The Economy Is So Bad...

Hey...........Obama hit my shit list on November 5th, one year after the election.

Why? He ain't done shit except make speeches.

He made my shit list last summer. On Feb 20, one month after inauguration, he made a great speech calling 'bullshit!' on the K-Street Bullshitters and then proceeded to fold up like a little girl and let the lobbyists write the banking and health insurance reforms. Lord knows Congress has no vested interest in closing K Street.

I wonder what they have on him. He went from Popular Supported Crusader with a Mission to lobbyist lap-dog almost overnight. Disgusting thing to watch...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You know.........at first I thought Obama would actually do something other than flap his ears and beat his gums.

Sadly to see, well.........he ain't done shit for a year. I think I was duped.

But, still gotta be better than the Wasilla Chihuahua.

Regarding the mercenary lobbyists of 'K' street, if he don't grow a pair, and grow them soon, he owes those of us who voted for him for reasons other than the color of his skin an apology.

You hit the nail on the head. I'm afraid the mission is so dangerous that a single man or woman must be in that position. Obama would have been good except all who sit in that office get the "truth" of who really owns the planet and the power explained to them. Those that are willing to spend billions to make trillions do not allow error in judgement. Ask John and Bobby and dozens of others that have chosen defiance. Obama has young kids. That is why he got to be president. Cynical?..maybe...truth?...I believe it.

I hadn't thought about threats to his family... you may be right.

I'm also pissed off at him, because he'd stated REPEATEDLY that there were 3 things he's gonna do.......

1) Get rid of "don't ask, don't tell" in the military. He said it serves no purpose any longer. Besides, most NATO countries allow gays to serve openly. This is something he could have done quickly and easily, but he has yet to do it.

Strike 1.

2) He stated he would get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Although plans have been laid for that, it's still yet to materialize. On that one, I'll give him until June 2010.

Strike 2 (possibly).

3) He stated he would close GITMO and either put the prisoners in jails here, or send them back home if they're innocent. Some have been released, and there are plans to transfer the prisoners here. I will give him the same amount of time to close GITMO that I'm giving him to get us out of the ME.

Strike 3 (potentially).

But, out of all the promises he's made, "don't ask, don't tell" is the easiest one of all to get rid of, as it's only policy rather than law. A simple memo could get rid of it tomorrow.

Why am I so interested in "don't ask, don't tell" getting rescinded? Because, we only have 500 Arabic translators IN THE ENTIRE MILITARY! And, Arabic isn't exactly easy to learn either.

So, why would we throw out an excellent officer with necessary skills? Just because he's gay? Makes no sense.

Neither does trying to get rid of that Air Force pilot with 19 years of service because HE'S gay. He's served with distinction. He was awarded a Distinguished Flying Cross for saving the bacon of some soldiers on the ground by laying down covering fire and bombs.

Why is he getting kicked out?

As far as the rest? Well......haven't seen anything particularly noteworthy out of this administration, at least nothing good. Remember the White House party crashers?

And then, there's also that haughty arrogant look that he's got whenever he gives speeches.

Nope.........right now, Obama sucks big huge donkey dicks with thick purple veins.

Clearly, from this thread, liberals are struggling with the concept of 'humor'. Bless them. I guess I wouldn't be laughing either if I'd been stupid enough to vote for Obama.

Clearly, from this thread, liberals are struggling with the concept of 'humor'. Bless them. I guess I wouldn't be laughing either if I'd been stupid enough to vote for Obama.

They're now in the "trying to theorize to themselves how they could have been so stupid as to have voted for obama" phase CG.

What I find stunning is that Liberals are:

Surprised to discover that a product of the Chicago political machine is corrupt, dishonest, lying and devoted to the proposition that any dollar unguarded is a potential pay off.

Surprised to discover that a protege of Reverand Wright truly dislikes and distrusts any white person.

Surprised to discover that a community organizer who only has experience in enraging minorities against the injustice of the white devils seems to hate the USA and apologizes for the USA in every speech he gives overseas.

Surprised to discover that a man with absolutely no experience in international relations has absolutely no experience in international relations.

Surprised, finally, that a man who criticised everything and offered no plan for correction had no plans to offer.

Obama is everything that years of experience has taught us he would be.

It's not stupid to be successfully sold a well disguised bucket of bullshit. Gullible maybe, but not stupid.

Besides, given the choice of Karl Roves other lap-dog, John McSame and Obama, I would either cast the same vote that I did or just skip the President line on the ballot.

Aaaahh... thank you to whomever moved this to economy and not humor. A nice gesture.

It's not stupid to be successfully sold a well disguised bucket of bullshit. Gullible maybe, but not stupid.

Besides, given the choice of Karl Roves other lap-dog, John McSame and Obama, I would either cast the same vote that I did or just skip the President line on the ballot.

It was truly unfortunate to have juan mclame shoved at us as the republican candidate. I think any one of the others that were running could have beat obama.... Hunter, Romney, Thompson, hell even Huckabee or Paul probably could have. I didn't vote.

Yes obama was groomed to be President way back when he was a senator by the Illuminati and the Bilderbergs. He had powerful forces at work promoting him and unlimited money. Too bad there's so many dumb asses in America that they bought all the hype.

You know.........at first I thought Obama would actually do something other than flap his ears and beat his gums.

Sadly to see, well.........he ain't done shit for a year. I think I was duped.

But, still gotta be better than the Wasilla Chihuahua.

Kind of hard to do anything when every few hours you're on TV delivering an *important* announcement.

I love the way he informs our enemies what our plans in Afghanistan and Iraq are.....but he won't tell anyone what's going on behind closed doors....the deals...the bribes.....just to get his health care bill passed.

Do you not think it is about time that the American people - whether left or right - decided that, after decade upon decade of abuse by power hungry, corrupt, liars - we said 'enough is enough'?

They're now in the "trying to theorize to themselves how they could have been so stupid as to have voted for obama" phase CG.

Well, at least they acknowledge their stupidity.

1. The economy is so bad... That I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

2. The economy is so bad... I ordered a burger at McDonalds and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"

3. The economy is so bad... That CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

4. The economy is so bad... If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.

5. The economy is so bad... Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.

6. The economy is so bad... McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.

7. The economy is so bad... Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.

8. The economy is so bad... A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.

9. The economy is so bad... Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.

10. The economy is so bad... Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore.

11. The economy is so bad... The Mafia is laying off judges.

12. The economy is so bad... Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.

And finally... Congress says they are looking into the Bernard Madoff scandal. Oh Great! The guy who made $50 billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $1.5 trillion disappear!

Great list, PR.

The economy is so bad that:

The military is only getting a 3.4% pay increase in 2010 even though the posted rate of inflation in the first 11 months of 2009 was 1.8%.

The economy is soooo bad that 3 people I had scheduled to do some work didn't show up

1. The economy is so bad... That I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

2. The economy is so bad... I ordered a burger at McDonalds and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"

3. The economy is so bad... That CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

4. The economy is so bad... If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.

5. The economy is so bad... Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.

6. The economy is so bad... McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.

7. The economy is so bad... Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.

8. The economy is so bad... A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.

9. The economy is so bad... Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.

10. The economy is so bad... Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore.

11. The economy is so bad... The Mafia is laying off judges.

12. The economy is so bad... Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.

And finally... Congress says they are looking into the Bernard Madoff scandal. Oh Great! The guy who made $50 billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $1.5 trillion disappear!

Great list, PR.

The economy is so bad that:

The military is only getting a 3.4% pay increase in 2010 even though the posted rate of inflation in the first 11 months of 2009 was 1.8%.

You know, from 1982 until 2002, I wondered that exact same thing...........why is it that the military gets a pay raise of only 3.4 percent, when the rest of the people are getting much more?

And............no pay raise that I've ever gotten over that period of time was even half of what the increase of the cost of living was.

NR and R (Navy Rights and Responsibilities), a course we had to take once a year, showed us what our "real pay" was, with all the benefits, BAQ, VHA, etc.

And.......even throwing in all those things, I still made less than just about everyone else who was in a civilian equivalent to my position in the military.

So did everyone else incidentally.

This is one of the funnier posts here in a while :lol:

I love the last one...Exxon laid off 25 congressmen :rofl:

Is the economy so bad that most people are actually preparing food at home again?
Having their cell phones turned off? their net access? not buying $5 coffee at Starbucks?
Are we not burning a tank of gas a week hauling children to music, soccer, tennis, etc practice?

We have learned nothing yet, more suffering is yet required.

Forum List

Back