The easy Trump re election that probably won't happen

I’m bored with IM2 I’m the cat and he’s the ball of yarn [emoji3469]

Goodnight everybody [emoji631]

Lmfao!! See THAT’s why you’re a dumb fuck!!!

No bias here....stupid mother fucker. You’re to easy. View attachment 262800

Newsweek is owned by one of the six conglomerates that control 90 percent of ALL media. IM2 is a joke in search of a punchline.

Dale I’m blue collar and IM2 is TOO easy.

IM2 is weighed down by that HUGE chip he has on his shoulders. He is more to be pitied than scolded.

Wrong answer Dale.

Commas, IM2....they are your friend.

Allow me to demonstrate.

"Let's eat mom" as opposed to "Let's eat, mom".....

Get it, dumb ass?

This is not English class dumb dale.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Newsweek Frequently uses emotionally loaded headlines such as this: TRUMP DISLIKED AS STRONGLY AS NIXON WAS BEFORE WATERGATE: POLL. Generally, story selection favors the Left and Newsweek takes a strong anti-Trump stance. Newsweek typically sources their information to credible sources such as the Washington Post, but has also published misleading or false information.

A factual search reveals multiple failed fact checks:

Too bad. That poll is not fake. And newsweek has been a credible news source for decades.

Newsweek is owned by one of the six conglomerates that control 90 percent of ALL media. IM2 is a joke in search of a punchline.

Dale I’m blue collar and IM2 is TOO easy. Was he born a water head? Because I don’t like picking on the handicapped.

We'll see about this in 2020. The 6 conglomerates that own the media are owned by conservatives. But those like you cry about the liberal media. You aren't winning anything fool. What I said is fact.

Yeah.......ok wack-a-doodle

I’m bored with IM2 I’m the cat and he’s the ball of yarn [emoji3469]

Goodnight everybody [emoji631]
The cat got hung by the ball of yarn.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Newsweek Frequently uses emotionally loaded headlines such as this: TRUMP DISLIKED AS STRONGLY AS NIXON WAS BEFORE WATERGATE: POLL. Generally, story selection favors the Left and Newsweek takes a strong anti-Trump stance. Newsweek typically sources their information to credible sources such as the Washington Post, but has also published misleading or false information.

A factual search reveals multiple failed fact checks:

Too bad. That poll is not fake. And newsweek has been a credible news source for decades.

Dale I’m blue collar and IM2 is TOO easy. Was he born a water head? Because I don’t like picking on the handicapped.

We'll see about this in 2020. The 6 conglomerates that own the media are owned by conservatives. But those like you cry about the liberal media. You aren't winning anything fool. What I said is fact.

Do tell? They are globalists that have seats on the CFR and Committee of 300. Your ignorance of the current situation is absolutely pathetic.

Yeah.......ok wack-a-doodle

Yep, you're a wack a doodle.

It's too early to call either way. One side doesn't even have a candidate and neither side has laid all their electoral plans.

We can have this conversation is a year and six months.

Do tell? They are globalists that have seats on the CFR and Committee of 300. Your ignorance of the current situation is absolutely pathetic.

I am aware of the current situation. You're a loony toon talking about globalists.

Committee of 300

These guys?

hero_EB20080804REVIEWS506949713AR.jpg

IM2 is weighed down by that HUGE chip he has on his shoulders. He is more to be pitied than scolded.

Wrong answer Dale.

Allow me to demonstrate.

Get it, dumb ass?

IM2 SEZ???? "Now you listen to me dumb dale punctuation and spellin' doesnt matter when Im busting on you trumpers due you here me due you?!?!?"

Rock on with your idiotic "bad self".

(snicker)

It's too early to call either way. One side doesn't even have a candidate and neither side has laid all their electoral plans.

This is just an indicator of the satisfaction the majority of American citizens have concerning the antics of this president.

Wrong answer Dale.

Allow me to demonstrate.

Get it, dumb ass?

IM2 SEZ???? "Now you listen to me dumb dale punctuation and spellin' doesnt matter when Im busting on you trumpers due you here me due you?!?!?"

Rock on with your idiotic "bad self".

(snicker)

Dale, you aren't busting anything. You are posting the expected childish trumpbot response you guys do for all that refuse to join you in the sniffing of trumps sphincter.

This is just an indicator of the satisfaction the majority of American citizens have concerning the antics of this president.

I think it's fair to say that, for several decades now, Newsweek hasn't been an accurate weather gauge of American opinion regarding anything.

We'll just have to wait for the only opinion poll that matters ... the November 2020 election. Until then, neither side is doing themselves any favors by telling themselves, 'it's in the bag'.

I got this far ...

"I was thoroughly familiar with all of the well known secret societies such as the Royal Institute for International Affairs (RIIA), the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the Bilderbergers, Trilaterals, the Zionists, Freemasonry, Bolshevism-Rosicrucianism and all of the spinoffs of these secret societies."

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009-750-562.jpg

I think it's fair to say that, for several decades now, Newsweek hasn't been an accurate weather gauge of American opinion regarding anything.

We'll just have to wait for the only opinion poll that matters ... the November 2020 election. Until then, neither side is doing themselves any favors by telling themselves, 'it's in the bag'.

I don't agree. The fact is that since the fairness doctrine was killed by Reagan, the right has waged a propaganda campaign against any source that did not agree with their opinions or opposed their policies.

I got this far ...

"I was thoroughly familiar with all of the well known secret societies such as the Royal Institute for International Affairs (RIIA), the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the Bilderbergers, Trilaterals, the Zionists, Freemasonry, Bolshevism-Rosicrucianism and all of the spinoffs of these secret societies."

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009-750-562.jpg

Exactly.

Poll: Trump reelection bid begins in a hole

Just 36 percent say they would vote to reelect the president in 2020, compared with 44 percent who would pick the Democrat.

The 2020 presidential election is still two and a half years away, but President Donald Trump’s path to a second term is littered with roadblocks, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll.

Just 36 percent of voters say they would vote for Trump over a generic Democratic candidate in 2020, compared with 44 percent who would pick the Democrat, the poll shows. One in five voters, 20 percent, are undecided.

Trump has trouble on the homefront, too. Despite the conventional wisdom that the president is wildly popular with the GOP base, the poll also shows a desire among a healthy slice of Republicans — though a distinct minority — for a challenger to run against Trump for the nomination.

Poll: Trump reelection bid begins in a hole

Politico

leastbiased021.png

LEAST BIASED

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

• Overall, we rate Politico Least Biased based on balanced coverage of news stories and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

Politico - Media Bias/Fact Check

Poor truth000. How the cat hung himself with that ball of yarn was actually funny.

Forum List

Back