The doomsday book

I know I know I know!!!!

Because Hillary is total bitch and no one believes she could ever forgive Bill,

and because they know that Trump probably wrote into Melania's pre-nup what the deal is, duh.
So those rumors about Melania being a prostitute are true!

No conviction means no rape the judge should be removed from the bench
That's the thing, see. Trump was well connected to NYC's infamous Favor Bank. He was never held criminally accountable for his crimes. He always skated way with a fine.

Even when he stole from cancer kids, he just had to pay the money back. If that were you or me, we'd be in prison for a long time.

"Try that in a small town."

Those days are over.

So? It wasn't for being a crossdresser; that's the irony. Lol.

Did those people do the same thing as what Santos was expelled for? If not, who gives a shit? False equivalence.
Santos is gone he was expelled by Republicans
So when are you leftists going to expell your own?

That's the thing, see. Trump was well connected to NYC's infamous Favor Bank. He was never held criminally accountable for his crimes. He always skated way with a fine.

Even when he stole from cancer kids, he just had to pay the money back. If that were you or me, we'd be in prison for a long time.

"Try that in a small town."

Those days are over.
No the thing is no conviction no rape

Santos is gone he was expelled by Republicans
So when are you leftists going to expell your own?
This is from post 87...for your convenience.

"Did those people do the same thing as what Santos was expelled for? If not, who gives a shit? False equivalence."

Uh oh...the beer is kicking in. (It is the weekend).

This is from post 87...for your convenience.

"Did those people do the same thing as what Santos was expelled for? If not, who gives a shit? False equivalence."

Uh oh...the beer is kicking in. (It is the weekend).
And again Santos was expelled he's gone removed by republicans He's irrelevant and unlike some democrats that should be expelled they are still there. The squad, Maxine waters Bowman Schumer Schiff just to name a few

And again Santos was expelled he's gone removed by republicans

Again...not for being a crossdresser, which was the entire point. This is about him being a crossdresser, not about being rejected by Congress.

He's irrelevant and unlike some democrats that should be expelled they are still there.

What other Democrats did what Santos was expelled for?

The squad, Maxine waters Bowman Schumer Schiff just to name a few
Did they do what Santos got expelled for?

Again...not for being a crossdresser, which was the entire point. This is about him being a crossdresser, not about being rejected by Congress.

What other Democrats did what Santos was expelled for?

Did they do what Santos got expelled for?
Santos is gone he's irrelevant
Now back to the topic of the thread
The unhinged reaction of leftists against trump

So those rumors about Melania being a prostitute are true!
LOL! How about that groomer Jill Biden letting Joe shower with Ashley?

1702690797596.png

Santos is gone he's irrelevant

Agreed. Good job by Republicans...although it was likely political expedient. Doesn't change the fact he was a crossdresser.

Now back to the topic of the thread
The unhinged reaction of leftists against trump
It's your thread. I agree. Back to the topic.

What does a book written by a republican who worked for Trump, have to do with an unhinged reaction from leftists against Trump?

Also, if those orders are kept secret from presidents, how are they being spilled on right wing media? That doesn't make sense.

Can you expand on your OP please?

Forum List

Back