The enemies of America are still within

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The recent story from USAToday reports Arizona Senator John McCain has come out swinging against President Donald Trump and his new administration soon after McCain won another six-year term in the Senate, his sixth term in office. McCain, who back on December 29th of 2016 was reported to be seeking stronger sanctions against Russia, has also just warned Trump he'll fight him on his plans of lifting sanctions against them.
The "Enemies Of America Within" Are Still Within

Great little opinion piece , we do have enemies within if more people were awake to this we wouldn't have ever got this far with the new world order and a government that is totally crooked.
They use us for taxes so they can get rich off our backs it's incredible how far they have gotten with this scheme.

The recent story from USAToday reports Arizona Senator John McCain has come out swinging against President Donald Trump and his new administration soon after McCain won another six-year term in the Senate, his sixth term in office. McCain, who back on December 29th of 2016 was reported to be seeking stronger sanctions against Russia, has also just warned Trump he'll fight him on his plans of lifting sanctions against them.

Great little opinion piece , we do have enemies within if more people were awake to this we wouldn't have ever got this far with the new world order and a government that is totally crooked.
They use us for taxes so they can get rich off our backs it's incredible how far they have gotten with this scheme.
All News PipeLine will cover Straight News topics such as economy, politics, current events, health, technology, religion, etc... as well as Alternative News, which will include prophecy, NWO, Illuminati and all things conspiracy.:cuckoo:

if more people were awake to this we wouldn't have ever got this far with the new world order and a government that is totally crooked.

You like fairy stories, don'tcha........

Here's a little "light" reading.........

http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

Human Nature in Politics: The Dialogue of Psychology with Political Science on JSTOR

http://moralitylab.bc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Dungan_Corruption_IDS.pdf

tell me something mindwars,

What are the top 5 things that Putin has done that you admire or stands for that you admire, or are character assets that he has that you admire, and why you admire them?

What do you think benefits the USA, by us removing the sanctions on Russia and why do you believe Russia deserves the sanctions being removed???

• Banned

All News PipeLine will cover Straight News topics such as economy, politics, current events, health, technology, religion, etc... as well as Alternative News, which will include prophecy, NWO, Illuminati and all things conspiracy.:cuckoo:

That's your problem, since I know the source and they are well known to those of us who arne't fkn zombies oh fkn well sucks to be you.

• Banned
Maybe some should have stayed in school, then there wouldn't be such a hard time understanding Corporate control and Corporate powers, some would have a clue about one world orders, and the power behind it.

upload_2017-1-27_19-48-40.png

upload_2017-1-27_19-49-5.png

40 Men Control the Planet: It’s Trump and You vs. Everyone Else – Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show

the best part of liberal smart asses, they can only argue the source which visually proves the true elementary level their pea brains have been indoctrinated to.

• Banned

:boohoo:

tell me something mindwars,

What are the top 5 things that Putin has done that you admire or stands for that you admire, or are character assets that he has that you admire, and why you admire them?

What do you think benefits the USA, by us removing the sanctions on Russia and why do you believe Russia deserves the sanctions being removed???

1. he isn't ripping off America's freedom
2. he isn't forcing his people to eat bullshit GMO foods
3. He doesn't put illegals before his own people
4. he doesn't force Christians into NOT praying
5. His children are learning how to defend themselves boys , girls etc.
6. He isn't ordering his country's boys to wear gawd damn dresses
7 . He doesn't want to be in the NEW WORLD ORDER
8. He is not WEAK minded nor a Weak leader.
want me to keep going none of the above IS OBAMA whatsoever..........................

I'm in AZ but I voted for his rival. Cant stand that guy.

LOL Well, ol' shit face Bannon and the orange clown have declared the press the enemy. LOL

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Thomas Jefferson

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

LOL Well, ol' shit face Bannon and the orange clown have declared the press the enemy. LOL

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Thomas Jefferson

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.
The press is not the opinion of the people anymore, it's the opinion of the Demonrat Party.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not traitor, he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared.” – Cicero, 42 B.C.

The New World Order | Jeremiah Project

First Amendment

Thomas Jefferson

“True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within.”

Thousands of years earlier, Roman philosopher and politician Cicero, wrote of his understanding of the process,

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not traitor, he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared.” – Cicero, 42 B.C.

Folks, our global society has been internally infected by a demonic inspired philosophy, that if allowed to continue to grow, will lead us all to the throne of darkness demanding we pledge allegiance to a satanic New World Order. That philosophy has been called Cultural Marxism, and has entrenched itself in our society as the 21st Century “new normal.”

First Amendment

Thomas Jefferson

The press is not the opinion of the people anymore, it's the opinion of the Demonrat Party.
Have you explained that to Fox? Or Limpbaugh? LOL You mean because when the orange clown flat out lies, they call him on the lie?

First Amendment

Thomas Jefferson

“True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within.”

Thousands of years earlier, Roman philosopher and politician Cicero, wrote of his understanding of the process,

Folks, our global society has been internally infected by a demonic inspired philosophy, that if allowed to continue to grow, will lead us all to the throne of darkness demanding we pledge allegiance to a satanic New World Order. That philosophy has been called Cultural Marxism, and has entrenched itself in our society as the 21st Century “new normal.”

And just for the orange clown

, Glad to make contact. I'm an old married guy.

I distribute prophecy. I DON’T CHAT. I don’t accept calls.

I will respond to comment or question ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE.

www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/

www.flickr.com/photos/slinging-seeds/

www.youtu.be/dtguK8RUpOs

Jesus will return Prince Mahidol and his sons Kings Bhumibol and Ananda to this world

[at my home in order to direct attention to and confirm the message of: www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/ ].

A season of MORE "signs and wonders" will commence.

Thailand will become Jesus's "burning bush" (emanating truth and indestructible) nation.

All I care to share about my personal life is on my JOHN PREWETT FB page [“About – Life Events”]

I don’t chat about anyone’s personal situation.

Want to be blessed to the max ?
Want to get all the blessing from Jesus that is available ?
All sane people want to be blessed ....
and real blessing comes from Jesus.

Over 40 years ago I was led to a gold mine.

Getting gold out it every day. If were a common gold mine,
I'd keep the location secret and keep all the gold for myself.

But it's a special supernatural gold mine.

For every person I can be used to get them to come and get gold out of this mine, I get some EXTRA GOLD.

So, I point out this gold mine to one and all ....

Just one requirement to get gold out of this mine.

Ya gotta believe the following:

“BLESSED is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near" Revelation 1:3

OK, I wasn't talking about earthly gold.

I was talking something much more valuable. BLESSING.

Get it while the gettins good

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul saving blessing conveying information regarding OUR end of era scenario found nowhere else.

Globalist [“elites”] are top level minions of Satan, the “god of this world.”

Globalist human kingpin is the pope

Globalist have Trillions of $ with which to bribe

Globalist have files on everybody that is anybody

Globalist have death squads

Globalist have access to all kinds of weapons

Globalist have CIA minion

Globalist have MSMedia minion

Globalist are creating the One World Government

Globalist One World Government is ordained to come to be.

Globalist have planned for decades

Globalist will bring down Trump and the Nationalist and end “sovereign” USA.

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances
Yes. Try to remember ALL of it

Forum List

Back