The End Is Near, Again? The Sun Is About To Flip!

Um...I hate to state the obvious, but you do understand that most climate change papers take solar activity into account, right?

Of course cycles are real...who said they weren't?

I have to say, it absolutely staggers me that every second poster on the forum thinks they have come up with the Real Answer to Climate Change - and that it is something that no one in the entire global science community had thought of.

Here's a thought for you, Warberon, if the finest minds working in Physics have discounted your theory (and explained why in great detail) - they are probably right.

Last edited:
So Warmers have eliminated all the variables except got a wisp of CO2 but they never can show this in a lab because there are too many variables making the system impossible to replicate in a lab

Got that?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Um...I hate to state the obvious, but you do understand that most climate change papers take solar activity into account, right?

Of course cycles are real...who said they weren't?

I have to say, it absolutely staggers me that every second poster on the forum thinks they have come up with the Real Answer to Climate Change - and that it is something that no one in the entire global science community had thought of.

Here's a thought for you, Warberon, if the finest minds working in Physics have discounted your theory (and explained why in great detail) - they are probably right.

Are you aware of the Mission Statement for the IPCC?? Their job is NOT to look for ALL answers to Climate Change.. Go quote it for me --- to show WHY they purposely UNDERESTIMATED the effect of increased solar insolation on the climate of the past 200 years...

We don't know JACK about the sun.. We've only had satellites of USEFUL vintages up for about 25 years. That's LESS than a couple solar cycles of observations..

Flac -

I can well believe that you do know "Jack" about the sun.

However, there are numerous studies on solar forcing, the impact of sun spots etc on our climate, and very clear reasons as to why scientists do not think the sun is the greatest driver of climate change.

I would agree that more research is warranted to understand the impact the sun does have, but I suggest that if you read some of the material available on this with an open mind, you probably won't have too many questions.

Last edited:
So Warmers have eliminated all the variables except got a wisp of CO2 but they never can show this in a lab because there are too many variables making the system impossible to replicate in a lab

Got that?

yup

Got that?

yup

Reminds me of that Sat. Night Live skit -- where G.W. Bush is looking under the couch for Weapons of Mass Destruction.. They have looked EVERYWHERE -- I tell ya..

But the CHARTER of the LEAD INTERNATIONAL organization for AGW (IPCC)???

They are only chartered to look at "MAN-MADE" causes of GW.. Tells a bunch right there don't it??

It's like this show I saw on Shark Week last night where these "scientists" set out to prove that humans were causing an increase shark attacks.

Raise your hand if you see what is wrong with that goal?

Scientists are for sale. Have been for a long time.

Pred, please don't project the way you think on to honest people. We get it, you'd do anything if it made you a buck, but you need to understand that others aren't like your cult.

Forum List

Back