The Elites De-Population Agenda......

Dale, Truth is not a conspiracy.

The Population Control Holocaust

My humble opinion is that wealthy people simply want more and will pull every trick in the book to get it.
It does appear that the wealthy at times believe that it is their right to determine what is best for other peeps. It also bothers me somewhat that religious peeps seem to think that it is their duty to "manage" people via their religion.
Interesting.

According to a report filed by Wayne Madsen back during the Obama admin., his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, used to work for USAID. :badgrin: (The MSM used the whole Birther thing as a distraction to this.)

"President Obama’s own work in 1983 for Business International Corporation, a CIA front that conducted seminars with the world’s most powerful leaders and used journalists as agents abroad, dovetails with CIA espionage activities conducted by his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham in 1960s post-coup Indonesia on behalf of a number of CIA front operations, including the East-West Center at the University of Hawaii, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Ford Foundation."
The Story of Obama: All in The Company (Part I), by Wayne Madsen

Bill Gates actually voiced this conspiracy out in the open.
He planned on using flue shot vaccinations to cause the deaths of the weak and the elderly. Bill Gates says vaccines can help reduce world population
The Clintons used tainted blood donated by inmates in an Arkansas prison to spread AIDs and Hepatitis. Clinton blood scandal exposed in new film

Like many conspiracy theorists, you are misinterpreting and not understanding the context in what Gates says. Gates is talking about reducing the birth rate in Africa, as it has been reduced in the Americas, Europe and Asia. That's a big focus of the Gates Foundation, which is doing more to improve health in Africa than anyone else on earth. He is not talking about reducing the population.

The piece then makes this enormous - and erroneous - leap in logic that vaccines are designed to reduce the human population. That is dangerous ignorance. It's a candidacy for the Darwin Awards.
Why would anyone try to reduce the world's population?
Because you think that too many people means too much CO2.
This is the whole push behind the Global Warming issue.
Anyone who believes in Man-made Global Climate change tends to believe that mankind is a virus that needs to be removed from the planet.
They think plants and animals have more rights than human-beings.
This is why they throw an army of lawyers at companies that build roads and drill for oil.
They always have to do studies on environmental effects before the project can move forward.

Look into Agenda 21.

I heard a report on NPR this morning that those fires out west were being a great opportunity for rebuilding the west in the model that they have always wanted.

quote-you-never-let-a-serious-crisis-go-to-waste-and-what-i-mean-by-that-it-s-an-opportunity-to-do-rahm-emanuel-57656.jpg

It sort of makes me think maybe all those "wild fires" maybe weren't so "wild" after all. . ? :tinfoil:

Yeah, funny how those fires left trees standing while homes were left in piles of rubbish.

BTW, I am not one of your peers....I haven't learned enough to put myself on the same plateau as you....but I am making up for lost time and attempting to make up ground as best I can.
Strange how the media didn't focus on the cause of the fires.

• Liberals standing in the way of attempts to clear all the brush and dying trees because some insect took up residence in them
  • Homeless illegals from Mexico and Central America setting fires
  • Corrupt politicians causing water shortages making it illegal to water plants and lawns

These threads are great.

They flush out the true crazies on the board.

Is this "crazy", Toro????? Is it?? Plenty of more examples.......

That is not an example of your OP.

Your OP says there is a global conspiracy to reduce the population of the earth.

Army tests 60 years ago do not prove this.

Perhaps you don't understand what it is that you are asserting in your OP.

Because if you did, you wouldn't have posted that video since it is irrelevant to your argument.

There is a global conspiracy by the elites to de-populate the planet and they use clandestine means to carry it out. It is a soft-kill genocide program. Africa is specifically being targeted. How many hundreds of thousands of people have died in Iraq alone and what will become of future populations due to depleted uranium used in a bogus war on terrorism? Vaccines, poisoning the water, chemical dumps using stratospheric aerosol spraying, genetically modified foods that do not provide nutrients and have addictive qualities. Atrazine, a chemical known to cause gender confusion and under-development of male genitalia in amphibians and 50 percent of all corn crops are sprayed by this shit.

The video I posted was just a small sample and it is only because of the FOIA that we even know what we do. Let me get another thing personally straight so that there is NO misunderstanding....I don't give a shit about spending any more time than is necessary on this prison planet but I do care about the young people I am leaving behind. If I found out tomorrow that I had terminal cancer, it would be like hitting the lottery to me. I'd have a "Dale Farewell Tour" and party my ass off. Unfortunately, it looks like I am going to be around to the bitter end unless enough people wake the fuck up. One thing that I have learned about having clarity of thought is that it is a really lonely fucking place to be.

Modern Stoicism - Wikipedia

Modern Stoicism

My humble opinion is that wealthy people simply want more and will pull every trick in the book to get it.
It does appear that the wealthy at times believe that it is their right to determine what is best for other peeps. It also bothers me somewhat that religious peeps seem to think that it is their duty to "manage" people via their religion.
Interesting.

According to a report filed by Wayne Madsen back during the Obama admin., his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, used to work for USAID. :badgrin: (The MSM used the whole Birther thing as a distraction to this.)

"President Obama’s own work in 1983 for Business International Corporation, a CIA front that conducted seminars with the world’s most powerful leaders and used journalists as agents abroad, dovetails with CIA espionage activities conducted by his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham in 1960s post-coup Indonesia on behalf of a number of CIA front operations, including the East-West Center at the University of Hawaii, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Ford Foundation."

You know what is so weird? When I did my interview on Caravan To Midnight, Wayne Madsen followed me. I got over an hour and Wayne got thirty minutes. Episode 698 has my pic and reads "Caravan To Midnight Welcomes Dale Smith and Wayne Madsen".........people had to be wondering "I know who Wayne Madsen is but who the fuck is this Dale Smith guy?" LOL! The interview went really well and the feedback was incredible. They want me back on the show ASAP. I basically worked without a bullet point presentation and let John take it wherever he wanted it to go....but next time I will only cover
a few topics complete with notes. Seriously, I bounced from one topic to another covering a litany of topics and John kept up asking pertinent questions. John B is an incredible interviewer...the best there is IMHO.

Here is the youtube CTM news segment where he introduces me as one of his guests........

Interesting.

You know what is so weird? When I did my interview on Caravan To Midnight, Wayne Madsen followed me. I got over an hour and Wayne got thirty minutes. Episode 698 has my pic and reads "Caravan To Midnight Welcomes Dale Smith and Wayne Madsen".........people had to be wondering "I know who Wayne Madsen is but who the fuck is this Dale Smith guy?" LOL! The interview went really well and the feedback was incredible. They want me back on the show ASAP. I basically worked without a bullet point presentation and let John take it wherever he wanted it to go....but next time I will only cover
a few topics complete with notes. Seriously, I bounced from one topic to another covering a litany of topics and John kept up asking pertinent questions. John B is an incredible interviewer...the best there is IMHO.

Here is the youtube CTM news segment where he introduces me as one of his guests........

Just listened to that episode and your part is not on the youtube version :cry: or I could have listened. As many draw backs as youtube has it works well with our low bandwidth connection here. We love listening to John B. Rod used to stay up for hours to hear his shows when he was with watcha make call it. John has such a beautiful calm voice it reminds me a lot of a very special friend of mine.

Interesting.

Just listened to that episode and your part is not on the youtube version :cry: or I could have listened. As many draw backs as youtube has it works well with our low bandwidth connection here. We love listening to John B. Rod used to stay up for hours to hear his shows when he was with watcha make call it. John has such a beautiful calm voice it reminds me a lot of a very special friend of mine.

I will give you access to it.......watch for an e-mail from me.....

Comparing the two is psychotic.
One wants to change your life and the other wants to end your life.

I would say it depends on the methods being used and if the people being subjected are informed and aware. If force or deceptive information is used it can be just as bad. Substances being put or grown into food, alterations of the food stuffs sustenance values, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and tainted water supplies that create physiological damage for profit and control are merely a slower more painful and destructive method of population control.

I would say it depends on the methods being used and if the people being subjected are informed and aware. If force or deceptive information is used it can be just as bad. Substances being put or grown into food, alterations of the food stuffs sustenance values, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and tainted water supplies that create physiological damage for profit and control are merely a slower more painful and destructive method of population control.
Giving you a shot that they claim helps you but instead kills you seems pretty deceptive to me.

These threads are great.

Your OP says there is a global conspiracy to reduce the population of the earth.

Because if you did, you wouldn't have posted that video since it is irrelevant to your argument.

Shocker.

Giving you a shot that they claim helps you but instead kills you seems pretty deceptive to me.
Totally agreed. Fluoride in the water, the massive amount of farm chemicals being used and all the other bs pushed into the public realm is in that same category as far as I can see.

He planned on using flue shot vaccinations to cause the deaths of the weak and the elderly. Bill Gates says vaccines can help reduce world population
The Clintons used tainted blood donated by inmates in an Arkansas prison to spread AIDs and Hepatitis. http://www.wnd.com/2005/10/33137/

Like many conspiracy theorists, you are misinterpreting and not understanding the context in what Gates says. Gates is talking about reducing the birth rate in Africa, as it has been reduced in the Americas, Europe and Asia. That's a big focus of the Gates Foundation, which is doing more to improve health in Africa than anyone else on earth. He is not talking about reducing the population.

The piece then makes this enormous - and erroneous - leap in logic that vaccines are designed to reduce the human population. That is dangerous ignorance. It's a candidacy for the Darwin Awards.
Anyone who believes in Man-made Global Climate change tends to believe that mankind is a virus that needs to be removed from the planet.
This is why they throw an army of lawyers at companies that build roads and drill for oil.
They always have to do studies on environmental effects before the project can move forward.

Liberals want to stop global warming because they guinely believe it’s happening, not because of some vast global conspiracy to depopulate the earth.

This is not hard.

The Clintons used tainted blood donated by inmates in an Arkansas prison to spread AIDs and Hepatitis. http://www.wnd.com/2005/10/33137/

Liberals want to stop global warming because they guinely believe it’s happening, not because of some vast global conspiracy to depopulate the earth.

This is not hard.
Yep.....and we must give up our guns and pay a tax. Oh, and countries like China &, Mexico are exempt because they're filled with millions of brown people.

These threads are great.

Yanno, that's how these elites get away with so much.....all of the apathetic saps that can't grasp exactly how evil humans can become.
I, however, have seen this evil personally, and it's not a myth.

The OP postulates a global conspiracy by the elites to reduce the world's population.

What have you seen personally of a planned conspiracy by the "global elites" to reduce the population of the earth.

Were you in on the meetings when they made these plans?

Did you receive orders to deliver opiates to the countryside from the CIA?

Were you involved in human trafficking by government agencies?

Were you in the board rooms when decisions were made by corporate executives, in conjunction with the government, to deliberately increase the rate of cardiovascular disease in this country?

Or are they merely a confluence of events that have nothing to do with one another, driven by motivations that have nothing to do with any elaborate global conspiracy, and those who are conspiratorial-minded, who have no tangible proof of evidence of their theories, are seeing something when nothing is there, and you are extrapolating the evil that you've seen to support this non-existent conspiracy because it reinforces your political ideology and worldview?

Please tell us more.

VHEMT

One lady had an abortion so as not to add another carbon footprint on mother earth.

These threads are great.

Is it any coincidence that the government supports
1. Birth control
2. Abortion
3. Gay marriage
4. Is legalizing drugs and refuses to have a real war on drugs
5. Overseas mass shootings about every month

Just look at health care. Take their words from their own mouth.

We will not live as long with government run health care and advancements in health care will cease.

These threads are great.

Yanno, that's how these elites get away with so much.....all of the apathetic saps that can't grasp exactly how evil humans can become.
I, however, have seen this evil personally, and it's not a myth.

The OP postulates a global conspiracy by the elites to reduce the world's population.

What have you seen personally of a planned conspiracy by the "global elites" to reduce the population of the earth.

Were you in on the meetings when they made these plans?

Did you receive orders to deliver opiates to the countryside from the CIA?

Were you involved in human trafficking by government agencies?

Were you in the board rooms when decisions were made by corporate executives, in conjunction with the government, to deliberately increase the rate of cardiovascular disease in this country?

Or are they merely a confluence of events that have nothing to do with one another, driven by motivations that have nothing to do with any elaborate global conspiracy, and those who are conspiratorial-minded, who have no tangible proof of evidence of their theories, are seeing something when nothing is there, and you are extrapolating the evil that you've seen to support this non-existent conspiracy because it reinforces your political ideology and worldview?

Please tell us more.

You are truly naive and your child-like faith that all the shit like wars and global financial collapses is all just "happenstance" because not enough taxes are put in place. Seriously, dude....I have provided so much source documentation that is easily verifiable but you would rather wander around with your cyber britches saggin' low thinking to yourself that you look so fucking "cool" while some that have to interact with you just shake their heads in disgust and the others just laugh at you behind your back.

welcome to Totos world he lives in,a fantasyland where he thinks this is a free country,the people elect their presidents and the government is looking out for him and has his best interests at heart.:haha::lmao:

we now know what Toto looks like in real life,this is a pic of him when you give him facts on how the CIA killed JFK,they were behind 9/11,behind the vegas shootings,boston marathon,.ect,ect.here is a pic of toto below taken everytime someone pressnted evidence to him on that of how evil the CIA is.:haha::lmao:
immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503-jpg.156652

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

dont forget the pics of him with DICK Nixon,two birds in a feather who had a jolly old good time laughing together of being mass murderers of 58.000 american soldiers with his Nixons pal LBJ and murdering over 6000 innocent civilains in vietnam as well.:banana:

President Richard NIxon, Henry Kissinger, and the Bombing of Cambodia excerpted from the book Lying for Empire How to Commit War Crimes With A Straight Face by David Model Common Courage Press, 2005, paper

Forum List

Back