Gallup Obama Approval Rating 51% Approve V. 44% (Surprise!)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
And So, even again as the Spirit of Abraham Lincoln again moves upon the Ravished Land: Then In Washington, D. C., not-at-all-like-GOP-Congress, the White House holds a commanding 7% approval lead going into the final week of the election!

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Gallup noted the increase of people actually financially better off, in the middle of last week.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Party of "Cover-Up" even called financial disaster relief a "TARP!" unbeloved of even Tea Party!)

Gallup changed results reporting, only this year. The Registered Voter poll trends either even or Obama up slightly. The Likely Voter poll is up for Obama in the East, West, and Midwest--And Overwhelmingly Romney in the South, Where blacks are often the overwhelming majority of the population in many, many counties!

So what does anyone conclude about the black vote? No one asks that!

Gallup is up front about what it does. Actually, in fact, the results should be widely read! There is easily embarrassment enough to go around, in reading the Likely Voter results in an election cycle wherein Rape Is Thought To Be Wonderful by GOP candidates, and their adult male supporters!

Clearly, Leweman poster would be possibly read to be rape-supportive!

(Hmmm! Maybe New Job for Planned ParenthoodMan(?). . .Unless somethinks of better sounding name(?)!)

Gallup changed results reporting, only this year. The Registered Voter poll trends either even or Obama up slightly. The Likely Voter poll is up for Obama in the East, West, and Midwest--And Overwhelmingly Romney in the South, Where blacks are often the overwhelming majority of the population in many, many counties!

So what does anyone conclude about the black vote? No one asks that!

Gallup is up front about what it does. Actually, in fact, the results should be widely read! There is easily embarrassment enough to go around, in reading the Likely Voter results in an election cycle wherein Rape Is Thought To Be Wonderful by GOP candidates, and their adult male supporters!

Clearly, Leweman poster would be possibly read to be rape-supportive!

(Hmmm! Maybe New Job for Planned ParenthoodMan(?). . .Unless somethinks of better sounding name(?)!)

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3.jpg

I count about 15 or so mental cases on this forum who are going to be so fucked after next Tuesday, all of whom are getting a PM from me on election night just to say Hi.:D

Not sure who is going to be the most hated fuck on this forum, but dollar to a thousand stale donuts I'll be up there on the list and laughing my balls off the whole time:2up::2up::2up:

Forum List

Back