the election losers will not defeat our President...

they had better come up with some evidence pretty soon, in order to try to impeach our President.

When did the Whitewater investigation start?

no one ever criticized obama when he was president

Yeah gee, that's a simple fact that everyone accepts.....</sarcasm>

Obama as witch doctor: Racist or satirical? - CNN.com
they had a crime.

Proof?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

they really believe obama is perfect, and that somehow they will remove Trump and hillary will assume the whitehouse.

Yeah, except nobody believes that. It will take Republicans to remove the Great Grabber from office.
grabber clinton or grabber Trump. don't judge a person by their soap opera appearances.

True that the pussy grabbing cheeto had a failed reality show that was canx. Twice. But his bragging about getting away with being a serial sexual predator is a different subject.

His wife was at home, pregnant, at the very moment sicko slime was doing that bragging. And she knows that.

Think that through. That means that Melania heard abut that at the same moment we all did. It means that she now knows where he really was and she saw the video of orange slime grabbing at the pretty blonde just after slime said he'd better have a Tic Tac, 'just in case'.

It also means Melania knows that what he did to her is the same as he kept on doing. And she knows that every time she's in front of a crowd, they all know what the cheeto did to her as well.

Another little detail is that the daughter-wife said, on camera, mic open - yeah, Ivanka of the enormous fake boobs thT daddy bought for her ... On a Howard Stern show, Ivanka said daddy is a "sexual predator". Sleaze Eric and little DonDon were sitting next to her. You won't tinder this on fix or Brietbart but it's probably on You Tube.

But you don't think we should judge him?

Did you see what hit the fan today?

the election losers will not defeat our President...
True.

Trump is doing a marvelous job of defeating himself.

Hell, the jackass shoots himself in the foot, every time he opens his mouth or cranks-out a tweet.

He doesn't need any help, self-destructing.

He's got that one down-pat.

they had better come up with some evidence pretty soon, in order to try to impeach our President. they are going to try this with a republican congress and john mccain, whatever he is.

no one ever criticized obama when he was president, because he was perfect in every way, and like the clintons, has had not a smidgen of corruption or scandal about his terms

so after they impeach Trump, hillary will announce again to run. donna and debbie will be co dnc chairpeople, so they can be sure hillary gets the answers right before the debates again.

by the way... what crime ? Trump is selling out his beloved America to Russia while obama does the wave with a castro butcher at a ball game.

that's pretty rich demagogues party. obama's presidency tried to make cuba and iran great again.

we are not one little bit worried about the losers trying to defeat our President that we waited so long for. they are small people with an ever diminishing bag of political tricks.
The idiot Trump has defeated himself.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, Goldman Sachs always winds up running your white house regardless.
goldman has nothing to do with running the whitehouse, a good question would be are we still printing 85 billion per month ?

You haven't been paying attention.

tell me about it. does goldman have a boardroom in the whitehouse, or is it like the russian thing.

Keep thinking we're just sore losers and not that Trump is the biggest swamp creature of them all.

I can honestly say I didn't vote for trump nor Clinton. I have more integrity than that. Too bad the rest of america doesn't. Filling the white house with billionaires isn't draining the swamp. Until we keep big money interests out of power, the swamp will continue to fill no matter what I'll begotten slimeball party is in charge. If this makes me a traitor I accept it.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, Goldman Sachs always winds up running your white house regardless.
goldman has nothing to do with running the whitehouse, a good question would be are we still printing 85 billion per month ?

Actually Goldman Sachs is always all up in your white house regardless of who you vote for or who "wins", you'd do well to turn off your tv and go look into that further. As for your other observation, it's rather quite simple. Endless war profiteering, endless issuance of debt (which is ultimatly what printing money is), and mass consumption is all that's holding your economic system together for the moment.

they had better come up with some evidence pretty soon, in order to try to impeach our President.

When did the Whitewater investigation start?

Yeah gee, that's a simple fact that everyone accepts.....</sarcasm>

Obama as witch doctor: Racist or satirical? - CNN.com
they had a crime.

Proof?

Thanks.

The proof is online. Look up watergate

Keep thinking we're just sore losers and not that Trump is the biggest swamp creature of them all.
that's because you are sore losers, poor sports, babies, wah.... you get the idea.
hey maybe you'll get reid and pelosi back.
obama could have placed a couple of justices too. epic fail.

then the capitalist gets elected, alinsky no like.

:lol:

What kind of weird world are you conservatives living in?

You're STILL criticizing Obama. Trump blames Obama for everything.

What the fuck are you talking about?

they had better come up with some evidence pretty soon, in order to try to impeach our President. they are going to try this with a republican congress and john mccain, whatever he is.

no one ever criticized obama when he was president, because he was perfect in every way, and like the clintons, has had not a smidgen of corruption or scandal about his terms

so after they impeach Trump, hillary will announce again to run. donna and debbie will be co dnc chairpeople, so they can be sure hillary gets the answers right before the debates again.

by the way... what crime ? Trump is selling out his beloved America to Russia while obama does the wave with a castro butcher at a ball game.

that's pretty rich demagogues party. obama's presidency tried to make cuba and iran great again.

we are not one little bit worried about the losers trying to defeat our President that we waited so long for. they are small people with an ever diminishing bag of political tricks.
In case you have not noticed, Mueller is taking over the investigation.

Mueller is like a pit bull and he will go down every rabbit hole that he finds.

This is going to take a really long time.

Same as Ken Starr.

Same as Archibald Cox.

So Trumpette you better worry that it does not end up same as Richard Nixon.

:D

i've been paying too much tax. did goldman run obama's administration too ? is there an anti trust suit going on that i don't know about. did obama put lots of bankers in jail ?

i've been paying too much tax. did goldman run obama's administration too ? is there an anti trust suit going on that i don't know about. did obama put lots of bankers in jail ?
Yeah, they were in Obama's white house, they were in Bush's (ergo the bailouts across both "conservative" and "liberal" administrations depsite 90% public opposition), and they would have been in Hilary's just as they are in Don's now. That's rather the point you see.

Forum List

Back