The end of oxygen

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England

The end of oxygen on Earth already has a date

A study warns of the end of life on Earth due to abrupt deoxygenation. Why and when it will happen?

Co2, now oxygen. At least we'll have a billion years to prepare for the next sky falling event.

Unlikely that our species will be on Earth well before that time .
But equally we could be spread around the Universe once we have embraced a new Physics and learned how to better manipulat the other six dimensions we know exist but now have no current specific knowledge about .

And that totally ignores the possibilities of successful Transhumanism .

Unlikely that our species will be on Earth well before that time .
But equally we could be spread around the Universe once we have embraced a new Physics and learned how to better manipulat the other six dimensions we know exist but now have no current specific knowledge about .

And that totally ignores the possibilities of successful Transhumanism .
I'll go with that but only on one condition : No alarmists/lefties get to leave earth.

Why do I have to give away my personnel data to read that article? ... are you kidding me? ... the third most abundant substance in the universe is just going to disappear ...

... and you believed that enough to give away all the personnel data on your devices? ...

Sucks to be you ...

The end of oxygen on Earth already has a date
A study warns of the end of life on Earth due to abrupt deoxygenation. Why and when it will happen?
Co2, now oxygen. At least we'll have a billion years to prepare for the next sky falling event.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou-topaz-enhance-2048w-faceaiZ.png

Why do I have to give away my personnel data to read that article? ... are you kidding me? ... the third most abundant substance in the universe is just going to disappear ...

... and you believed that enough to give away all the personnel data on your devices? ...

Sucks to be you ...
?

I read it, no details asked?

Forum List

Back