What is the "Deep State"?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
When Trump talks about the Deep State, he is talking about men and women who swore their allegiance to the United States and the US Constitution.
Men and Women who swore to follow the "rule of law".

Trump is disappointed allegiance wasn't sworn to him over country.
This is why Trump is angry. When he says the Department of Justice is his plaything to do with as he wants, he is showing a profound lack of understanding of the Constitution. He simply doesn't understand why he wasn't elected king or doesn't have the power to kill the way Vladimir Putin does.
Trump doesn't understand why he isn't above the law.

But the thing he doesn't understand the most is why those in the government won't swear a "loyalty pledge" to him. This is why Republicans are demanding a "purge". To get rid of anyone they imagine doesn't share their political ideas.

This is why we are entering the most dangerous time in our nation's history since the Civil War.

• Banned
you answered your own question.....
Not really. Many Republicans feel the "deep state" is some shadow government that secretly runs the country. I'm sure they have other definitions.

When Trump talks about the Deep State, he is talking about men and women who swore their allegiance to the United States and the US Constitution.

This is why Trump is angry. When he says the Department of Justice is his plaything to do with as he wants, he is showing a profound lack of understanding of the Constitution. He simply doesn't understand why he wasn't elected king or doesn't have the power to kill the way Vladimir Putin does.

But the thing he doesn't understand the most is why those in the government won't swear a "loyalty pledge" to him. This is why Republicans are demanding a "purge". To get rid of anyone they imagine doesn't share their political ideas.

This is why we are entering the most dangerous time in our nation's history since the Civil War.

Not above the law seriously? you should start a comedy club.:lmao::haha:

politicians ESPECIALLY presidents are above the law,they constantly get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for including murder.:haha:

me or you go out and do what ted kennedy did by driving a car into a lake and letting her drown,WE go to jail.:rolleyes: and has a president EVER gone to jail? uh no cause they are above the law.:D

Not really. Many Republicans feel the "deep state" is some shadow government that secretly runs the country. I'm sure they have other definitions.

you dont think the CIA runs this country and is WHY the world is in the mess it is because they dictate foregn policy and world events? wow you are one seriously brainwashed sheep in America. let me guess,you think they had nothing whatsoever to do with the Kennedy assassination right?:rolleyes::rofl::haha:

• Banned
It is Obama and Soros trying to run things from the sidelines. Obama has become Trump's shadow.
Soros and Pelosi are holding meetings to teach the Dems and snowflakes how to resist all things National. They are the enemy.
Didn't I tell you? More right wingernut nonsense.

politicians ESPECIALLY presidents are above the law,they constantly get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for including murder.:haha:

me or you go out and do what ted kennedy did by driving a car into a lake and letting her drown,WE go to jail.:rolleyes: and has a president EVER gone to jail? uh no cause they are above the law.:D
Kennedy committed murder by driving a car into a lake?
That's the definition of murder?

you dont think the CIA runs this country and is WHY the world is in the mess it is because they dictate foregn policy and world events? wow you are one seriously brainwashed sheep in America. let me guess,you think they had nothing whatsoever to do with the Kennedy assassination right?:rolleyes::rofl::haha:
The CIA killed Kennedy?

I thought Senator Cruz's father killed Kennedy?

many Republicans?....not ALL....is this a new years resolution?...
You said it. Not me.
no you have said it ever since you have been here....
All Republicans? That's what I said or you are a lying sack of sh!t? I go with the sack.

many Republicans?....not ALL....is this a new years resolution?...
You said it. Not me.
no you have said it ever since you have been here....
All Republicans? That's what I said or you are a lying sack of sh!t? I go with the sack.
yes you usually say republicans....that means all....and since you are sack of shit i know you will soon begin your dance ......

The Deep State was created by The Great Obama to run the government after he is gone. They have sworn allegiance to the Great Obama and follow his orders explicitly

Trump has done nothing as President......everything is being done by Obama from the sidelines

I can't even begin to address any of this, because all of it's premises are all wrong. You are utterly and totally confused.

You watch too much TV.

You don't know anything, try picking up a book.

Here are LIBERALS, talking about their books and ideas on the Deep State. This was filmed while Talbot was working on, "The Devil's Chessboard." Highly recommended.

Peter Dale Scott - Wikipedia

David Talbot - Wikipedia

(Daniel Ellsberg, who released the Pentagon Papers, is in the audience for this one.)

Last edited:
Stop making the issue partisan or about Trump, it isn't.

Kennedy committed murder by driving a car into a lake?
That's the definition of murder?

by letting a woman drown on purpose when you could easily have saved her,uh yeah thats murder charlie.and I see you are in denial about post# 7 of mine.

I can't even begin to address any of this, because all of it's premises are all wrong. You are utterly and totally confused.

You watch too much TV.

You don't know anything, try picking up a book.

Here are LIBERALS, talking about their books and ideas on the Deep State. This was filmed while Talbot was working on, "The Devil's Chessboard." Highly recommended.

Peter Dale Scott - Wikipedia

David Talbot - Wikipedia

(Daniel Ellsberg, who released the Pentagon Papers, is in the audience for this one.)

Dean you just got taken to school by me and mister here.Now you can brag to all your friends today you learned something today on how the REAL world works.:up:

It is Obama and Soros trying to run things from the sidelines. Obama has become Trump's shadow.
Soros and Pelosi are holding meetings to teach the Dems and snowflakes how to resist all things National. They are the enemy.
Didn't I tell you? More right wingernut nonsense.

Sorry dumb ass, if it was nonsense, they wouldn't waste their time or mega money. But they do. And you think they are pretend. You are more dangerous than they are. You don't even see them coming.
Resistance Royalty: Pelosi, Soros Headline Left’s Biggest Dark Money Conference
Resistance Royalty: Pelosi, Soros Headline Left's Biggest Dark Money Conference

Forum List

Back