The dreaded gay-wedding-cake saga ends: bakers must pay 135 K

Funny how they focus on a stranger's sex life to make judgments about said person. "Let he who is without sin be the one to cast the first stone." :D Right? You must all be the epitome of purity, like a bunch of Virgin Marys! Lol!

Oh, I forgot. Only left-wingers can ever play the victim? Must have missed that in the forum rules.

Sorry Sensei. I'm not as experienced as you, but I'll learn.

Okay, here's the first lesson, Daniel-san. You don't get to play victim when you've created your own problem.

Here's a list of things the Kleins could have done.

1) They could have baked the fucking cake.
2) They could have come up with some other excuse for not baking the cake that didn't involve hurling homophobic epitaths at their customer.
3) They could have refrained from orchestrating a hate campaign against this couple on social media.
4) They could have gotten out of the Wedding Cake Business altogether once it was clear that gay marriage was legal.

In short, they put themselves in the position they are in. NO one put them in it.

Funny how they focus on a stranger's sex life to make judgments about said person. "Let he who is without sin be the one to cast the first stone." :D Right? You must all be the epitome of purity, like a bunch of Virgin Marys! Lol!

We're not casting stones darling. I haven't gone to a single business run by a gay man, and demanded that he run his business how I would.

Nor have I demanded a gay person fund, or provide service, to my church that preaches G-d's truth that homosexuality is a sin.

We're not throwing any stones. The gay people are.

Oh, I forgot. Only left-wingers can ever play the victim? Must have missed that in the forum rules.

Okay, here's the first lesson, Daniel-san. You don't get to play victim when you've created your own problem.

2) They could have come up with some other excuse for not baking the cake that didn't involve hurling homophobic epitaths at their customer.
3) They could have refrained from orchestrating a hate campaign against this couple on social media.
4) They could have gotten out of the Wedding Cake Business altogether once it was clear that gay marriage was legal.

In short, they put themselves in the position they are in. NO one put them in it.

Yes they could bowed to public pressure and violated their religious beliefs. We already know they could have done that, under the gun of public demand.

Like blaming a woman for rape. Should have just agreed to have sex. It's her fault for not just doing what she was told.

Lying is also not an option. That defeats the entire purpose. The point is to follow their religious views.

Nor should they need to come up with lies to practice their faith, in a country supposedly founded on religious freedom.

Yeah, they could have left the cake business... that's your version of religious freedom eh? You have the freedom to leave whenever we decide to violate your freedom?

In short, you came up with a dozen rationalizations to violate these people's religious freedom, and blame them for it.

Thanks, but you are dismissed. :)

Yes, it does. Thanks for showing your ignorance.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Usually when people want to prove their point they offer, well, proof. Like a verse citation or something. Anything, really.
The only reason not to do that is because you are wrong and of course too arrogant and stupid to admit it. So you look like the moron you are, while you tapdance around. You arent fooling anyone, Mohammed.
:dance:

But I already did. And I doesn't matter what I write, you will go stuff your head in the pillow, you know, the one you usually bite when you are getting popped by some BBC, and you will cry. And then you will cry and you will cry and you will cry.

The story of Onan is in the the Torah, or?

And how was this story interpreted by Rabbis for how many thousands of years, you stupid fuck?

And then there is Proverbs 31:3

And then there is Maimonides commentary on this:

“Semen constitutes the strength of the body, its life, and the light of the eyes. Its emission to excess causes physical decay, debility, and diminished vitality. Thus Solomon, in his wisdom, says: ‘Do not give your strength to women’ (Proverbs 31:3). Whoever indulges in sexual dissipation becomes prematurely aged; his strength fails; his eyes become dim; a foul odor proceeds from his mouth and armpits; the hair of his head, eyebrows, and eyelashes drop out; the hair of his beard, armpits, and legs grow abnormally; his teeth fall out; and besides these, he becomes subject to numerous other diseases. Medical authorities have stated that for each one who dies of other maladies, a thousand are the victims of sexual excess.”

Back to Onan:

Taking their cue from this biblical phrase, the mystics asserted that since a man who masturbates prevents the use of that semen for conceiving a child, he is guilty not only of murder but of the murder of his own (potential) children. He is therefore a criminal more reprehensible than any other. On the other hand, ejaculation is prized in heterosexual relations, even in those that do not lead to procreation, and no “murder” is said to take place, nor are the forces of evil enhanced.

The mystics also claimed that even involuntary emissions of semen created demons, which were a danger not only to the man who masturbated but to the entire community. Such notions appear in folk literature as well as in rabbinic mystical texts. Thus the narrator in I.B. Singer’s short story, “From the Diary of One Not Born,” says: “I was not born. My father, a yeshivah student, sinned as did Onan, and from his seed I was created‑half spirit, half‑demon…I am and I am not.”

Masturbation A Touchy Subject - My Jewish Learning

So, you are sticking your fingers in your ears and acting as if masturbation was never a subject in the Torah and in the teachings of the last 5,700+ years, when it is. I never said that I agreed with the interpretation. I said that the verses and the admonitions exist.

Your lack of comprehension and your inability to build context can mean only one thing: you are a worthless Conservative.

:D
OK so you cannot show that the Bible condemns masturbation as a sin. This is of a piece with your other contention, all of which you fail to support after shooting your mouth off.
You are an arrogant, ignorant piece of shit and this becomes apparent the more you post.

It was shown to you repeatedly. The passage dealing with Onan has been interpreted for centuries to be a prohibition on masturbation. That's what people do with the bible, interpret it to fit their prejudices.

Just like the prohibitions on blacks marrying whites and gays marrying each other. Some interpret the bible to prohibit them...others don't.

I interpret the Bible to be nonsense from cover to cover. If it were filmed, it would be at least rated R. I respect people's right to base their life decisions on it, but, to me, it is kind of like finding inspiration in Grimm's Fairy Tales. Isn't that where kids were taught that there are times when ugly old women should be burned alive in their ovens?
Yes. When they try to cook and eat children, they should be thrown into the oven instead.

OK so you cannot show that the Bible condemns masturbation as a sin. This is of a piece with your other contention, all of which you fail to support after shooting your mouth off.
You are an arrogant, ignorant piece of shit and this becomes apparent the more you post.

It was shown to you repeatedly. The passage dealing with Onan has been interpreted for centuries to be a prohibition on masturbation. That's what people do with the bible, interpret it to fit their prejudices.

Just like the prohibitions on blacks marrying whites and gays marrying each other. Some interpret the bible to prohibit them...others don't.
LOL!
The story of Onan is not about masturbation.
No one reputable interpreted the Bible as prohibiting marriage between blacks and whites. Moses himself married a black woman.
The prohibition on same sex marriage is explicit, as is the prohibition on homosexual sex.

So what? Our laws are not based on your religious beliefs. There is no realistic or valid reason to deny giving an entire group of American tax-paying citizens who contribute to our economy the same rights and privileges that you enjoy. None.

Well, it's my business, and you don't have a right to my business. So if I don't want to serve you for any reason, that's it. And especially if you ask me to do something that violates my Religious views, I'm not doing it.

I don't care what the basis is for your laws. I follow the laws of G-d. Period. The end.

And neither you, nor your laws, are going to stop me. Sorry.

I doubt that you know all 613 of the commandments or their practical application, so, no, you don't follow Adoshem's laws. You are just a loudmouth, just the right type for a fake Jew like the fake Rabbi.

Carry on. It's fun to watch you wallow.
And you're a "real" Jew?

You look like John Wayne Gacy only twice as creepy.

Did you read something other than what I did?

Bakers who refused to make lesbian wedding cake told to pay 135K by Monday -- or else Fox News

Two Christian bakers who refused to bake a cake for a lesbian wedding have been ordered to pay $135,000 in damages by July 13 or else the state of Oregon could place a lien on their home.
This is standard procedure. If you don't pay the fines, they put a lien on your property. Just like if you owed the IRS money, they would put a lien on your home.

Then they should pay the damned money. Not seeing a problem here, they raised twice that from bigots on line.

I would refuse. They should do what their religious convictions lead them to do.
Or perhaps they will pay the fine, and yet continue to practice their faith.

Regardless, that isn't the point. The point is they are in fact being threatened in losing their home. As much as you leftist claim to never try and punish people of faith, here is a clear example that you are.

Does their faith require them to publish the name and addresses of the two lesbians on Facebook, and through the press, subjecting them and their families' to stalking and death threats?

The moment the lesbos decided to make a stink about it they gave up any right to privacy

Sorry, Sas, but I really should have put you on ignore long ago. Your pride in your bigotry is hateful and I have no need to be sucked into your world of negativity. Adios.....

Is that a real ignore?

I would refuse. They should do what their religious convictions lead them to do. Or perhaps they will pay the fine, and yet continue to practice their faith.

Regardless, that isn't the point. The point is they are in fact being threatened in losing their home. As much as you leftist claim to never try and punish people of faith, here is a clear example that you are.

Hey, there are a whole bunch of people in prison who found Jesus. We still punish them for their crimes.

The Klein's committed a crime. They broke the PA laws of Oregon, and then further complicated matters by publishing the names and addresses of the peopel who complained about them.

THAT'S what they were fined for.

Ok? Did I deny any of the above?

Yes, if you murder someone, and then repent and become a Christian, you still have to pay for the crime. I never suggested otherwise.

And as Christian we are instructed to follow the law as much as we can, provided it doesn't violate our faith. If I see a Christian shoplift from a store, I'm going to turn him in to the police. That is in keeping with my faith.

Nor would I blame pagans for turning him into police.

However, when you throw people in Jail for their faith... that's a different matter. Now I still don't blame you, but I will support and defend a Christian attacked for their faith, to my own death.

You say "well it's the law".... doesn't matter. If the law violates my faith, then you are attacking me for my faith.

I assume you are familiar with Daniel Chapter 6? If not, here's the cliff notes. Daniel was a devout follower of G-d, and prayed to G-d every day. So his enemies convinced the King to make a law that no one could pray to anyone, but the King. Daniel, followed his faith, and continued to pray to G-d. So they charged him with a crime, and sentenced him to death.

"Oh but he was just breaking the law. They were not attacking his faith". No, it was violation of his faith.

Same here. The law is a violation of our faith... thus we are breaking it. You can rationalize the motives all you want, but the fact is you are persecuting us for our faith.

And quite frankly, I fully support what they did in releasing the names and addresses of the people who are persecuting Christians. I think those being accused have a right to face their accuser. And by the way.... it's not just them that is being attacked. All Christians in America are attacked. That's why we have donated to them. I myself have donated to the Memorize Pizza and Sweet Cakes, both. Proudly, by the way.

I agree with the other Christians here. You can have your privacy, when you keep things private. The moment you bring all your crap out in public... then it's public. They choose to make this a public flogging, and so they deserve to have their information out in public. I want to know who is attacking my faith.

And by the way, I absolutely promise here and now, that if what happened to Sweet Cakes, happens to me, I will post the name and address of EVERYONE that does that to me. Not mad.... just making that clear. Absolutely. You attack me in public, I'll make everything I can about you public too.

You reap what you sow.

Apparently, a $135K fine isn't enough for the Special Snowflake Totalitarians.

Now the state is threatening to take away their home if they don't pay up. This is a preview of future state asset forfeitures for anyone who doesn't share the required Groupthink.

Fox News is reporting that the fascist state of Oregon is ramping up its persecution campaign against Christian bakers who declined to bake a wedding cake for a same sex lesbian couple. Aaron and Melissa Klein, the owners of Sweet Cakes by Melissa, have been told that if they don’t pay the $135,000 awarded to the lesbian couple who sued them, a lien will be placed against their home next week.

Speaking to Todd Starnes of Fox News, Klein said that the case in on appeal and the couple is worried that if they win the appeal, they will never get their money back. ” “This is intimidation and bullying – that’s exactly what it is,” Klein said.

The fascist state of Orgeon has also placed a gag order on the Kleins that makes it illegal for them to talk openly about their desire to participate and profit from same sex weddings through their small business....

H8 Wins Oregon Threatens Home of Christian Bakers - Breitbart

Hmm, have you sent your $1000 donation to help them pay off their debts?

Yeah, no need to.

Well, I am sure that they will appreciate the fact that they now have $500,000 PLUS money from Andy. After all, since their faith requires them to release the names of people who have won court cases against them, they will undoubtedly do it over and over for the rest of their lives. That will definitely add up. In fact, I think that Andy should send them more, for next time they break the law.

And I will. Gladly. I will always support any of my brothers and sisters being attacked for their faith.

Since they have to turn this money over to gays and lesbians.....you do realize that you're just paying for their weddings, right?

That money will turn into a curse for those faggots. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes because if they take the money, a whole world of misfortune will follow.

SMH. I cannot believe someone would be proud to say they are a bigot. I would think that is something you want to avoid being. These people cannot be true Christians. If they are, then Christianity is a pretty bad thing, not a whole lot better than Islam in a lot of ways, IMO. Wonder what would happen to people if they had their way and there was nobody to stop them?

So your version of Christianity has Christians being no different than the rest of the world, and if they don't share worldly values, then they aren't Christian?

Hey, there are a whole bunch of people in prison who found Jesus. We still punish them for their crimes.

The Klein's committed a crime. They broke the PA laws of Oregon, and then further complicated matters by publishing the names and addresses of the peopel who complained about them.

THAT'S what they were fined for.

Ok? Did I deny any of the above?

Yes, if you murder someone, and then repent and become a Christian, you still have to pay for the crime. I never suggested otherwise.

And as Christian we are instructed to follow the law as much as we can, provided it doesn't violate our faith. If I see a Christian shoplift from a store, I'm going to turn him in to the police. That is in keeping with my faith.

Nor would I blame pagans for turning him into police.

However, when you throw people in Jail for their faith... that's a different matter. Now I still don't blame you, but I will support and defend a Christian attacked for their faith, to my own death.

You say "well it's the law".... doesn't matter. If the law violates my faith, then you are attacking me for my faith.

I assume you are familiar with Daniel Chapter 6? If not, here's the cliff notes. Daniel was a devout follower of G-d, and prayed to G-d every day. So his enemies convinced the King to make a law that no one could pray to anyone, but the King. Daniel, followed his faith, and continued to pray to G-d. So they charged him with a crime, and sentenced him to death.

"Oh but he was just breaking the law. They were not attacking his faith". No, it was violation of his faith.

Same here. The law is a violation of our faith... thus we are breaking it. You can rationalize the motives all you want, but the fact is you are persecuting us for our faith.

And quite frankly, I fully support what they did in releasing the names and addresses of the people who are persecuting Christians. I think those being accused have a right to face their accuser. And by the way.... it's not just them that is being attacked. All Christians in America are attacked. That's why we have donated to them. I myself have donated to the Memorize Pizza and Sweet Cakes, both. Proudly, by the way.

I agree with the other Christians here. You can have your privacy, when you keep things private. The moment you bring all your crap out in public... then it's public. They choose to make this a public flogging, and so they deserve to have their information out in public. I want to know who is attacking my faith.

And by the way, I absolutely promise here and now, that if what happened to Sweet Cakes, happens to me, I will post the name and address of EVERYONE that does that to me. Not mad.... just making that clear. Absolutely. You attack me in public, I'll make everything I can about you public too.

You reap what you sow.

Apparently, a $135K fine isn't enough for the Special Snowflake Totalitarians.

Now the state is threatening to take away their home if they don't pay up. This is a preview of future state asset forfeitures for anyone who doesn't share the required Groupthink.

Fox News is reporting that the fascist state of Oregon is ramping up its persecution campaign against Christian bakers who declined to bake a wedding cake for a same sex lesbian couple. Aaron and Melissa Klein, the owners of Sweet Cakes by Melissa, have been told that if they don’t pay the $135,000 awarded to the lesbian couple who sued them, a lien will be placed against their home next week.

Speaking to Todd Starnes of Fox News, Klein said that the case in on appeal and the couple is worried that if they win the appeal, they will never get their money back. ” “This is intimidation and bullying – that’s exactly what it is,” Klein said.

The fascist state of Orgeon has also placed a gag order on the Kleins that makes it illegal for them to talk openly about their desire to participate and profit from same sex weddings through their small business....

H8 Wins Oregon Threatens Home of Christian Bakers - Breitbart

Hmm, have you sent your $1000 donation to help them pay off their debts?

Yeah, no need to.

Well, I am sure that they will appreciate the fact that they now have $500,000 PLUS money from Andy. After all, since their faith requires them to release the names of people who have won court cases against them, they will undoubtedly do it over and over for the rest of their lives. That will definitely add up. In fact, I think that Andy should send them more, for next time they break the law.

And I will. Gladly. I will always support any of my brothers and sisters being attacked for their faith.

Since they have to turn this money over to gays and lesbians.....you do realize that you're just paying for their weddings, right?

That money will turn into a curse for those faggots. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes because if they take the money, a whole world of misfortune will follow.
I don't think you need worry about walking in their shoes.

Those haterz asked for it

LOL!
No one reputable interpreted the Bible as prohibiting marriage between blacks and whites. Moses himself married a black woman.
The prohibition on same sex marriage is explicit, as is the prohibition on homosexual sex.

So what? Our laws are not based on your religious beliefs. There is no realistic or valid reason to deny giving an entire group of American tax-paying citizens who contribute to our economy the same rights and privileges that you enjoy. None.

Well, it's my business, and you don't have a right to my business. So if I don't want to serve you for any reason, that's it. And especially if you ask me to do something that violates my Religious views, I'm not doing it.

I don't care what the basis is for your laws. I follow the laws of G-d. Period. The end.

I doubt that you know all 613 of the commandments or their practical application, so, no, you don't follow Adoshem's laws. You are just a loudmouth, just the right type for a fake Jew like the fake Rabbi.

And you're a "real" Jew?

And how do you know what I look like?

LOL!

And you're a "real" Jew?

The avatar you chose to represent you.

And you're a "real" Jew?

Just to clear up a little mystery: a person's avatar is not his real life appearance. Did the RWNJ unicorns not inform you about this, Obiwan?

And yes, I am a "real" Jew.

Are you a "real" Christian? The very fact that I have to ask you that question could maybe cause you to question your behavior.

And you're a "real" Jew?

Just to clear up a little mystery: a person's avatar is not his real life appearance. Did the RWNJ unicorns not inform you about this, Obiwan?

And yes, I am a "real" Jew.

Are you a "real" Christian? The very fact that I have to ask you that question could maybe cause you to question your behavior.
You questioning it is not and indictment on me whatsoever,

SMH. I cannot believe someone would be proud to say they are a bigot. I would think that is something you want to avoid being. These people cannot be true Christians. If they are, then Christianity is a pretty bad thing, not a whole lot better than Islam in a lot of ways, IMO. Wonder what would happen to people if they had their way and there was nobody to stop them?

So your version of Christianity has Christians being no different than the rest of the world, and if they don't share worldly values, then they aren't Christian?

You noticed that too. It's always ironic to me when pagans claim we're not following Christian belief, and then claim we should act exactly like them.

At what point do pagans notice their own irony?

"You Christians are all hypocrites because you don't follow your own belief system.... and all you Christians which follow your belief system are terrible people."

No, I don't consider them any different. We are all human beings with emotions and feelings and problems, etc. Sorry, but your religious beliefs do not make you a better person than someone else . . . obviously.

You noticed that too. It's always ironic to me when pagans claim we're not following Christian belief, and then claim we should act exactly like them.

At what point do pagans notice their own irony?

"You Christians are all hypocrites because you don't follow your own belief system.... and all you Christians which follow your belief system are terrible people."

Pagans?? Lol! :lol: You are such a dork.

Forum List

Back