The Doom Loop Continues

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
In addition to other retail closings over the last couple of years in progressive cities we now have Target closing stores in Harlem, Seattle, San Francisco, Oakland, and Portland. Geee, I sure wish we could see some kind of pattern here to figure this out. Does anyone have any ideas on what that pattern is?

The stores set to close include one in Harlem, N.Y;
Democrats/BLM

two in Seattle, Wash.;
Democrats/BLM

three near San Francisco and Oakland, Calif.;
Democrats/BLM

and three in Portland, Ore.
All Democrats/BLM

Seems that democrats/ blacks are getting their "reparations."
Just like the border illegals, they only TAKE while while the iron is hot. Take, take and take.
Soon, all they will have is boarded up empty store fronts, fewer choices and higher costs elsewhere.

IM2, Superbadbrutha

In addition to other retail closings over the last couple of years in progressive cities we now have Target closing stores in Harlem, Seattle, San Francisco, Oakland, and Portland. Geee, I sure wish we could see some kind of pattern here to figure this out. Does anyone have any ideas on what that pattern is?

Is it any wonder California has turned into a sh*thole?

Well, in Cali considering the "shoot up dens" where drug addicts like Hunter Biden have a place to shoot heroin or smoke crack. Then in Cali you have no bail crimes where the smash and grab criminals get right back out of jail, (no bail) Then you have in Cali property crimes must exceed $950 otherwise shoplifting is letting criminals get away with the goods.

Safe injection sites for opioid users may soon be permitted in three California cities after the state’s senate passed a bill authorising their use for a pilot program.

The new law would allow the city and county of Los Angeles, San Francisco and Oakland to operate sites at which users can inject their own drugs under the supervision of trained staff. Staff are trained to treat overdoses, test drugs and provide clean syringes.

Individuals accused of criminal offenses will no longer be required to pay for bail; instead defendants will be released with zero bail for misdemeanor, and non violent felony offenses in the county of Los Angeles, California, effectively reinstating the zero bail policy.

And you will find lots of YouTube videos, where you can watch a single thief, or an entire gang, walk into an SF Walgreens or CVS and empty the shelves. Most walk in, go about their pilfering, and then walk out, though at least one thief rode their bike into the store and departed the same way, carefully navigating their two-wheeler down a narrow aisle.

We probably shouldn’t call it shoplifting anymore, since that term connotes the idea of a person trying to conceal their crime. In San Francisco, there is no attempt to conceal theft, and there is almost never any effort by store employees, including security personnel, to confront the thieves. The most they do is record the thefts with their cell phones.

Why is shoplifting so rampant? Because state law holds that stealing merchandise worth $950 or less is just a misdemeanor, which means that law enforcement probably won’t bother to investigate, and if they do, prosecutors will let it go.

oops I screwed up and posted same AFTER you. Sorry about that. Mods'''''Merge'''''DELETE
Note: I had better pictures in mine.

Forum List

Back