The End Of America Moves Ten Years Closer

Only three things can happen as a result:

America will improve.
America will stay the same.
America will decline.

That looks like the same possibilities when White people were in charge eh?

A new time-lapse map produced by an American research agency has shown that white Americans will be a minority in the United States by 2040, ten years earlier than some previous estimates.

The End of America Moves Ten Years Closer | British National Party

Silly racist ass. If we counted all the 'white' people in the US at present that have some Native American, African, or Hispanic blood as not white, then the 'whites' are already a minority.

When the takers outnumber the givers America is over.

Ah, but the GOP is presently a minority, and thanks to the likes of Ryan, will remain so. So I see America remaining a viable nation for at least my lifetime, and more than likely, that of my grandchildren.

When the takers outnumber the givers America is over.

Ah, but the GOP is presently a minority, and thanks to the likes of Ryan, will remain so. So I see America remaining a viable nation for at least my lifetime, and more than likely, that of my grandchildren.

Rinse and repeat. When the takers outnumber the givers America is over. Over!

A new time-lapse map produced by an American research agency has shown that white Americans will be a minority in the United States by 2040, ten years earlier than some previous estimates.

The End of America Moves Ten Years Closer | British National Party

Silly racist ass. If we counted all the 'white' people in the US at present that have some Native American, African, or Hispanic blood as not white, then the 'whites' are already a minority.

Start charging full tuition to the little banditos babies and watch them flee!

Forum List

Back