The end of the autism/vaccine debate?

Sorry bout that,

1. Its not the mercury based shots, like *they* claim it could of been, its the *combo shots*, double doses, and all the shear volume of shots, starting as babies from the womb, hitting certain children who can't handle it.
2. If its scaled back considerably, then we would see the numbers fall, not increase like we always see.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Here's another uninformed blind belief. People see an increasing number of shots and point to that as the problem, but the actual number of viral proteins a kid is exposed to has exponentially gone down over the years, and the number of combo shots in no way influences the risk of autism, including kids who get zero shots.

1. I call *bullshit*!!!:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

My understanding was that thimerosal was being blamed for the increase in autism.
I also understand that thimerosal is no longer used in child vaccines.
Shouldn't the autism rate be falling then?

1. Its not the mercury based shots, like *they* claim it could of been, its the *combo shots*, double doses, and all the shear volume of shots, starting as babies from the womb, hitting certain children who can't handle it.
2. If its scaled back considerably, then we would see the numbers fall, not increase like we always see.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Thimerosal didn't work out
2. for the bullshit theorists
3. so
4. the argument changes tack
5. to
6. the volume of doses.
7. Pretty well expected

Cheers SirJames

Sorry bout that,

My understanding was that thimerosal was being blamed for the increase in autism.
I also understand that thimerosal is no longer used in child vaccines.
Shouldn't the autism rate be falling then?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3. so
5. to
6. the volume of doses.
7. Pretty well expected

Cheers SirJames

Last I heard, thermerosal was still in the Hep B vaccines which is given to infants at birth. I have never read anything to the contrary.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3. so
5. to
6. the volume of doses.
7. Pretty well expected

Cheers SirJames

Last I heard, thermerosal was still in the Hep B vaccines which is given to infants at birth. I have never read anything to the contrary.
Just a quick search found this from 2000.
Preservative-Free Hepatitis B Vaccine

March 31, 2000.

The US Food and Drug Administration has approved a preservative-free hepatitis B vaccine manufactured by SmithKline Beecham. The reformulated Engerix-B will be available within the next few weeks in 10 mcg/0.5ml doses for pediatric and adolescent use.

The availability of this vaccine means that there should now be sufficient quantities of hepatitis B vaccine that do not contain thimerosal as a preservative available for children of all ages.

The new Engerix-B contains only trace amounts of thimerosal (<1 mcg) which "have no clinically relevant effects making it equivalent to a thimerosal-free product", according to IVS director, Dr. Neal Halsey.

Dr. Halsey urges parents to maintain routine immunization schedules in order to protect children from hepatitis B, a serious liver disease that infects more than 100,000 people in the US every year. The use of hepatitis B vaccine also helps prevent liver cancer.
Institute for Vaccine Safety

I don't know who the IVS are, I'm sure someone will have an objection.

3. so
5. to
6. the volume of doses.
7. Pretty well expected

Cheers SirJames

March 31, 2000.

The US Food and Drug Administration has approved a preservative-free hepatitis B vaccine manufactured by SmithKline Beecham. The reformulated Engerix-B will be available within the next few weeks in 10 mcg/0.5ml doses for pediatric and adolescent use.

The availability of this vaccine means that there should now be sufficient quantities of hepatitis B vaccine that do not contain thimerosal as a preservative available for children of all ages.

The new Engerix-B contains only trace amounts of thimerosal (<1 mcg) which "have no clinically relevant effects making it equivalent to a thimerosal-free product", according to IVS director, Dr. Neal Halsey.

Dr. Halsey urges parents to maintain routine immunization schedules in order to protect children from hepatitis B, a serious liver disease that infects more than 100,000 people in the US every year. The use of hepatitis B vaccine also helps prevent liver cancer.

There is nothing in your article that says they are not giving infants the Hep B shot with thermerosal, only that there SHOULD be enough quantities to give them the drug without it.

Hep B is giving to babies before they even leave the hospital. Women are told not to eat fish because of what the mercury may do to their unborn children but they purposely inject that same chemical into an infant once they are born????

March 31, 2000.

There is nothing in your article that says they are not giving infants the Hep B shot with thermerosal, only that there SHOULD be enough quantities to give them the drug without it.

Hep B is giving to babies before they even leave the hospital. Women are told not to eat fish because of what the mercury may do to their unborn children but they purposely inject that same chemical into an infant once they are born????
Since 2001, all vaccines manufactured for the U.S. market and routinely recommended for children &#8804; 6 years of age have contained no thimerosal or only trace amounts (&#8804; 1 microgram of mercury per dose remaining from the manufacturing process), with the exception of inactivated influenza vaccine. In addition, all of the routinely recommended vaccines that had been previously manufactured with thimerosal as a preservative (some formulations of DTaP, Haemophilus influenzae b conjugate (Hib), and hepatitis B vaccines) had reached the end of their shelf life by January 2003.
Thimerosal in Vaccines Questions and Answers

Sorry bout that,

1. I want to thank those debating this whole vaccine problem.:clap2:
2. I am not against *all* vaccines, just how, when, and how much we give these small bodies.
3. Its the amount stupid.:eusa_hand:
4. And time frame ofcourse.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

2. I am not against *all* vaccines, just how, when, and how much we give these small bodies.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I agree, if I had it to do over again, I'd do it completely different and perhaps, just perhaps, my kids wouldn't have autism.

I'd like to see some statistics out of Oregon. I hear they have made thermerosol in their vaccines illegal for the last few years. Since my kids autism didn't show up until 2 and 1/2, I'm thinking we may not actually see a difference for another year or two, but I'm hoping there is a difference in Oregon and then we can show the entire country.

For everyone who claims the vaccines don't cause autism because their kids never got autism, I can point out someone that smokes that hasn't gotten lung cancer, does that mean cigarette smoking doesn't cause lung cancer?

This is rather short sighted. Did you know Carbon MONoxide is deadly? Yet it is in every molecule of Carbon DIoxide we breathe. Perhaps we should stop children from getting oxygen so they can't make carbon dioxide because it contains this deadly molecule?

No, that would be silly. Not all things that happen to have a single element in common are harmful. There are safe and unsafe forms of carbon and oxygen, just as there are safe and unsafe forms of mercury. Every study comparing groups of kids who receive vaccines with thimerasol with groups of kids who do not receive that preservative show absolutely ZERO difference in risk of autism. Zero. In all studies. Across multiple countries.

I agree, if I had it to do over again, I'd do it completely different and perhaps, just perhaps, my kids wouldn't have autism.
No, they'd still have autism.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'd like to see some statistics out of Oregon. I hear they have made thermerosol in their vaccines illegal for the last few years. Since my kids autism didn't show up until 2 and 1/2, I'm thinking we may not actually see a difference for another year or two, but I'm hoping there is a difference in Oregon and then we can show the entire country.

For everyone who claims the vaccines don't cause autism because their kids never got autism, I can point out someone that smokes that hasn't gotten lung cancer, does that mean cigarette smoking doesn't cause lung cancer?

I'm sorry to hear that your kids are coping with autism.

Thimerosal has been all but eliminated from vaccines for a number of years as I understand it, but still autism rates are climbing.
That sounds pretty convincing to me - certainly more convincing than the 'evidence' presented by the critics.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm sorry to hear that your kids are coping with autism.

Thimerosal has been all but eliminated from vaccines for a number of years as I understand it, but still autism rates are climbing.
That sounds pretty convincing to me - certainly more convincing than the 'evidence' presented by the critics.

You evidence like the fact that autism didn't exist in China until we sent them vaccines? Evidence like the rider attached to the Patriot Act at the last minute which protects Ely Lily, the makers of thermerosol from being sued specifically for causing autism? Evidence like the fact that when autism first showed up in this country in showed up in the homes of the wealthy and upper middleclass, those most likely to afford the expensive vaccines for their children?

People assume the mercury has been "all but" eliminated from the vaccines, they are still injecting infants with vaccines before they even leave the hospital. Why would you even inject a minuscule amount of mercury into an infant when you tell pregnant women not to eat fish due to the mercury in it?

I sure wish I had it to do over again. My sister swears it's not the vaccines. She's a nurse. I think the health officials are afraid to admit it might be the vaccines because they don't want to admit culpability. Also, they believe that the vaccines prevent outbreaks.

I'm of the belief now that we have too many vaccines. What the heck is wrong with a child getting chickenpox? Measles? Mumps? We had those diseases when I was a kid and we survived. Sure, it wasn't pleasant, but once it was over, we knew we were immune. Like I said, if I had it to do over again, I would.

Do you know that at the time my son got the oral polio vaccine, the ONLY cause of polio in this country WAS the oral polio vaccine? I asked for the shots but no one had them. Now, all they give is the killed vaccine probably because parents like me complained and pointed out how stupid it is to actually CAUSE the disease you are trying to prevent and further more for a vaccine to be the ONLY cause of that disease.

The health industry isn't mistake proof.

Sorry bout that,

1. A mind is a terrible thing to waste, its a *sinful act* to take a child and inject them knowing full well it can harm them severely, verily verily, their sin is not hidden, and this sin lays at the feet of *ALL* involved in perpetrating it on innocent children.
2. Parents are brow beaten to get their kids these injections, are being told that they need to protect their children with *ALL* these shots on their small bodies.
3. The medical industry can and more likely will *ALL* burn in hell for the good they think they are doing, but its a bold faced lie, and they know it.
4. Sure not *ALL* children are getting autism, so they think to themselves, "See, we saved them", but give them time folks, perhaps they can get *ALL* the children, instead of 1 in 112.
5. They know, again, they know its the injections, they don't care folks, its a crap shoot, "You pays your monies and take your chances", they claim.
6. One day we shall be set free from the grip of autism, and the only way autism will lose its grip is to actually change the ways and methods we inject the children, draw out the injections through out their first ten years of life, not *ALL* done before the children enroll in school at 5 years of age, doing that will end autism.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamsofTexas

if a insurance salesmen came to you door telling you that you must by his insurance, you would tell him to fuck off and certainly suspect his motive was profit..not your well being but if a door door vaccination salesmen shows up your supposed to accept the the service and product and what ever they tells you about it and that it is for your benefit or your baby's

SOMEthing is definitely contributing to the explosion of autism. Yes, it's true we dx it better these days, and some children/people were ASD in the past and just not dx. But that doesn't account for the numbers we have now. Pretty much one child in every classroom of, say, 25-30 kids, at least it seems to me. And that does not also account for ADHD, emotional and behavior disorders, sensory disorders, etc.

and it doesn't bother anyone till it hits their own families. There's nothing like a leftist who finally realizes it is THEIR kid who is now autistic and there's no other explanation than THAT ONE LAST STRAW childhood immunization.

Forum List

Back