The Double Standare for Republicans and Democrats strikes again.

R

rdean

Gov Cuomo was fishing and look what he caught:

image.png

Thresher sharks - not an endangered species and counted as an edible game fish. Perfectly legal.

And yet the media has erupted over his catching this shark.

Gov. Cuomo catches shark, angers conservationists

But on the other hand, where is the outrage over this:

hunt30n-8-web.jpg

That's the tail of an elephant he just killed.
Donald+Trump+kills+endangered+species+for+sport.jpg

hunt30n-7-web.jpg

5a1.jpg

In fact, they love to travel all over the world killing things.
DonJr01_DallSheep-Harvest.jpg

Seems the Trump family is fond of killing beautiful animals. Of course Republicans aren't going to be outraged. They love to kill things. They talk about how much they love God and then go around slaughtering his creations. Good job. Do you laugh when it suffers?

What a double standard.

While I'm not a big fan, fishing has never been seen on the same level as hunting furry good looking animals.

I didnt even know the trumps were hunters .

Why anyone would kill an elephant is beyond me.

Since when do bed wetting libturds give a fruit fly's fuck about "standards"? They don't even understand the concept.

image.png

Thresher sharks - not an endangered species and counted as an edible game fish. Perfectly legal.

hunt30n-8-web.jpg

hunt30n-7-web.jpg

5a1.jpg

Seems the Trump family is fond of killing beautiful animals. Of course Republicans aren't going to be outraged. They love to kill things. They talk about how much they love God and then go around slaughtering his creations. Good job. Do you laugh when it suffers?

What a double standard.
Do liberals laugh when they slaughter the clerk at the corner store for the 10 bucks in the register and a pack of newports?

While I'm not a big fan, fishing has never been seen on the same level as hunting furry good looking animals.

I didnt even know the trumps were hunters .
Killers.

One of the many ways the press protects the Trumps.

image.png

hunt30n-8-web.jpg

hunt30n-7-web.jpg

5a1.jpg

What a double standard.
Do liberals laugh when they slaughter the clerk at the corner store for the 10 bucks in the register and a pack of newports?
I don't know. I never heard of any liberals that do that.

Any pictures? And do they pose with them and cut off ears and tails afterwards. Huh? Turd?

Why anyone would kill an elephant is beyond me.
Republicans think it's "fun".

Not as fun as killing unarmed black kids, but close.

It has nothing to do with republicans or democrats, wealthy people of all political backgrounds do shit like that. Notice I said weathly, not rich. I'm rich, I would never. Not to say wealthy people are bad, they just do strange shit.

Last edited:

image.png

hunt30n-8-web.jpg

hunt30n-7-web.jpg

5a1.jpg

What a double standard.
I don't know. I never heard of any liberals that do that.

Any pictures? And do they pose with them and cut off ears and tails afterwards. Huh? Turd?
You don't pay attention to the news much do you. I'm betting that over 95% of those robberies are done by people that vote democrat.

Who cares? Neither Cuomo or the Trump bros did anything wrong in terms of this stuff. This is grade A nitpicking.

Forum List

Back