The entire GOP leadership has become traitors to the United States and the Constitution.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
The GOP is slandering:

The FBI

The DOJ

The CIA

The entire intelligence community.

They are following a cult leader over a cliff.

They slammed the Middle Class and the Poor redistributing the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

They have fuked this country over going years into the future.

And they have broken their promise after swearing allegiance to the constitution of the United States of America.

Everything I've said for the last 20 years has come true. Everything. In fact, it's even worse.

Your new-found love and respect for the Constitution is heart-warming and encouraging.

I honestly trust it's sincere and don't for a minute believe it's simply politically motivated.

Last edited:
The GOP is slandering:

The FBI

The DOJ

The CIA

They slammed the Middle Class and the Poor redistributing the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

And they have broken their promise after swearing allegiance to the constitution of the United States of America.

Everything I've said for the last 20 years has come true. Everything. In fact, it's even worse.
Nothing you've said about Trump is true. You are a buffoon and a liar.

Your new-found love and respect for the Constitution is heart-warming and encouraging.

I honestly trust it's sincere and don't for a minute think believe it's simply politically motivated.

I call it "Neo-McCarthyism". The Leftists are unwittingly vindicating the illustrious Senator from Wisconsin.

Last edited:
  • Banned
The GOP is slandering:

The FBI

The DOJ

The CIA

Tell that to Steve Bannon dunce.

The GOP is slandering:

The FBI

The DOJ

The CIA

Stop lying.

The GOP is slandering:

The FBI

The DOJ

The CIA

Ahh, I see. So Steve Bannon is the newest hero of the left?

Remember folks, you heard it here first.

• Banned
The GOP is slandering:

The FBI

The DOJ

The CIA

That's not what Steve Bannon says, dunce.

The GOP is slandering:

The FBI

The DOJ

The CIA

Ahh, I see. So Steve Bannon is the newest hero of the left?

Remember folks, you heard it here first.
As long as he's honest.

The GOP is slandering:

The FBI

The DOJ

The CIA

Stop lying.
Page 255

Steve Bannon said:

They are going to put Donald Trump Jr. on TV and break him like an egg.

The GOP is slandering:

The FBI

The DOJ

The CIA

Rderp is pissed he retired last year and now he can't get a cut of Trumps huge HUGE HUGE tax cut :)

The GOP is slandering:

The FBI

The DOJ

The CIA

Stop lying.
Page 255

Steve Bannon said:

They are going to put Donald Trump Jr. on TV and break him like an egg.

Poor rderp he is going to lose his house across from Wrigley field and going to have to live in a card board shack out side guaranteed rate field in Chicago

:badgrin:

masonry_preview.png

The GOP is slandering:

The FBI

The DOJ

The CIA

That's not what Steve Bannon says, dunce.
Bannon is a nut case liar like you. But remember back after the election, you hated Bannon. What happened liar?

The GOP is slandering:

The FBI

The DOJ

The CIA

Lucky we have video and audio.

Aren't we?

Forum List

Back