The entire progressive narrative on firearms obliterated

It must be unbearable to be a progressive today. The entire ideology is just imploding. As if things weren't bad enough, now an illegal substance has been responsible for more deaths than firearms. So much for the progressive false narrative that outlawing firearms would prevent shootings. This proves what rational people (i.e. conservatives) already knew - that criminals don't obey the law. That's what makes them criminals.

Heroin Now Kills More People Than Guns In America
Good job liberals. Not that long ago guns killed more people than Heroin. The gun crime homicide rate has been in decline now for 20 years. :clap:
Every year more and more firearms are sold… Means far less violent crime
Far less violent crime? Look at you completely veering away from the last 8 years of republican talking points.
So good no need for gun control, thanks for clearing that up.

Actually the increase Heroin deaths are not coming New York or the major citys selling Brown (Afgan) Heroin...

It is coming from Middle America where and explostion in Black Heroin from Mexico has taken place... This is because the Balck Heroin is cheaper than drugs like oxycotton.
This is well documented in this book:
Dreamland: The True Tale of America's Opiate Epidemic: Sam Quinones: 9781620402528: Amazon.com: Books

The OP here is looking at the horrible things this drug does to people and communities and thought, I am going to twist this to fit my political agenda...

It must be unbearable to be a progressive today. The entire ideology is just imploding. As if things weren't bad enough, now an illegal substance has been responsible for more deaths than firearms. So much for the progressive false narrative that outlawing firearms would prevent shootings. This proves what rational people (i.e. conservatives) already knew - that criminals don't obey the law. That's what makes them criminals.

Good job liberals. Not that long ago guns killed more people than Heroin. The gun crime homicide rate has been in decline now for 20 years. :clap:
Every year more and more firearms are sold… Means far less violent crime
Far less violent crime? Look at you completely veering away from the last 8 years of republican talking points.
I have had one hell of a firearm salesman for the last eight years… LOL
3a4bb33697cc5b876b50240136ca5dba.jpg

Actually the increase Heroin deaths are not coming New York or the major citys selling Brown (Afgan) Heroin...

It is coming from Middle America where and explostion in Black Heroin from Mexico has taken place... This is because the Balck Heroin is cheaper than drugs like oxycotton.
This is well documented in this book:
Dreamland: The True Tale of America's Opiate Epidemic: Sam Quinones: 9781620402528: Amazon.com: Books

The OP here is looking at the horrible things this drug does to people and communities and thought, I am going to twist this to fit my political agenda...

No heroin is a controlled substance for a reason, deaths are just the tip of the destruction it creates

Guns are protected and they are important and should not be illegal or controlled and yes they are dangerous, but nowhere near the extent of heroin

Good job liberals. Not that long ago guns killed more people than Heroin. The gun crime homicide rate has been in decline now for 20 years.
While gun sales have skyrocketed...
Yes gun dealers have made a killing off of you rubes

HodinR20130123_low.jpg
Free market in the spirit of the Constitution s0n.

Just proves dealing drugs is not a nonviolent crime.
Unless it's a drug that nobody has ever died from an overdose

How about killing ones competition to protect turf, or killing mules that lost a load to the cops. There is nothing nonviolent about the illegal drug trade, period.

so obviously you support heroin legalization correct?

No, what it tells us is the legality has nothing to do with lethality.
Heroin is much worse than a gun and guns can protect you from a government, heroin cant.
so your saying its complicated issue that cant be boiled down too a few misleading statistics? and that only hypocritical hacks use arguments like this?

Is that what your saying?
No what I'm saying is guns now kill less than Heroin, Heroin is a controlled substance, so Heroin control doesn't work well, so why would gun control?
Second the reason Heroin is a controlled substance is :
1) it can kill you immediately
2) it alters your brain chemistry and who you are
3) it is very addictive
4) it is not protected by a 2nd amendment
5) it can not be used by people to combat an abusive government

feel free to contradict or add your own.
how are you going to use your guns to combat an abusive government again?

Pizzagate, We just need to get into the basement...
You like chicken?

No... I saw this and thought "indisputable proof of how astoundingly ignorant progressives are".

Only an idiot ideologue actually believes that criminals will obey gun laws. Rational people realize that disarming law abiding citizens ensures that only the criminals are armed. And that is a special kind of stupid. The kind that could only come from a progressive.

By the way - I don't have a "political agenda". The U.S. Constitution already guarantees my right to keep and bear arms. I'm merely pointing out the astounding stupidity of the left.

9 of the worst states for Heroin Deaths voted Republican...

The revenge of the 'Oxy electorate' helped fuel Trump's election upset

The Message is don't do drugs it is a gateway to voting Republican...
^^^^How is this related to the topic? Are you lost or just simply drunk and post all over the place without rhyme or reason?

We stopped your plantation expansion plans.....now, we are coming for you.....

The Republican States are have serious drug problems both prescription and heroin....

West Virginia had Trump's highest margin of victory...

Drug Wholesalers Shipped 780M Pain Pills to West Virginia

You think the problem is there wasn't enough guns being carried in the mall... The question is why are people robbing malls...

The Republican States are have serious drug problems both prescription and heroin....

West Virginia had Trump's highest margin of victory...

Drug Wholesalers Shipped 780M Pain Pills to West Virginia

You think the problem is there wasn't enough guns being carried in the mall... The question is why are people robbing malls...
See post #32

You're just an anonymous, bootlicking punk hiding behind an internet connection, ALL DAY LONG.

GET A LIFE, YOU SORRY-ASSED LOSER.
I guess you are unable to see the irony in that post.
OTH.....How the modus operandi of the left goes? Oh wait, here it is: "accuse others with what you are and what you are doing..."

.....now, we are coming for you.....
LOL. You aren't going to do anything, pussy boy. You are just a little one-line-loser.
Bottom stacker.....:lol:
You're just an anonymous, bootlicking punk hiding behind an internet connection, ALL DAY LONG.

GET A LIFE, YOU SORRY-ASSED LOSER.
And you will be at the bottom of the stack, with the rest of your Nazi friends....:lol:
Uh... I hate to say this but applying Godwin's Law if for the leftists when they cannot refute facts...
The precise description would be communist...Communists murdered 100 million innocent people because of their religion and opposing philosophy...

Forum List

Back