The dreaded gay-wedding-cake saga ends: bakers must pay 135 K

Bull
I'm assuming no such thing. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. :cuckoo:

You certainly gave the impression, when you said "try a stunt", which implies they are doing it for some other motive.
The "stunt" is discriminating against others and demanding the right to do so by hiding behind their religion.

So is being intolerant of others belief systems, and trying to force them to violate it.

You don't have the "right" to be being served by me. It's my business, not yours.

When you apply for your business license, he agree to abide by all laws and regulations governing the operation of the business.

When you open the door to your business, you are inviting the public into your business. All of the public.

It is your business, but in order for you to get your license, you have to promise not to discriminate and if you break that promise, there are consequences.
It's not discrimination.The activist judges are wrong and the law is unconstitutional.

It's not discrimination? How do you figure?

Bull
I'm assuming no such thing. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. :cuckoo:

You certainly gave the impression, when you said "try a stunt", which implies they are doing it for some other motive.
The "stunt" is discriminating against others and demanding the right to do so by hiding behind their religion.

So is being intolerant of others belief systems, and trying to force them to violate it.

You don't have the "right" to be being served by me. It's my business, not yours.

When you apply for your business license, he agree to abide by all laws and regulations governing the operation of the business.

When you open the door to your business, you are inviting the public into your business. All of the public.

It is your business, but in order for you to get your license, you have to promise not to discriminate and if you break that promise, there are consequences.
It's not discrimination.The activist judges are wrong and the law is unconstitutional.
You're an imbecile. The law is clear and was clearly violated. If the law is unconstitutional, then the Kleins' should challenge it all the way to the Supreme Court and have it ruled unconstitutional. This is their chance.

I believe the store owners were fined because they put the customer's names, address, and phone number on facebook and the customer's started receiving threats.

So this is what qualifies as 'Christian' behavior these days? Causing pain and suffering to innocent people that just wanted a cake?

That Christ fellow must have REALLY changed his teachings in the last 2000 years. Let's have a look at his book, it must say '21st century edition' to have changed that much.
They posted the text of legal documents which are available to the public. Christ didn't say anything about that. And the queers who targeted them are not "innocent people who just wanted a cake".

No homosexuals targeted anyone- unless by target you mean walking in and trying to give them money for their products.

Unlike Christians- who have targeted homosexuals for persecution in the United States for 200 years.

You have the right to be wrong.

I have been denied service in a few instances. I never once thought "I should sue them, and force them to serve me".

The gays do.

Yes, in history some Christians may have targeted homosexuals. Are you saying two wrongs, makes it right? I personally, have never done such a thing. Does that make it right for you to target me?
Since when is it wrong to file a complaint against someone who breaks the law?
When the law is wrong and your complaint is frivolous.
Since you're not a judge, your opinion that the law is wrong is meaningless.

Bull

You're an imbecile. The law is clear and was clearly violated. If the law is unconstitutional, then the Kleins' should challenge it all the way to the Supreme Court and have it ruled unconstitutional. This is their chance.
The law is bad, the queers are fascists, and it is being challenged.

Bull

Oh? On what grounds did the Kleins' appeal?

They posted the text of legal documents which are available to the public. Christ didn't say anything about that. And the queers who targeted them are not "innocent people who just wanted a cake".

No homosexuals targeted anyone- unless by target you mean walking in and trying to give them money for their products.

Unlike Christians- who have targeted homosexuals for persecution in the United States for 200 years.

I have been denied service in a few instances. I never once thought "I should sue them, and force them to serve me".

The gays do.

Yes, in history some Christians may have targeted homosexuals. Are you saying two wrongs, makes it right? I personally, have never done such a thing. Does that make it right for you to target me?
I always think you've maxed out your potential for saying stupid things...and you always surprise me. Does your po know you're online instead of working???

The gays do.

I always think you've maxed out your potential for saying stupid things...and you always surprise me. Does your po know you're online instead of working???
You're an idiot to think I can't do both. :cuckoo: Regardless, your opinion remains just as meaningless whether I'm online or at work.

The law only applies if a complaint is filed.

So, if someone wants to punish the business they can, but they don't have to.

If someone wants to report a crime they can, but they don't have to.
We agree!

We agree on the statement, not on the reporting of crime. I report lawbreaking. You apparently ignore it.
Oops, to the straw man argument we go.

Dang, I thought we were making progress.

How many illegal aliens, friends driving drunk or pot smokers have you reported, by the way?

The gays do.

You're an idiot to think I can't do both. :cuckoo: Regardless, your opinion remains just as meaningless whether I'm online or at work.
That's what defines you as a baby killing, anti Christian fascist. You can't grasp the meaning of liberty, you only think in terms of your own imagined power. That's okay because ppl like you are why people are taking a stand against homonazis. And it will become violent. Because people like you are criminal minded and stupid.

OH, so basically, gay people should be okay with being discriminated against. If they are not okay with it and report it, then they are the bad guys? Good grief, the delusional people are humorous at least. :D

We agree!

We agree on the statement, not on the reporting of crime. I report lawbreaking. You apparently ignore it.

How many illegal aliens, friends driving drunk or pot smokers have you reported, by the way?

We can't make progress against these ppl. They have to just be removed.

We agree!

I would just appreciate some honesty for a change.

We agree!

I would just appreciate some honesty for a change.

Criminals, fanatics and acolytes aren't going to give you honesty.

Bull

Which law is "bad"? Title II of the Civil Rights Act? That wasn't "queers", bigot.

We agree!

Let's see...I don't know any illegal aliens or friends driving drunk and all the pot smokers I know have their card. I have reported drunk drivers and kids escaping from the youth facility down the road.

Are you reporting all those people?

We agree!

Let's see...I don't know any illegal aliens or friends driving drunk and all the pot smokers I know have their card. I have reported drunk drivers and kids escaping from the youth facility down the road.

Are you reporting all those people?
Wow, great, you haven't reported all people breaking the law? Is that the case? That's pretty freakin' amazing.

And no, I absolutely don't report all people who are breaking the law. Which is precisely my point, thanks.

This isn't about "the law". This is about politics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back