------------------------------------------- [because they want to DeanRD ] let these white women do what they think is best . They PAY the police so they can call them when they like as the women may be or are suspicious of something or someone . Just a general comment , i didn't look at links DeanRD .

Last edited:
Progs are so bad at math (and ethics).

A few random incidents of phone complaints are an epidemic, but hundreds of black on black murders in Chicago each year are not worth mentioning.

Go figure.

LET the Police start ignoring these WHITE Womenz reports on people , ok with me , lets see what happens [chuckle] !!

`
The only thing I can say about this topic is anecdotal. I do know that in predominantly white urban areas of Wisconsin, groups of two or more blacks walking through the neighborhoods, especially at night, will generate calls to the police.

A white woman called the police on a black youth leader who was babysitting white kids in Georgia

A child with a backpack, said backpack grazed her when the child walked by, the woman after seeing store footage realized she wasn't sexually assaulted by the black child with a backpack.

A white woman called the police on a black child she wrongly accused of sexual assault. After being confronted with video footage, she apologized.

8 hours ago.

A white woman people have dubbed 'Golfcart Gail' called the police on a black man for cheering on his son during a soccer game

-------------------

What is going on? Why do these white women call the police at the drop of a hat.
This is the fault of black culture, which produces an alarming number of criminals. The public naturally distrusts black people as a result.

We produce fewer criminals than white culture. We've always been far less criminal than whites.

`
The only thing I can say about this topic is anecdotal. I do know that in predominantly white urban areas of Wisconsin, groups of two or more blacks walking through the neighborhoods, especially at night, will generate calls to the police.

Why?

8 hours ago.

-------------------

This is the fault of black culture, which produces an alarming number of criminals. The public naturally distrusts black people as a result.

We produce fewer criminals than white culture. We've always been far less criminal than whites.

^^^ Racist Race Baiting Race Baiter Gonna Race Bait ^^^

I'm starting to think these are white women like TipsyCat who got dumped by a Black guy in their past. Its always over something weird and over the top like a jilted lover would do.
These are all Democrats, moron.

White liberals are terrified of black people. They suck up to you face to face and call the cops on you if they feel threatened from afar.
Why would you think the Democrats? Because Republicans would just pull out a gun and shoot them?
Hey may be right. White women that are republican cheat on their husbands and boyfriends with Black guys but rarely admit to even knowing a Black guy.

More innuendo bullshit.

It's not innuendo. I was recently with a white woman for a few months and she is republican and pro trump until she needed the dick.

8 hours ago.

-------------------

^^^ Racist Race Baiting Race Baiter Gonna Race Bait ^^^

Yep Godboy was race baiting.

I'm starting to think these are white women like TipsyCat who got dumped by a Black guy in their past. Its always over something weird and over the top like a jilted lover would do.

White liberals are terrified of black people. They suck up to you face to face and call the cops on you if they feel threatened from afar.
Why would you think the Democrats? Because Republicans would just pull out a gun and shoot them?
Hey may be right. White women that are republican cheat on their husbands and boyfriends with Black guys but rarely admit to even knowing a Black guy.

More innuendo bullshit.

It's not innuendo. I was recently with a white woman for a few months and she is republican and pro trump until she needed the dick.

You got that on tape ?

`
---------------------------------- so what . Let the police do their jobs WP .

Probably widdle white women primarily doing the calling is my guess WP .

More innuendo bullshit.

You can prove this.....

And that somehow proves something.

What is your M.S. in ? Bullshit ?

and why not call the cops , widdle women of many colors sometimes need protection . It'd be stupid to ignore suspicious sights just to be a victim later on WP . Besides , women and men PAY for police response and help WP .

see that little 13 year old girl that has perhaps just been kidnapped by some people , criminals as her parents were killed in their home WP .

8 hours ago.

-------------------

You let me know when someone actually buys that bullshit line you retards always repeat around here. :laugh:

Forum List

Back