The Election Can't Come Soon Enough

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I'll be glad when the election finally is over.

No more over-the-top partisan hysteria. Actually...scratch that one. Who am I kidding?

No more topics started by people posting nothing more than a link to video.

HA-HA-HA! Psyche!

Well... at least the TV ads will stop.

No more "bombshells" every 24 hours.

No more bullshit lies from candidates.

No more stories about something stupid some politician none of us have ever heard of said which proves the other side eats babies for breakfast.

However, there is one thing that will begin after the election which you can count on as sure as the sun rising tomorrow: Eleventy hundred topics about how the election was stolen.

I heard from a guy who knows a guy who overhead another guy talking about an anonymous source who said that he worked in the underground bunker once where the truth was revealed to be exactly what you thought it was...

And every rumor will be TRUE! True, I tell you! True because I WANT TO BELIEVE IT.

If you don't immediately accept this pile of shit is true, you are a sheep.

If you don't immediately down this jug of bongwater, you are a LOSER.

Voting machines don't create thousands of votes all by themselves, you know! And don't give me that crap that the little octogenarians operating these sophisticated machines had thirty seconds of training on them. Oh, hell no. That's not why. Don't you know the guy who sells these machines got his money from BAIN? BAAAAAAAAAIN!

And look at all the negro votes. These people are illiterate! How could that many have voted? Huh? Huh? They traded their votes for food stamps!

I'm telling you, at least nine million illegal Mexicans voted in this election.

Evidence? I find it very fishy that you are asking me for evidence! What are you trying to cover up, huh? Huh?

You want evidence for my extraordinary claim? What are you, lazy? Look it up!

I'll be glad when the election finally is over.

No more over-the-top partisan hysteria. Actually...scratch that one. Who am I kidding?

No more topics started by people posting nothing more than a link to video.

HA-HA-HA! Psyche!

Well... at least the TV ads will stop.

No more "bombshells" every 24 hours.

No more bullshit lies from candidates.

No more stories about something stupid some politician none of us have ever heard of said which proves the other side eats babies for breakfast.

However, there is one thing that will begin after the election which you can count on as sure as the sun rising tomorrow: Eleventy hundred topics about how the election was stolen.

I heard from a guy who knows a guy who overhead another guy talking about an anonymous source who said that he worked in the underground bunker once where the truth was revealed to be exactly what you thought it was...

And every rumor will be TRUE! True, I tell you! True because I WANT TO BELIEVE IT.

If you don't immediately accept this pile of shit is true, you are a sheep.

If you don't immediately down this jug of bongwater, you are a LOSER.

Voting machines don't create thousands of votes all by themselves, you know! And don't give me that crap that the little octogenarians operating these sophisticated machines had thirty seconds of training on them. Oh, hell no. That's not why. Don't you know the guy who sells these machines got his money from BAIN? BAAAAAAAAAIN!

And look at all the negro votes. These people are illiterate! How could that many have voted? Huh? Huh? They traded their votes for food stamps!

I'm telling you, at least nine million illegal Mexicans voted in this election.

Evidence? I find it very fishy that you are asking me for evidence! What are you trying to cover up, huh? Huh?

You want evidence for my extraordinary claim? What are you, lazy? Look it up!

^^^true story :D

Forum List

Back