The double standard of the NRA and the 2nd amendment

Hilarious.

Proof positive that simple-minded Leftists cannot argue from the other side; they don't even understand our arguments. All they can do is shoehorn THEIR arguments into our mouths and call it "hilarious"....when of course it's not close to funny.

If they could think better, they wouldn't be Leftists.

Conservatives:

Save yourselves three minutes of your lives: this is NRA members being supposedly "stymied" that the 2nd amendment means that bad people will get guns too.

I know. Stunningly hilarious.

Conservatives:

Save yourselves three minutes of your lives: this is NRA members being supposedly "stymied" that the 2nd amendment means that bad people will get guns too.

Oh Sue. You get butthurt over the smallest of things.

Conservatives:

I'm not butthurt at all. Don't project your constant hurt feelings on me.

In fact, nothing that has ever transpired on this board has ever butthurt me in the slightest. It's an internet forum.

Conservatives:

In fact, nothing that has ever transpired on this board has ever butthurt me in the slightest. It's an internet forum.
Regardless, your butt seems rather hurt.

Conservatives:

Regardless, your butt seems rather hurt.

Projection.

So what the fuck does your ignorant thread even mean. The title says, "The double standard of the NRA and the 2nd amendment".
The NRA was silent when legislation prevented the Black Panthers carrying. That double standard.

ll they can do is shoehorn THEIR arguments into our mouths and call it "hilarious"....when of course it's not close to funny.
The Black Panthers agree with you.
--------------------------- I see 'black panthers' mentioned and concerning 'black panthers' . 'black panthers' have the same RIGHTS to guns and weapons that I and all Americans have CNM . Just a comment .

So what the fuck does your ignorant thread even mean. The title says, "The double standard of the NRA and the 2nd amendment".
The NRA was silent when legislation prevented the Black Panthers carrying. That double standard.
---------------------------- and that was 'azzwipe' republican 'Ronald reagan' . And I agree with you CNM . My only answer is that NRA was still in its 'wishy washy' and formative stage and there is / was animosity towards the 'black panthers' by many NRA members and the NRA Organization at that time CNM . Plus , in my opinion those were the NRA's 'fud gun years' CNM .

Forum List

Back