The effectiveness of the "enhanced" techniques.

And, you know this how Dive Chum Sushi? Have you taken all of my postings to a registered psychotherapist? If so, that's a violation of privacy, and I'll sue.

Otherwise, it proves you're full of shit.
LOL
you need help

btw, go ahead and sue
LOL

So, who's the doctor, where are they at, and did you remember to use my full name?

Otherwise, this means that YOU'RE full of shit, or just so full of yourself that you think you are better than everyone else, even though you're a coward who knows nothing of the military because you were too scared to serve.

Nice Try Dive Can't Sushi.
btw, be sure and bring a video cam with you when you meet the lawyer ands tell him you want to sue a guy on the internet

thLA839B1117.gif

Hear about the bitch who is going to jail for 3 years because of the 'net?

Might wanna check the news again colon jouster........there is a lot of legislation going on right now because of crap like that.

But.......if you watched anything other than FAUX Noise, you'd know that.

Might wanna check the news again colon jouster........there is a lot of legislation going on right now because of crap like that.

you talk a lot about homosexual acts, you must have first hand experience

not that there is anything wrong with that

thLA839B1117.gif

thLA839B1117.gif

Question Dive Can't Sushi Bum.........exactly WHERE did I reference gay acts in this post?

Might wanna turn the mirror on yourself moron.

But.......then again........what can I expect from someone who practices REGULARLY smiling like a donut?

Last edited:

thLA839B1117.gif

Question Dive Can't Sushi Bum.........exactly WHERE did I reference gay acts in this post?

Might wanna turn the mirror on yourself moron.

But.......then again........what can I expect from someone who practices REGULARLY smiling like a donut?

See the big red stuff... that's where ya 'referenced the gay acts'... DUMBASS!

Wasn't a gay sex act Infinite Puberty, it was a statement of the derision that I hold for assholes like that (including you and your Salvation Army ass).

Wasn't a gay sex act Infinite Puberty, it was a statement of the derision that I hold for assholes like that (including you and your Salvation Army ass).

LOl...

Oh... so you're saying that you didn't intend to impart that divecon, who is known to you to be a male, was a homosexual, through your assertion that he engages in anal sex...

ROFL... whatta loathesome COWARD you're proving to be... and a lying sack of leftism to BOOT!

I should slam your ass to ingore, but for some reason... you serve as solid schadenfreude entertainment... (look it up... it'll do ya some good.)

I keep thinking that sooner or later you'll stumble over a valid point... and I still think its possible... not all that likely... but it COULD happen.

Forum List

Back