CALIFORNIA GUN CONTROL POLITICIAN PLEADS GUILTY TO GUN-RELATED CHARGES

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
ROFLMNAO!

This is delicious on SO many levels.

"Former California State Senator and top gun control advocate Leland Yee pleaded guilty Wednesday to public corruption. Still facing allegations of weapons trafficking, money laundering, murder-for-hire, and drug distribution, Yee’s plea deal seems to indicate that he is ready to “rat out” an even wider group of Bay Area and Sacramento conspirators. ..."

Of course he did............the left only wants the little people to be defensless...

Hypocrisy and double standards are the cornerstone of liberal politics. This is just one of many examples.

There's no "double standards". I don't any liberal who doesn't think that Leland Yee is a scumbag.
If he ran against a Republican and you were voting in that election, you're saying you would vote for the Republican? I doubt it.

There's no "double standards". I don't any liberal who doesn't think that Leland Yee is a scumbag.
If he ran against a Republican and you were voting in that election, you're saying you would vote for the Republican? I doubt it.

He was an elected official in San Francisco - he's hasn't had a Republican opponent in 20 years.

He was an elected official in San Francisco - he's hasn't had a Republican opponent in 20 years.
I said "IF". Can you not read or is that just another one of your attempts to muddy the waters so you don't have to answer a legitimate question?

I said "IF". Can you not read or is that just another one of your attempts to muddy the waters so you don't have to answer a legitimate question?

It's not a "legitimate question", because it has no basis in reality.

I'm not going to respond to demands about whether I'd vote for or against an entirely generic hypothetical election.

You know you NEVER see those "fair minded" liberals EVER posting a story on one of their own. Hmm?

It's not a "legitimate question", because it has no basis in reality.

I'm not going to respond to demands about whether I'd vote for or against an entirely generic hypothetical election.
If it wasn't a legitimate question, why did you respond to it (albeit a pathetic response)?

Ironically if the gun rights extremists had their way, none of the gun related activities he engaged in would be illegal.
The gun rights abolitionists will continue to protect the rapists and thugs from possibly looking down the barrel of a law-abiding gun owner's firearm.

ROFLMNAO!

This is delicious on SO many levels.

"Former California State Senator and top gun control advocate Leland Yee pleaded guilty Wednesday to public corruption. Still facing allegations of weapons trafficking, money laundering, murder-for-hire, and drug distribution, Yee’s plea deal seems to indicate that he is ready to “rat out” an even wider group of Bay Area and Sacramento conspirators. ..."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I BELIEVE THAT HE IS OF THE IMPRESSION THAT IS NOT A CRIME WHEN POLITICIANS DO IT.

I LOVES IT WHEN POLITICIANS ARE HOISTED BY THEIR OWN PETARDS.

Not much coverage in the liberal media. You could almost give him a break if his political persona conflicted with his private need to protect himself and his family but this guy looks like a full bore freaking criminal.

Oh, but that's NOW... where were you on that douchebag when he was demanding that THE PEOPLE should be disarmed?

(Now this is tricky dumbass... think it through. He was arming thugs... . The 2nd Amendment is designed to protect the right of people to defend themselves from thugs... . YOU are a proponent of disarming the people... HE is a proponent of disarming the people. HE can't be trusted... YOU can't be trusted... and that's because you lack the means to reason objectively.)

Forum List

Back