The End Of Fantasize Along With FoxTV News Ratings(?)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mascale, Feb 11, 2010.

1. mascale

mascale VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +453
    In the celebrated interview on Fantasize-Along-With-FoxTVNews-On-Sunday(?), only last Sunday, possibly jokingly she suggested that it would be appropriate to have her fired. Apparently it turns out that, "Contributor-Analyst," Palin: Is even more shy about the content of subjects than a shadow-bunny, in its wildest dreams(?)!

And now, in the link below, the negatives are actually high: When it comes to the subject of Palin at any rate. No one is likely to be watching her, even on Fantasize-Along-With FoxTVNews! No one, further, will have much of a Tea Party to which as the weeks go by.

Poll: Tea Party Shows Favorable Opinion; Skepticism for Sarah Palin - ABC News

And so in one convention, the "Tea Party" Fringe has all of the political life of a Swimming Swan on the wall. The Tea Party "Barking Dog" and "Talking Duck" shadows, at all the town meetings, have all been heard to say "No!" already!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
    (The Cross-Over GOP of Obama-Biden may in fact regard an "economic stimulus" to be a reinstatement of Room Service in America. At the newly famous Minnesota George Bush billboard, however, of "Do you miss me yet?" Even the happy sounds of "pull!" can likely be heard in the distance! Mostly, likely no one is even trying--to miss miss George Bush!)

2. Oldandtired

Oldandtired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +349
    Had to respond.

Losers start threeads that get no responses.
    Other than this one, any ohters?
    Or are you a hack and a loser.

3. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    Good for you OldandTired. I wanted to respond, but for the life of me, could not figure out what the hell the OP was trying to say?

4. kwc57

kwc57 BOHICA Obama

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,799
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. mascale

mascale VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +453
    Devoid of content, devoide of agenda, even the Tea Party appears to agree that the federal government needs to be in the health care legislation business.

And so which hand did oldandtired poster: Finally consult to come up with a post?

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
    (Maybe Minnesota will create a new billboard, featuring Abraham Lincoln, "Do You Miss Me Yet?)

6. masquerade

masquerade positivity

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    :wtf:

Does anyone here think that a poll taken by ABC News and The Washington Post could be biased?

Oooh ... Ooooh ... over here ... ( waving from the back of the room )
    That's like asking me if the ocean is wet! My final answer is YES!

7. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    My guess is that one day he's hoping to come up with Hamlet. :lol:

8. Claudette

Claudette Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,784
    Gotta agree. What the Hell?????

9. mascale

mascale VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +453
    In the real world, The Obama-Biden Stimulus, easily of a top-notch Ivy League "invention," (and representing the kinds of families those are): Can actually be subject to critical analysis!

And so it was that Obama supporters: Actually came in to deliver a critique. No one at Fantasize-Along-With-FoxTvNews, or at the Tea Party gathering fringes, or even at RNC: Has been able to offer much of a critique of anything. "Start all Over," really won't work, and especially now in the economy! Millions can read the billboards!

Black leaders urge Obama to focus job creation on their communities - latimes.com

It is elsewhere noted that Construction, hospitality, and leisure employment(?) sectors are showing employment gains. That is compared with other sectors that are moribund. It is also shown that whereas millions may be of the opinion that the United States is once again headed in the right direction: There is basis that it even includes the observation that blacks are headed in the opposite direction.

Roosevelt came up with CCC and within a few months the lower-skilled labor supply had something to do, and money to send back to the people in the households. The Ivy League apparently now thinks that would be labled, "Too Black." Apparently the POTUS itself even made the remark, more or less.

The dismal failure of the Cross-Over-GOP-Based Obama-Biden, "economic-team" is on the record. The job-gains aren't even spotty! They are mainly white, and really have nothing to do with usual, manual labor: At full-employment! The Los Angeles Times also notes a second-year decline of the Illegal Immigrant population.

And so there is criticism of just how it is that the Democrats did what they did, and plan on doing even next! "Green" means rich, white, and well-educated: Even in Hollywood, CA. Reagan Original could understand that!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred"
    (And so as the sun even sets in Minnesota, the prospect of yet another billboard, just up yonder, seems to be looming apparent! "Do You Miss Me Yet?" or "How About Me?" may be the message. The one after that may say, "Burma Shave!")

10. kwc57

kwc57 BOHICA Obama

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,799
    Next thing you know, he'll be......

View attachment 9449

Apologies to Conspiracist!