The "Elections have Consequences" list.

The sad thing about Obama winning is that it's just going to make you guys crazier..

Kind of like Bush winning a second time made the left crazier.

Maybe what you need to do is work on convincing people they can trust you again with the big decisions.

You just voted for 20 trillion dollars of debt and you think we should appeal to your good sense? Really?

And where was your plan to reduce that debt?

Romney proposed 5 Trillion in new tax cuts for rich people and 2 Trillion more in military spending. this is the part where you actually show you are grown up enough for the job.

No he didn't. That's pure Obama propaganda

FIrst, you need to lock up Grover Norquist into the closet like a crazy uncle.

Grover Norquist is the essence of sanity. Voting for $trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see is the Democrat conception of "sanity."

Ok, so tomorrow I start my day off at Denny's for breakfast. Next, I go to Dunkin Donuts for a coffee to drink on my way to Walmart for some shopping. Then it's lunch at Applebee's, and back to Walmart to finish up my Christmas list. Next is dinner at Olive Garden, dessert at Coldstone Creamery, and lots of drinks at Bahama Breeze. Later, after last call I'll hit up Waffle House because I'll have a serious case of the munchies.

Starting Tuesday and on to the rest of the week I'll get to Chik-Fil-A, Red Lobster, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Papa John's.

Hopefully you wacky libs will find some more places to boycott so I can have a little more variety. I also need another store to shop besides Walmart. Check your Butthurt List libs and see what you can come up with.

'preciate it. :thup:

I'm pretty sure Morgan Spurlock already tried this approach to life.

Spoiler alert: it's rough going.

I guess this is an attempt at humor but I have no idea who that guy(?) is. And I don't care enough to look it up. Sorry.

He's the guy who ate fast food three times a day for a month, and he got fat and his blood pressure went up.

That guy.

Movie was called "Supersize me".

But to the point, it seems that these guys say, "I'm going to screw over my employees because I didn't like the way an election turned out", and you want to reward them?

Really?

What would Jesus do?

Would Jesus eat at Papa John's after John reduced everyone's hours so he wouldn't have to cover them?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkKPtUywY-8]If Jesus was a Conservative - YouTube[/ame]

But to the point, it seems that these guys say, "I'm going to screw over my employees because I didn't like the way an election turned out", and you want to reward them?

Really?

What would Jesus do?

Would Jesus eat at Papa John's after John reduced everyone's hours so he wouldn't have to cover them?

Apparently you believe the employer should bend over and take it up the ass whenever his employees vote to increase his costs. I fail to see why any employer would agree with that prescription. They're in the business to make money, not to be good Samaritans. If their employees don't want to get laid off, then they better make better decisions in the voting booth.

I only wish there was a way to guarantee that all the employees who get laid off voted for Obama.

Really?

What would Jesus do?

Apparently you believe the employer should bend over and take it up the ass whenever his employees vote to increase his costs. I fail to see why any employer would agree with that prescription. They're in the business to make money, not to be good Samaritans. If their employees don't want to get laid off, then they better make better decisions in the voting booth.

I only wish there was a way to guarantee that all the employees who get laid off voted for Obama.
We're the only civilized country who doesn't do that.

Again, I ask the question, what would Jesus do.

Jesus thought the Good Samaritan was exactly that, a good Samaritan. The Samaritans were an underclass in Judean society, because they weren't considered to be "real" Jews. Jesus' point in the a story was teh Samaritan stopped to help, while the Pharisee and the Levite left the man to die on the road.

Again, someone who is trying to find ways to screw their employees are kind of dicks. They have the kind of employees who probably intentionally screw things up to get back at the management, and they dont' stay in business anymore anyway.

But thanks for your fuedal ideas on economics, guy.

Again, I ask the question, what would Jesus do.

Employers aren't Jesus, so the question is irrelevant. They aren't in business to save humanity. they're in business to make money. If you aren't contributing to the bottom line, then you have to go.

Jesus thought the Good Samaritan was exactly that, a good Samaritan. The Samaritans were an underclass in Judean society, because they weren't considered to be "real" Jews. Jesus' point in the a story was teh Samaritan stopped to help, while the Pharisee and the Levite left the man to die on the road.

More irrelevancy. As stated before, employers aren't Jesus and they aren't good Samaritans.

Again, someone who is trying to find ways to screw their employees are kind of dicks. They have the kind of employees who probably intentionally screw things up to get back at the management, and they dont' stay in business anymore anyway.

But thanks for your fuedal ideas on economics, guy.

If they're employees are trying to screw him, then why should he continue to employ them? In reality, they screwed themselves because they voted for someone who is going to make it more difficult to employ the same number of people. That's what they voted for, so why do you blame the employer when he gives them exactly that?

go find you some dung to roll.

You WOULD fucking rag on dung beetles, wouldn't you?

You fucking bitch. You shit on the dung beetles of the world. The people who do the shitty and tedious and hard but incredibly value jobs for society.

Without dung beetles, we would be awash in your bullshit. But instead, it's just you awash in your own shit.

If they're employees are trying to screw him, then why should he continue to employ them? In reality, they screwed themselves because they voted for someone who is going to make it more difficult to employ the same number of people. That's what they voted for, so why do you blame the employer when he gives them exactly that?

Then we just tax the employers at a confiscatory rate... and create government agencies that do the same thing.. probably better.

Works for me.

You forget why Plutocrats hate Democracy so much... because there are ALWAYS more of us than them.

Sorry that message didn't get through last Tuesday.

If the Plutocrats had a LICK of sense, they'd remedy their bad relationships with consumers and workers.

Instead, they put the nastiest plutocrat they could find on the ballot and wondered why he lost so badly.

It's like a Denny's civil war.

Comments from an owner of multiple franchises including Denny's regarding his plans to offset the expected costs associated with the Affordable Care Act received considerable media attention in the last 24 hours. While we respect the decision of an independent business owner to speak out on this or other topics and express their personal views, his statements do not capture the respect by Denny's, the Denny's Franchisee Association or our franchise community at large for our hardworking employees or for our valued customers.

Unfortunately, the comments of this franchisee, who represents less than 1% of our system and who owns restaurants in other concepts, has been portrayed as reflective of the entire Denny's Brand. I am confident his perspective is not shared by the company or hundreds of franchisees/small business owners who make up the majority of the Denny's community. Specifically, his comments suggesting that guests might reduce the customary tip provided to their server as an offset to his proposed surcharge are inconsistent with our values and approach to business throughout our Brand. Our restaurant team members work tirelessly day in and day out to create a pleasant dining experience for our guests and we believe they should be rewarded for providing the good service we are known for rather than penalized due to legislation. He has since revised his earlier position.

Ok, so tomorrow I start my day off at Denny's for breakfast. Next, I go to Dunkin Donuts for a coffee to drink on my way to Walmart for some shopping. Then it's lunch at Applebee's, and back to Walmart to finish up my Christmas list. Next is dinner at Olive Garden, dessert at Coldstone Creamery, and lots of drinks at Bahama Breeze. Later, after last call I'll hit up Waffle House because I'll have a serious case of the munchies.

Starting Tuesday and on to the rest of the week I'll get to Chik-Fil-A, Red Lobster, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Papa John's.

Hopefully you wacky libs will find some more places to boycott so I can have a little more variety. I also need another store to shop besides Walmart. Check your Butthurt List libs and see what you can come up with.

'preciate it. :thup:

Oh, so on top of everything else wrong with you, you're gay too.

'preciate it.

Does anyone else notice that all the restaurants listed make crap food? You can have those mediocre to terrible chain restaurant meals. I'll go eat at a local restaurant run by someone who lives and works in my community.

It's like a Denny's civil war.

Comments from an owner of multiple franchises including Denny's regarding his plans to offset the expected costs associated with the Affordable Care Act received considerable media attention in the last 24 hours. While we respect the decision of an independent business owner to speak out on this or other topics and express their personal views, his statements do not capture the respect by Denny's, the Denny's Franchisee Association or our franchise community at large for our hardworking employees or for our valued customers.

Unfortunately, the comments of this franchisee, who represents less than 1% of our system and who owns restaurants in other concepts, has been portrayed as reflective of the entire Denny's Brand. I am confident his perspective is not shared by the company or hundreds of franchisees/small business owners who make up the majority of the Denny's community. Specifically, his comments suggesting that guests might reduce the customary tip provided to their server as an offset to his proposed surcharge are inconsistent with our values and approach to business throughout our Brand. Our restaurant team members work tirelessly day in and day out to create a pleasant dining experience for our guests and we believe they should be rewarded for providing the good service we are known for rather than penalized due to legislation. He has since revised his earlier position.

This is awesome.

The sad thing is, these assholes who only own a few stores are making whole chains look bad.

Forum List

Back