Breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CryMore.jpg

Neither do "conservatives".

For the last eight years, the criminal activities of DHS, IRS, NSA, TSA, and more, have all been under the control of democrats. Yet fools like you won't see the folly of these despotic bureaucracies when your team in in control of them.

I can't wait until dudes like you start making excuses for this trash.

Maybe you can try a recount, courts, Russia and others to stop Trump. LOL

Remember these lies? I supported him for this reason, until he picked Pence...Trump is a lying dangerous man..

images

The Real Donald Trump

j4nkZN5.jpg

Wait you supported him until he picked Pence, ok I smell some bullshit. What was the issue with Pence?

I saw that Trump was going far right with Pence....until then he was supported by many on the left.

Don't you remember how the GOP trashed him, and the independents kept him in the race? As you know he ran on the platform to drain the swamp ..get rid of the corruption .. I see him doing the exact opposite and is becoming the corruption..

It hasn't been the GOP supporting him until he actually won and they had to support him..

Now Reince Pubic is acting like he supported him all along....

Maybe you can try a recount, courts, Russia and others to stop Trump. LOL

Remember these lies? I supported him for this reason, until he picked Pence...Trump is a lying dangerous man..

images

The Real Donald Trump

j4nkZN5.jpg

Wait you supported him until he picked Pence, ok I smell some bullshit. What was the issue with Pence?

I saw that Trump was going far right with Pence....until then he was supported by many on the left.

Don't you remember how the GOP trashed him, and the independents kept him in the race? As you know he ran on the platform to drain the swamp ..get rid of the corruption .. I see him doing the exact opposite and is becoming the corruption..

It hasn't been the GOP supporting him until he actually won and they had to support him..

Now Reince Pubic is acting like he supported him all along....

Reince did once he won the nomination, which is his job.
He crushed the never Trumpers at The convention
He also stated he would.put business.men in govt to negotiate, he said that, day one.

Drain ingresso the swamp has to do with using political hacks and the rotativo door between politics and lobbying.

Forum List

Back