Democrat Bob Beckel fired from Fox News for 'racially insensitive remark'

Democrats are such blatant racists. It appauls me. Nevertheless, Bob Beckel was a grouchy old alcoholic (Like Hillary) and made the mistake to talk to a black person in the workplace.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breakingfox-news-fires-bob-beckel-racist-comment/
BRING BACK JUAN!!!!!
Yay!
I've stopped watching since they moved to 9 p.m. and it was Beckel and Watters instead of Juan and Bolling. But if they bring back Juan, I may have to rethink things.

He was on it yesterday.
Democrats are such blatant racists. It appauls me. Nevertheless, Bob Beckel was a grouchy old alcoholic (Like Hillary) and made the mistake to talk to a black person in the workplace.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breakingfox-news-fires-bob-beckel-racist-comment/
BRING BACK JUAN!!!!!
Yay!
I've stopped watching since they moved to 9 p.m. and it was Beckel and Watters instead of Juan and Bolling. But if they bring back Juan, I may have to rethink things.

BRING BACK JUAN!!!!!
Yay!
Juan was sitting in Beckels place last night.

The nerve of those people getting mad over a little rifting..
I'm guessing he was joking/being sarcastic. He didn't strike me as a racist, whatever else he is. I didn't see him much, though. I guess I could be wrong.

The nerve of those people getting mad over a little rifting..
I'm guessing he was joking/being sarcastic. He didn't strike me as a racist, whatever else he is. I didn't see him much, though. I guess I could be wrong.
Eh, one of the pitfalls of broadcasting...I pulled a few boners in my day and was, re-assigned..

Beckel was an obnoxious drunk, fresh out of rehab and still full of self righteous liberal hatred and BS. Nobody is going to miss him.

I like ol' Bob Beckel. He's was quite the curmudgeon but since coming back after his surgery he has, like most Progressives, getting desperate and nasty since the election. He just whined, complained and made himself look the fool.

As for Eric Bolling, I don't miss him on the Five. He was overbearing and arrogant. The new show at 5:00 does not seem to have jelled as yet.

Forum List

Back