The Economic Cost of the Ds to Themselves

Will the Blue Wall Collapse before or after the election?

• Before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
It's no big secret that as a libertarian I'm rooting for Hillary in a squeaker. The reason is I want one of the major parties dead and the Ds may be too vulnerable.and that bothers me.

Here's the problem:

IL and PR are already in at least technical default.

Most but not all of the blue wall could be pushed into at least technical default by even the 0.25% rate hike expected in June or July.

La Nino weather patterns means stronger storms in the Northeast and an earlier fire season on the left coast.

These bad outcomes will have a very long footprint and blame will go to the next president. I would like to see it go to a D. Therefore the increased tax flight, job loss and regulatory grid lock will move the employable out of the blue wall. That will permit an all D blame game.

It's no big secret that as a libertarian I'm rooting for Hillary in a squeaker. The reason is I want one of the major parties dead and the Ds may be too vulnerable.and that bothers me.

Here's the problem:

IL and PR are already in at least technical default.

Most but not all of the blue wall could be pushed into at least technical default by even the 0.25% rate hike expected in June or July.

La Nino weather patterns means stronger storms in the Northeast and an earlier fire season on the left coast.

These bad outcomes will have a very long footprint and blame will go to the next president. I would like to see it go to a D. Therefore the increased tax flight, job loss and regulatory grid lock will move the employable out of the blue wall. That will permit an all D blame game.

as a libertarian I'm for Trump
He'll make America great again and then there will be clear sailing again for the basic principle of America.

Forum List

Back